Eunwook

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  This fic is a b-day gift to staytruetome!  I hope you like it dearie!  Congrats on making it thu another year!!! ^^

Next post will be FubukiHell's Teukchul, I swear!

Requested by: staytruetome

Pairing: Eunwook

Theme: uh... I forgot to ask, so this is just whatever popped into my head...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're taking a dance class!?"

I blushed, but nodded as my best friend Sungmin looked at me with obvious shock.  Beside me, my cousin Donghae snorted and rolled his eyes. 

"He just signed up because he thinks the instructor is hot!"

My blush grew even darker as Sungmin nodded and laughed knowingly.

"Ooohh!  So that's it!" he giggled.

I glared at them and huffed,

"No!  That's not the reason!  I-i'm just... interested in learning how to dance..."

Donghae raise his eyebrow in amusement.

"Wookie, I hate to break it to you, but you are seriously the most uncoordinated person I know.  Are you sure you want to dance?"

I stuck my tongue out at him and pouted,

"Well not all of us can be a sports god like you Hae!"

Sungmin knew my lack of athletic ability was a sore subject, so he quickly interrupted before we got into a full fledged fight.

"Hey, you want company?" he asked, smiling mischeviously.

I regarded him warily,

"You're not just going to make fun of me, right?"

He looked offended and frowned at me,

"Geez Wookie!  I wouldn't do that!  I have my own reasons for wanting to go..."

I thought briefly and smiled when I realized why he wanted to come.

"Yesung-hyung is taking the class isn't he?"

Minnie had been in love with my older friend for months now, and once he had a target, he never quit till he got what he wanted.

"Bingo!" Sungmin chirped, smiling cheerfully, "This time I'll get him to fall for me for sure!"

I giggled at my friend's determination and gave him a high-five.  Donghae just shook his head and mumbled something about boy crazy bunnies.

**********

I lingered outside the dance studio, too nervous to push open the door.  Sungmin sighed and yelled in frustration,

"Shisus Wook!  Calm down and open the door already!  I gotta get my man!"

I sent him a mild glare, but didn't makre any move to grab the handle.  Honestly, I had several reasons to be nervous.  Firstly, I really was a klutz, so there was a big chance that I would end up embarrassing myself.  Secondly, on top of beong uncoordinated, it was a proven fact that my dance skills were... well crappy.  Lastly, and most importantly, Donghae was right.  The only reason I signed up for this class was becase I thought the instructor was fidiculously good looking.  The thought of making a fool of myself in front of him, literally made me cringe.

Sungmin was obviously fed up with waiting because he pushed the door open and grabbed my wrist.  My best friend had always been way stronger than me, so he dragged me into the brightly lit studio with little problem.

The room was packed, and I immediatley felt intmidated.  I stuck close to Sungmin, biting my lip nervously.  Luckily, due to Minnie's ninja (stalker?) instincts, he was able to locate Yesung in seconds.  I smiled brightly and hugged my older friend, while Sungmin just undressed him with his eyes.

Yesung hugged me back, but looked at Sungmin uncomfortably.  My hyung pulled over a tall, lean guy with bleach blond hair.  He introduced him as Eunhyuk.  I smiled and waved and his face turned slightly pink, but he smiled back with a wide gummy smile.

I was about to ask Him how he knew Yesung when a collective gasp ran through the crowd.  I looked up, my eyes going wide when I saw the perfection of Cho Kyuhyun walking to the front of the room.  I stared in obvious awe, butterflies flying around my stomach frantically.  I had to literally bite my tongue to resist the urge to squeal.

Sungmin nudged me and noted,

"Damn!  No wonder you wanted to take this class.  That is one hot piece of !"

Normally, I would have scolded him for being so vulgar, but I was too distracted to really care.  Yesung snapped his fingers in front of me, effectively breaking my trance-like state.

I looked up and blushed violently as I saw Yesung trying to restrain his laughter.  I looked up towards Eunhyuk, and saw his face was wearing an unreadable expression.  I looked down, embarrassed that my friends had seen me acting like such a fan-boy.

Luckily, their attention was diverted when Kyuhyun clapped his hands and smirked ily,

"Welcome.  Thank you all for coming today"

The crowd cheered and a few whistles and cat alls were heard.

"Let's start by doing some light stretching, everyone buddy up"

I really wanted to be Kyuhyun's partner, but I pushed that idea out of my head.  I turned towards Minnie, but I saw him glomped onto a very reluctant looking Yesung.  I looked at Eunhyuk and smiled awkwardly,

"Partners?" I asked.

He sent me a relieved smile, and nodded happily.  We chatted while we stretched, and Eunhyuk had me cracking up the whole time.  He was literally the funniest person I had ever met.  Every joke and funny story had me doubled over in laughter, and Eunhyk melted away any uneasisness between us.

I stopped mid-giggle when Kyuhyun walked over to us.  I looked up at him, my eyes wide with awe and admiration.  He smiled and gently reached around me to re-position my arms.

"Try this, it will help you stay looser"

I was so surprised and flustered that I couldn't speak, so I just nodded.  He smiled and winked at me, and I swear my heart stopped.  He turned and walked away, but my brain was in such a haze that I didn't even notice. 

"You really like him, huh?"

I smiled and nodded again, missing the sad look in Eunhyuk's eyes.  However, my smile faltered and I sighed,

"Yeah, but I don't have a chance.  I'm an awful dancer, and I'm not exactly a girl... it's really more wishful thinking on my part..."

Eunhyuk smiled reassuringly and said,

"Ryeowook, you're prettier than any girl here.  If anyone can turn a straight man gay, it would be you"

I blushed, not really sure if he was complimenting me.  His grin told me that he meant his words to be kind.

"As for the dancing, if you want I can help you out.  I've been told that I'm pretty good..."

My whole face lit up with excitment and I asked,

"Really?"

He nodded and I immediatley hugged him, not even thinking about it.  I smiled brightly, not really noticing the blush that shaded his face.

Kyuhyun clapped his hands, gaining everyone's attention.  He observed the many people crowding the to room and sighed.

"Unfortunately, there are too many people wanting to take this class.  It is necessary to cut some people.  Everyone will do a solo dance demonstrating their best dance, and based on this I will determine whether if you stay"

I felt my stomach sink, knowing that my dancing would never compete with most of the people here.  I stared down at my lap, but a nudge made me look up.  Eunhyuk smiled, reminding me of his promise to help me, and slowly I felt my hopes rise.

"We will start with volunteers then go alphabetically by first name"

I smiled, grateful my name started with an "R" so it came later in the alphabet.  Seeing that there were over a hundred people, I judged I would have at least two weeks before I had to audition.

"Any volunteers?"

Kyuhyun looked around expectantly, and at first, no one made any moves.  The people with "A" names started figeting nervously.  Suddenly, Eunhyuk raised his hand confidently.  He strode over to the speakers and plugged in his ipod, calmly scrolling through the songs.

I was nervous for my friend, but he looked cool and sure of himself.  The opening bars of "Mr. Simple" thumped through the studio, it was one of the dances that Kyuhyun had famously choreographed.

My jaw dropped as I watched Eunhyuk dance the difficult moves with ease.  Every move was sharp and perfect, and he made it look so easy.  He flew through the dance, and it was almost as if his feet didn't even touch the ground.

As he hit the final pose, the studio was completely silent.  As if on cue, the whole room errupted into cheers, and I found myself screaming and clapping at hard as I could.  Eunhyuk blushed, and looked down at his feet bashfully, but I could see the smile that stretched across his face.

Kyuhyun had a strange expression on his face, but he hid it quickly with a bright smile as he announced,

"Well you difinately pass!"

**********

I dropped to the ground, gasping and sweating.  Eunhyuk plopped down beside me laughing at my pained expression.

"Shut up!" I whined, pouting slightly.

He laughed harder and handed me a bottle of water.  I had been training with Eunhyuk for a week now, and we had become close in the many hours we spent every day in a small studio near the Han river.  I groaned as my sore muscles screamed in pain.

Eunhyuk studied me carefully before asking,

"Is Kyuhyun really worth all this pain?  Do you like him that much?"

I blushed, but nodded slightly,

"Yeah"

He was silent for a bit, looking thoughtful.

"Why do you like him?  Is it just because he's handsome?"

I laughed and shoved him playfully,

"God Hyukkie!  How shallow do you think I am?"

He had the decency to look guitly, but he looked at me expectantly, waiting for my answer. 

"I like him because of what he can do.  I've seen the dances he puts together... I think I'm just amazed by his talent.  It's a mystery to me how someone can come up with such original ideas time and time again"

Eunhyuk smiled faintly, nodding in approval.  I tweaked his nose and added teasingly,

"But it doesn't hurt that his is amazing!"

Eunhyuk snorted and shoved me as I collapsed into giggles.

"Dummy" he hissed laughing along with me.

I glanced at the clock on the wall, and looked at him beggingly.

"What?" he asked, looking confused.

I put on my best puppy dog eyes and used my aegyo voice,

"Hyunggie!  Let's be done for today, please!"

Eunhyuk laughed and ruffled my hair,

"Fine" he agreed, "Let's get food, my treat"

I grinned happily, hugging him quickly.

"Yay!  You're the best!" I cheered, bouncing up and down.

He rolled his eyes, and we packed up our stuff.  We fooled around as we walked to a nearby restaurant, and I ended up jumping on him, making him give me a piggy-back ride. 

**********

It was my day to audition.  My knees shook, and I felt like my heart would beat right out of my chest.  Eunhyuk must have seen my nervousness, because he hugged me and whispered in my ear,

"Relax, you've got this"

I smiled and he patted my shoulder, leavivng to go sit with the people who had already made the cut.  Sungmin was also dancing today and he gave me a knowing look.

"You know he likes you, right?"

"Who?" I asked, going through my moves.

"Eunhyuk" I stumbled and Minnie grabbed me before I face planted.

"What!?"

"You can tell, the poor guy's got it bad..."

I shook my head and laughed,

"Naw, he doesn't like me.  If he did, why would he help me impress Kyuhyun?"

Sungmin shrugged,

"Maybe he's just a nice guy?"

I was about to argue back, but fell silent as Kyuhyun walked over to me, that same heart-stopping smile on his face.   I smiled shyly and he leaned over to whisper in my ear, making me stiffen,

"I'm really looking forward to your audition"

Again, I was at a loss for words and simply nodded.  He smiled again and walked back to his position.  I was the first to go today, and I stood in the middle of the dance floor, waiting for my music to start.

I smiled slightly when the first bars of Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger".  My body immediately relaxed, and I started to move effortlessly.  I danced the y moves just like I had practiced, even lifting my shirt to display my abs.

When I was done, I got loud cheers and even a few phone numbers.  I giggled, blushing at the attention I was revieving.  Kyuhyun walked over, smiling as he announced,

"Congratulations!"  He leaned closer, his voice turning into a low, seductive purr, "I look forward to working with you more intimately"

I shivered at the promise in his voice, and watched with wide eyes as he walked away.  Sungmin ran over to me, hugging me excitedly,

"Damn Wookie!  When did you learn to dance like that!?  I swear, you better watch out, you may get jumped in the locker room!"

I giggled and shoved him, just relieved it was over.  I smiled sheepishly as I asked him,

"Will you come with me?  I have to pee" He laughed and rolled his eyes, nodding in consent.

We walked down the hall that led to the restrooms, but stopped when we heard two familiar voices arguing.  We peaked around the corner, and I saw that it was Kyuhyun and Eynhyuk.  I leaned closer, wanting to hear what they were talking about.

"Don't you dare touch him Kyuhyun!" Eunhyuk growled, his eyes flashing dangerously.

"I'm not gonna hold back just because you have a little crush on him!  Besides, he likes me, not you!" Kyuhyun shot back.

"He only likes you because he thinks you choreographed all those dances, how do you think Ryeowook would feel if he knew the truth?"

Kyuhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes, and Eunhyuk clenched his fists in anger.

"How do you think he'd feel if he knew you were a fraud!?  Do you think he'd still like you if he knew I was the real choreographer!?"

I gasped, and Sungmin held me back.

Kyuhyun smirked meanly and bit back,

"Even if he knew, he still choose me.  Have you looked in a mirror lately?  Why would he choose someone like you when he could have me?"

Eunhyuk looked down, his face contorted with defeat.  My blood boiled, as Kyuhyun smiled viciously.  I couldn't believe he was a fraud, what was worse, I couldn't believe he was such a bastard.  I was shocked to find out that Eunhyuk liked me, but I smiled when I learned he was the real choreographer.

For some reason I just knew he was more amazing then he let on.  I struggled out of Sungmin's restraining grip and marched into the small office.  They both looked up in surprise, but Kyuhyun immediately smiled in a friendly manner.

"Oh hey Ryeowook, what's up?"

I smiled sweetly and replied,

"Oh I was just looking for my Hyukkie"

Both stared at me in utter shock, but I continued to grin as I approached Eunhyuk, hugging him tightly.

"Babe, can we get ice cream please?" I said cutely.

Eunhyuk looked totlly confused as he stared at me blankly.  I winked at him dscreetly and he smiled as he caught on to my plan.  He shot Kyuhyun a smug look and returned my hug,

"Anything for you" he replied.

I smiled happily and stood on my tippy-toes to kiss him lightly,

"Yay!  You're the best!"

I turned back to Kyuhyun and smiled innocently.

"Sorry, I'm gonna borrow Hyukkie now"

Kyuhyun just started back at me, his eyes wide with confusion and disbelief.  I kept up my innocent act and continued,

"Also, I'm sorry but I don't think I can join your class" my lips curved into a mischevious smirk, "I don't think an imposter would be a good teacher anyway"

Kyuhyun's mouth fell open in shock, but I ignored him, grabbing Eunhyuk's hand in mine.  I entertwined our fingers and pulled him out of the office.  Sungmin stood at the door, smiling at me proudly.  He glared at Kyuhyun and raised his cell,

"Oh, by the way, I recorded the whole conversation.  I'm sure the media would love to get their hands on this!"

My best friend cackled and Kyuhyun went deathly pale.  I high-fived Minnie before pulling Eunhyuk out of the studio.  We walked for a while, high on the feling of victory and triumph.

After a while, Eunhyuk tugged on my hand making me stop.  I looked back at him curiously and saw him staring at his feet,

"T-thanks" he whispered.  He slowly looked up, meeting my eyes hesitantly,

"But was that all an act?"

I smiled and stepped closer to him, claiming his lipsonce again.  Instead of the playful, showy kiss that we shared before, this one was sweet, conveying our mutual feelings.

When we pulled away, I smiled and whispered fondly,

"Of course it wasn't an act!  How shallow do you think I am?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little bit rushed at the end, but chappie accidentally got erased and I had to rewrite >.>

Anyway hope you liked this! ^^

P.S. Don't hate Kyuhyun ^^