Kyusung

Super Junior's One Shot Wonderland [Requesting Closed]

Requested by: nlyusha

Pairing: Kyusung

Theme: Evil Kyu and Adorable Yesung, Minwook hints

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung!" Yesung called as he waved.

Kyuhyun smiled evilly as smirked.  Ryeowook toddled over and looked at Kyuhyun curiously.

"Kyu, why Yeye call you 'hyung'?  You da youngest"

Kyuhyun smiled self-importantly and snorted,

"I da hyung because I da tallest!"

Ryeowook glared at him, and was about to argue back when Sungmin skipped over and threw his little arms around his best friend.

"Wookie!" the little boy dressed in pink chirped happily.

"Minnie!" the smallest cooed hugging his best friend happily.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and turned to face Yesung.  The eldest of the toddlers was playing in the sand happily, forming a castle for his stuffed turtle to play in.  Kyuhyun marched over and kicked the pile of sand so it collapsed, trapping the small green stuffed animal under the sand. 

Yesung's eyes widened and he looked at the pile sand in horror.

"Tuwtle!" the redhead yelped, his yes filling with tears. 

Ryeowook and Sungmin rushed over when they heard their friend yell.  They looked at Yesung who was digging frantically, trying to rescue his beloved toy, and then glared at Kyuhyun who was chuckling, his eyes glinting mischeviously.

Sungmin bent down to help Yesung dig, while Ryeowook placed his small hand on his hip and shook his finger at the maknae, scolding him.

"Kyu!  Dat's mean!  Apowogize to Yeye!"

"No!" the evil maknae refused.

He turned to Yesung who was now clutching the fuzzy, green turtle to his chest.  Yesung was smiling now, his bright smile directed toward Sungmin.  Kyuhyun's brow furrowed and he grabbed Yesung's arm, pulling him away from the bunny-like boy.

Sungmin looked up at Ryeowook,

"What goin' on with Kyu?"

Ryeowook shrugged, and Sungmin stood up and resumed hugging the smaller.  Ryeowook giggled and smiled as Sungmin wrapped his slightly larger hand around his dongsaeng's.

Kyuhyun dragged his hyung away from the sandbox and towards the swing.  Yesung didn't really know what was going on, but he followed Kyuhyun happily, excited to actually have his attention.  Kyuhyun plopped himself on a swing, and he turned to face his friend,

"Push!" he ordered bossily.

Yesung, being the complacent child he was, nodded and focused his attention on his assigned task.  He pushed Kyuhyun, watching with delight as the maknae rose higer and higher in the air. 

"Kyu so tall!" Yesung breathed in wonder.

Hearing this, Kyuhyun smirked and called,

"Dat's why I'm hyung"

Yesung nodded seriously and Kyuhyun smiled in victroy.  Yesung really was so easy to tease, he was Kyuhyun favorite target.  Kyuhyun's head snapped up when he saw Yesung walking away,  his turtle in hand.  Kyuhyun felt uneasy, and he slowed down, hopping off the swing to follow.

He found Yesung sitting in a grassy field, his eyes trained on a particular leaf .  Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, knowing that Yesung had probably found am interesting bug.  He mentally scolded himself for being worried and was about to walk away when he heard Yesung's startled whimper.

A group of girls had surrounded the red haired toddler and they were teasing him, taking his turtle plushie and holding it out of his reach.  Kyuhyun felt his blood boil and he glared at the sight.  He ran down the hill as fast as his short legs could carry him.

He immedatley pushed one girl and kicked another.  He snatched the toy from another girl as she stared in shock.  Kyuhyun walked over to Yesung and handed him the toy.  He patted his hyung's head and turned to glare at the bullys.

"Ya!  Go away!  No one allowed to be mean to Yeye, but me!"

The girls were only slightly older than Kyuhyun, and they were scared of the boy after he had attacked them.  They ran away, crying and Kyuhyun just smirked defiantly.  Kyuhyun looked down when he felt a hesitant tug on his pants.  Yesung looked up at him, clutching his toy and biting his lip anxiously.

"Kyu-hyung, dat not nice.  My mommy says boys can't hit giwls"

Kyuhyun thought about what he had done, but he couldn't bring himself to feel guilty. 

"No wowwy, those not giwls dey... dey... dey bishes!" Kyuhyun spoke up proudly, using the word that his cousin Heechul often used when he was angry at the girls who chased after his boyfriend.

Little Yesung looked a bit perplexed by the word, but he trusted Kyuhyun so he nodded, smiling brightly,

"Okee-dokee!  Thanks Kyu-hyung!"

Kyuhyun nodded, happy to be recieving credit for his actions.  He  grabbed Yesung's small hand and they both trudged back up to the playground.  About halfway up, Kyuhyun stopped and turned to look at Yesung.  His eyes were serious and his tone was solemn as he said,

"I only pewson allowed to be mean to you, 'kay?  If someone mean, you tell me!"

Yesung nodded and swung their entertwined hands between them.

Ryeowook and Sungmin observed the scene from the slide that overlooked the field.  Ryeowook sat on his hyung's lap as both of them watched Kyuhyun's daring rescue mission.

"Minnie, what is 'bishes'?" Ryeowook asked, cocking his head cutely.

Sungmin grinned and pinched his dongsaeng's cheek.

"Bishes are giwls who hug and kiss you.  Dey bad and you shud stay away.  If bishes come, you come to me and Minnie pwotect you, okay?"

Ryeowook nodded his head, his eyes grave,

"Yes Minnie.  Thanks for pwotecting me, bishes seem scawy..."

Minnie nodded and smoothed Wookie's hair, smiling slightly to himslef.  No one was going to touch his Wookie anytime soon!

**********

"Hyung!"

Kyuhyun smirked widely and opened his arms for his lover.  Ryeowook looked up and shot Kyuhyun a disbelieving look.

"Are you serious!  He's still calling you 'hyung'?"

Kyuhyun hugged Yesung fondly before rolling his eyes at his friend.

"What's it to you!?"

Ryeowook pouted and turned and buried his face into his boyfriend's chest.  Sungmin patted Ryeowook's back, shooting evil glares at the the maknae.  Kyuhyun simply ignored the dirty looks and asked his boyfriend,

"Yesung, what's hanging out of your bag?"

Yesung slipped of his backpack and looked at it curiously, he blushed slightly and pushed the fuzzy, green head back into the bad, zipping it completely.

"YOU BROUGHT THE TURTLE!?" Kyuhyun practically shouted, his eyes bugging out in disbelief.

Yesung blushed even redder, but didn't respond.  Kyuhyun growled,

"Yesung, you're freaking 24 years old!  Why the hell are you carrying around a stuffed animal!?"

Sungmin immediatley went to Yesung's side, comforting the humiliated boy, while Ryeowook smacked the maknae in the back of the head.

"Shisus Kyu!  Don't be such an !"

Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook, then shot Sungmin a dirty look when he saw the pink lover hugging his boyfriend comfortingly.  Kyuhyun stood abruptly and grabbed Yesung's hand, dragging him away.

Sungmin shot Ryeowook a look, and the smallest giggled,

"Some things never change, huh Minnie?"

Sungmin smiled and wrapped his arms around his lover's waist.  He pressed a sweet kiss on his temple and mused,

"Well some things change... now Kyu doesn't take Yeye to the swings, he takes him to his bedroom!"

Ryeowook groaned, face-palming in embarrassment as Sungmin laughed in a knowing way.  Both boys started to crack up when  they spotted Kyuhyun dragging Yesung down the hill that led to Kyuhyun's house.  The small green turtle clutched in Yesung's free hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe hoped you liked this!  I couldn't bring myself to write a serious Kyusung (seriously, who tops in this situation!?!?!) so I hope that you don't mind that I made them kids in half of this fic

Anyway, hope you like this nlyusha!

Just a warning, prepare yourself for the worst in the history of ever because I have a Yeminwook coming up for Mekosinsanity... may Shisus help me...