Final

Sunshine

 

It was late in the night. It was raining and Yongguk was is his house, more precisely in his living room, watching an old episode from an american show.

Suddenly, he heard some knocks on his door. With a frown, he got up from the couch, and went to answer the door.

 

He opened the door with the same frown, that soon was replaced with a big smile, when he met with the cute eyes of his loved one, Junhong, or as he liked to be called, Zelo.

 

Without any words, Zelo smiled back and grabed his wrist, pulling him out into the rain. Yongguk was surprised by the action before he heard a joyfull laugh. Zelo wrapped his hands around Yongguk's, before they both started spinning together. Yongguk closed his eyes and smiled, allowing himself to let his inner child go out.

 

The pair soon stoped, feeling a little bit dizzy. Yongguk pulled his hands away smiling brightly, before moving them to Zelo's waist.

 

“What are you doing here, Zelo? Your mom knows you are out?” Yongguk questioned his young lover.

“What she doesn't know won't hurt her.” Zelo answered. His mom was pretty much open minded, knowing that he was gay and all, but he was scared of how she would react if he told her he was dating a man that was 6 years older than him. With a shake of his head, he erased that thought.

“If you say so” Yongguk answered slightly worried, but smiled nonetheless.

At this moment, he only cared about the little ball of sunshine that was with him. His little ball of sunshine. The time to worry about the other people was not now.

“Can we go inside?” the younger asked with a pout “I'm getting cold”

“Sure thing, baby” Yongguk answered smiling. It was a common action he seemed to do a lot when he was with the younger boy. “But, before, we have to do something”

“Huh? Wha...” Zelo didn't finished his sentence, because the lips of his boyfriend were pressing softly against his own in a sweet but short kiss.

“There. Now we can go inside” Yongguk said with a satisfied smile, before grabbing Zelo's hand and pulling him inside his house. 

-----------------------------------------------

A.N: Umm, well hi *waves awkwardly* Hope you like this little drabble :)

Thanks Sammie for encouraging me to create an account here :D
Check out her fics, they are really good!

And if you see any grammar mistakes, please point them out. English it's not my first language :)