ruin plan

Blind Date

 

Chorong's Pov...

still twenty one years old, just graduate but mom and dad set me up on blind date. its not like i cant find boyfriend but i want focus more to my career first. i keep begging them i dont want to go but what can i do?they insist i must go.

take a deep breath. step into the restaurant, a waiter open the door for me. sound of classic song and couple chatting floating in the air. indeed a luxurious place.

the waiter that open the door for me lead me to my table "miss park? mr lee already wait for you"

i nod, its my plan. i arrived half hour pass lunch time, i hope he will get annoyed.

my eyes go through the room, most of the guest here are couples. then my eyes meet with a man who sit alone, see me walking toward him. he stand up and give me a smile, i smile back half heart.

"hi, i lee hoya-" stretch out his hand, i hold it "im park chorong"

i quick pull my hand. he just smiling, be a gentleman. he help me sit and push my chair. walk back to his place and still put a smile on his face. is he try to impress me?

"there something on my face?" i ask.

"you pretty, chorong-shi-"

shock but try to put my poker face "thank you-"

"can i know how old are you?"

"me?"

"yes, so we can talk more comfortably"

"me 21 years old"

"we are friend then, im 21 too" he say over excited "you know, i bet my mommy will like you-" he keep continue talking my mommy like a girl with long hair just like you. you have nice smile and 'mommy' and 'mommy' i just hear and nod and eating my food. try hard not to yawn but end up yawning a million times. he so boring.

"chorong-ah-" he stop talking about his mommy thing. finally.

"neh?"

"you keep yawning, are my story boring?"

i shook my head and smile awkwardly "no, your 'mommy' story really interesting" i pause and continue "hoya-shi-" he look at me "i mean hoya-ah"

"yes?"

"after this. how about shoping?"  i say now it's time to make him bored.

"you want me to company you?"

"yes~ we can talk there"

"alright, lets go"

he still can maintain his smile. i want to see if he still smile like that when he see me shopping. you can do it chorong-ah!!

 

hoya's pov...

she want go shopping. alright, just go with the flow. sigh, she look bored with my 'mommy' thing but end up say its interesting.

with my car we going to shopping mall. she go inside the clothes counter and go to another one and another one, carry many stuff in on my hands "i can pay it myself. no need to-"

she refuse when i want to pay all her dresses, bags and make up thing but i pay for her too. with smile on my face "its alright, i want to" i pay for all of it till i see her smiling face change. "arent you mad?arent i annoying?"

"why?" i confuse, shouldnt she like it, i just want to give her gift for waste her time for me. i dont think about marriage now. really not. she drag me to my car, cross her hands on her chest while staring at me.

"you didnt find me annoying?dragging you from one counter to another?"

"hmm, a bit-"

she sigh, look up and look me in the eyes "honestly, i didnt like this blind date thing-"

"is that a rejection?"

"no, i want you to reject me"

then i cant control myself and laugh out loud "i think we both waste our time. i dont like this blind date idea too, you know mommy thing is best thing to get reject"

we both look at each other and laugh together. feel funny, so since the start we both dont like the idea but somehow, i starting like this girl. before no one ever reject me. she the first girl.

drive her home, its fun talking to her after the confession. we both throw our acting and be ourself.

"lets be friends?"

"yes?lets be friends" she say, wave goodbye as she continue "alright, please pass a good word to you parent and tell that us cant be in relationship more than a friend" start the engine and drive back home after see her go inside her house. strange, i feel she not bad and it good spending time with her.

 

Chorong's Pov...

"aigoo, what you doing?"

i just go back and my mom welcome me with few punch on my hand. "what mom?i just back but you hit me already" i rub my hands while she drag me to the sofa.

"what you doing?blind date"

laugh inside, mom look not to happy "why mom, he reject me?"

"mrs lee say that hoya tell you are a strange girl and he think you wont get man who can handle you" its good, its mean he say he wont be together with me but why he must say there no man can handle me. arent i already tell her to pass a good words.

"we just not suitable, let him found his gi-" my mom shut my mouth.

"but it strange-" silly smile appear on my mom face "he say, no one can handle you but him. he has strange type but he say he like you"

"WHAT????"

"why you shouting?" my mom continue, so excited "he want to continue build a relationship with you"

"wh-WHAT??" he out his mind, he crazy. arghhhhhhhhhh!!!

 

"wife~" he kiss my cheek as i open my eyes "morning sleeping beauty" brief kiss my lips. cover my mouth after he kiss me.

"ya, im havent brush my teeth"

"i dont care-" i pull my hand away and give me another kiss. end up kissing even more passionate and rolling on our bed. the plan about ruin the blind date end up with me fall for him and married him.

he being so determinate to get me, he say its the first time girl reject to be his date and keep show how much he like me till i melt with all his sweet word and gentleman side. he handsome and our parents like each other, im the one who say that want to married at 30 end up married at 23.

but i didnt regret it, if know that marriage life this sweet and loving. i would just married at 17.

"i love you park chorong, my chubby cheeks wife" he warp his arms around my waist, kiss my neck.

"i love you too my sweet loving husband" kiss him back and cuddling.

 

 

the end!!!

thank you for reading ^^