My Oppa is coming back !

You left me.

Taemin: Hello, my name is Taemin. I'm her new... a.. new... BOY FRIEND !

 

NOBODY POV *

Victoria: Yah, Sulli... Tell me more at home okay?

Nichkun: We have to go, goodbye Sulli and Taemin.

Nichkun and Victoria left. Sulli was really shock after she heard the word "boyfriend". 

Sulli: What do you mean by boyfriend? !

Taemin: Yes, boy friend. It's not like I'm your boyfriend.

Sulli: You are not my boyfriend but why did you tell Victoria unnie your my boyfriend ?!

Taemin: I mean a boy and a friend. Not the dating things.

Sulli: What ?

Taemin: What? Do you expect I will tell you sister that your my girlfriend? We're not even friends.

Sulli: WHAT ?! Do you think that my sister think your a boy and a friend ? She thinks that we are dating you stupid !

Taemin: What?

Taemin was really shocked. He didn't expect that. He really means a boy and a friend. Not boyfriend.

Minho came with ice creams. 

Minho: Yah dongsaeng, I heard the word boyfriend. What with this boyfriend things? Or Sulli? You have a boyfriend?

Sulli: No no ! That's not true. We were just talking about friends, not boyfriends.You've heard wrong.

Taemin: Yes ! Sulli was right, we talked about friends.

Minho: Relax you guys. What's with the faces? 

Taemin: Oh, nothing. Where's the ice cream. Give me that.

Taemin took  Minho's ice cream and ate it. 

Minho: Yah Taemin, that's----

Minho was about to say 'that's mine' but then Taemin puke. He didn't like any other ice cream than luxury hazelnut ice cream.

Minho: We have to go, Sulli. Taemin won't be able to survive, he doesn't like any other ice cream. If he ate any other ice cream than luxury hazelnut he will puke and maybe he will get a fever. 

Minho took Taemin's bag and gave the ice cream to Sulli. 

Minho: Good bye Sulli.

Sulli: Good bye sunbae ! Take care.

Sulli was worried about Taemin. After she thinks about it a few times, she laughs. In her mind "Haha, it's kinda funny. Taemin puke after he ate any thing he dislike? Haish, this boy ~ "

 

Tomorrow *

SULLI POV *

It's Saturday, and weekend, I woke up at 9.00 am. I went downstairs and saw my unnie(s) and oppa(s) downstairs eating breakfast. I didn't tell that I have brothers right? They are really busy with their works.

Krystal: Sulliaahh ~

Sulli: Yes unnie? You want me to do what today? Make you coffee ?

Krystal : Nooo...

Kyuhyun: Sulliaaahh ~

Sulli: Yes Oppa ? What is it? Wash your car ?

Kyuhyun: Nooo...

Donghae: You didn't remember ?

Sulli: Remember what ? Oh ! I remember. Picking up the newspaper outside. I'll pick it up now ~

Donghae: No ~ The newspaper is here. 

Sulli: No ? Then what is it? Tell me ! It's Saturday and there's nothing much.

Shin Dong: Go shower and think about it again !

I went upstairs and curious. I really didn't get it. I shower then I remember something.

Sulli : HEE CHUL OPPA COMING BACK !

I'm closer to Heechul Oppa, he's the best oppa. He went to Macau for business things. He went there for two years and he's coming back today. I'm so excited. I went downstairs after an hour. I was about to shout that I remember but I didn't saw anyone. I just saw a note.

"Sulli, you go pick up Heechul, we're going to buy his favourite cake, call Minho to accompany you, goodbye ~"

I giggle by my self. I can be alone with Minho sunbae

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapters in a day. I don't think I'll able to update it next week. You know ? Lot's of homeworks -,-

Sorry if it was boring.