Skating with the one

You left me.

 

Sulli POV *
 
Tomorrow *
 
"Sulliaaah, Sulliaaah, wakey wakeey"
 
I opened my eyes and saw Heechul oppa with breakfast.
 
Sulli: Oppa ~
 
Heechul: Wake up, eat this. I make you an American Breakfast.
 
While I was eating Heechul Oppa asked me.
 
Heechul: Delicious isn't it ?
 
Sulli: Very very delicious.
 
Heechul: Tell me about that boy.
 
Sulli: What boy ?
 
Heechul: You're boyfriend. The one who picked me up with you yesterday.
 
Sulli: He's not my boyfriend
 
Heechul: He's a friend ?
 
Sulli: Hmmph.. I guess that we're not even friends.
 
Heechul: Haish ! This girl ! You will be forever alone !
 
Sulli: No, there's Minho sunbae, remember ?
 
Heechul: Minho is not suitable for you. Why do you like him so much? If he likes you, he tells you. It's been like 15 years you knew him.
 
Sulli: But he said that I'm cute.
 
Heechul: Cute is casual. Have you ever kiss him ? Hug him ? Hold hands with him? No right ? Yesterday I saw you hold hands with that boy.
 
Sulli: It was an accident. 
 
Heechul: Haish ! Stupid girl !  Now, go shower ! We're going out shopping.
 
I took a shower and went out to the balcony. I saw Taemin, he look sad. He was looking at the sky. The sky was beautiful today. I went downstairs and saw Minho.
 
Sulli: Minho sunbaenim ?
 
Heechul: Great, let's go.
 
Sulli: Go where ?
 
Heechul: It's been a long time I didn't go shopping with you guys but, Minho... Where's that boy huh? You're cousin?
 
Minho: Oh, Taemin. He will be here soon.
 
Siwon oppa was following us too. We went out and Taemin was there. He didn't even looked at me. Heechul Oppa drove us to Hwa Young's house first. Hwa Young going to follow us. Then we went to COEX Mall. It's our favourite mall except Taemin, he never went here before.
 
Heechul: First, let's go to salon first. My hair is totally ruin.
 
We were like having fun and wash our hair. Doing nails and make up except Taemin. He didn't like those things.
 
 
TAEMIN POV *
 
They were like having fun doing their hair. I used to be excited, and I want to do that things too but remember Taemin ! If you want to stay away from Sulli don't do what she likes. Sulli looked so pretty today ~ Oh, stop that Taemin !! 
 
Heechul : Taemin, are you sure you don't want to do anything about you're hair ?
 
Taemin: Naaah, my hair is fine.
 
After 20 minutes *
 
Heechul: Okaay ~! Let's go skating.
 
Siwon: Great ~!
 
Oh my, I love skating. It's been a long time I didn't skate. 
 
Sulli: Oppa, I didn't know how to skate.
 
Minho & Hwa Young: Me too !
 
Heechul: How bout' you Taemin ?
 
Taemin: Piece of cake hyung.
 
 
NOBODY POV *
 
Heechul : Hmmph, how bout' Taemin, you teach Sulli. I teach Hwa Young while Siwon, you teach Minho.
 
Siwon: No problem ~!
 
Taemin: Why do I have to teach Sulli ?
 
Sulli: Yah ! Do you think I will let you teach me ?!
 
Heechul: Haissh, this kids ! Hwa Young, are you okay if I teach you?
 
Hwa Young: I don't mind about it.
 
Heechul : See, Hwa Young was okay, Siwon and Minho were okay too. But you guys ?!
 
Sulli & Taemin: FINE ! We'll do it ~ *sighed
 
Taemin was holding Sulli's hand but didn't even looked at her. He was really ignoring Sulli. Taemin started to skate while Sulli scream.
 
Sulli: Yah ~!  Slowly.. *puppy eyes
 
Taemin: Follow my legs. Just walk like this, one two three. One two three. 
 
Sulli: Hold me, I'm scare of falling. 
 
Taemin taught Sulli, Sulli was still scared. In her heart "Oh my, he really knew how to skate. His eyes are very pretty" They skate and skate, Sulli really didn't know how to skate.
But then Sulli and Taemin fell. Sulli fell over Taemin's body.
 
Taemin & Sulli: Ouch ~! 
 
Taemin: Haish this girl ! Don't skate if you didn't know how to !
 
Taemin was really angry. In his heart "Ugh ! I really hate this thing, I have to let her alone" He went out and left Sulli alone.
 
Lot's of people there, Sulli didn't saw Heechul and Hwa Young or Siwon and Minho. She stood alone, she started to cry. She didn't know what to do.  In her heart "Taemin left me alone, I can't skate alone. There's a lot of people, this is scary ~" Tears starts  falling. Then came this indian boy, he was really fast. He's going to hit Sulli. Sulli was really shocked, she didn't even move. The indian boy is going to hit her.....
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The indian boy is really going to hit her. He was really fast. Hihi, what happen ? 
 
Thanks for subscribing <3 Saranghaeyoo.. 
 
Enjoy this fan fics !