LOVE LOVE LOVE

You left me.

Nobody's POV

Next Day *

Sulli woke up early while the other are still sleeping except Nana. She's not in the room, maybe she went out getting fresh air. Sulli felt tired, she lie down for a second. She saw the blue bracelet at her hand. She remember something happen last night.

 

*Flashback*

Lizzy; Oh my god! We won the third place! 

Onew; Let's go to the stage.

Onew took the prizes, they took a picture together with Infinite. Peri started to hug each other. Taemin and Sulli didn't realize that they were hugging each other because they were really happy. Sulli started to realize it. They let go.

Taemin; Sorry ~

Sulli; No, I'm sorry.

Taemin; Err, okay. *Scratch his head*

Sulli; Err, Taemin.

Taemin; Yes?

Sulli; Can you walk with me? I have something to ask you.

Taemin; Sure.

Walking *

While they walked, Minhyuk was watching actually. 

Sulli; If your ex-girlfriend two years ago is me, do you really love me, even now? 

Taemin; It is you, and yes. I love you.

Sulli; How come you love two person at once?

Taemin; What? Who? The one I love is only you.

Sulli; How about IU?

Taemin; Oh ~ Her. She is just a friend.

Sulli; She's not just a friend, she likes you ! She loves you !

Taemin; Really? Well I'm not.

Sulli; Grr ! You're her boyfriend, do not couple with her if you don't like her. Don't play with her feelings. 

Taemin; I know, hmmph ~ I'll break up with her later.

Sulli; It's easy for you to say. But it's not easy for her.

Taemin stop, he hold Sulli's hand and pulled Sulli's toward him. 

Taemin; Shussh ~ I want to ask you.

Sulli was startled, she look down.

Taemin; If this fool man in front of you loves you, will you accept his love?

Sulli; I- I don't know. Well, i felt jealous sometimes when I saw you with IU. 

Taemin; I didn't ask that. Will you accept his love, again?

Taemin holds Sulli's neck and slowly leaned towards her face. Slowly kissing her. Sulli thought "This kiss, no pain, it was soft" Slowly Taemin pulled away his lips.

Taemin; How about that?

Sulli smiled and almost laugh.

Taemin; Is that a Yes ?

Sulli; Yes !

Taemin; Oh my god, thank you Sulli, I love you. *kisses Sulli's cheeks*

Sulli; Haha, Taemin let my cheeks go. 

Taemin; No. Say 'I love you' first.

Sulli; Okay okay ! I love you.

Taemin; I love you more.

Sulli; Now take me back to my dorm. I'm tired, need a sleep. 

Taemin; Wait wait, take this.

Sulli; The blue bracelet? You kept it?

Taemin; Of course honey. Wear it.

Sulli; Thank you Taemin.

Taemin; You should called me Oppa.

Sulli; No !  *Merong*

Taemin; Haissh, this girl.

Taemin and Sulli left the place while Minhyuk was still there watching. He cried.

*End of flashback*

 

Sulli smiled happily. 

Sulli; GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ! WAKE UP WAKE UP !

Hwa Young; Oh my god Sulli, why so early?

Sulli; It's not early anymore. Let's go.

After shower, Sulli and the other went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.

Taemin; Heey babe *Kiss Sulli's cheek*

Sulli; Stop it Taemin, aren't you shy?

Taemin; No, I'm not Secret's Shy Boy.

Lizzy; Oh my god Sulli, you and him?

Taemin; Oh my god Lizzy, yes. Sulli and I. 

Sulli sat with the girls while Taemin sat with the boys. Sulli eat happily. Yonghwa came to Sulli with his angry face.

Yonghwa; Sulli!

Sulli; Err, hello.

Yonghwa; Hello?! How can you even eat right now?

Sulli; Cause i'm hungry. You should probably eat too.

Yonghwa; You're a f*ucking ! *said it loudly*

Taemin heard it and go to Sulli.

Taemin; What the hell man? 

Yonghwa; It's true people, she's a ing !

People; What? What?

Onew; It's not true ! This man right here, his name is Yonghwa. He tried to protect his friend called Minhyuk, right Yonghwa? And this girl, name Sulli. She rejected a man, name Minhyuk. Minhyuk is Yonghwa's friend. I saw Minhyuk crying last night. 

People; Cry? What a baby .

Onew; Stop it people. It's not like you've never cry. When you broke up with a girl, you cried. When you're mom past away, you cried. But  you're not a baby, right?

Yonghwa left while Taemin try to calm Sulli.

Sulli; Thanks Onew. Thank you very very much.

Onew; My pleasure.

P Myung Soo; Okay people. Settle down. It's just a misunderstanding. Forget about it, this thing has nothing to do with the Camp. 

P Kyung Lim; Now people, after ate this breakfast. We have something to do. It's exercise time. Wear shoes, we are going to jungle trekking. And also, bring wet clothes. We're going to waterfall !

People; Wooooo !! *cheers*

 

Gathered with own group *

P Kyung Lim; Are you people excited? 

People; Hell yeah ~!

P Myung Soo; Okay then, let's move on.

While walking in the jungle, the people were like really tired and take a break. Uee starts to sing 'Gee by SNSD'

Uee; Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby

So the  people were like singing together.

They sing many songs while walking like Shinee Hello, Super Junior Bonamana, Beast Beautiful and the others. Lot's of smiles and laughing.  They walk like 35 minutes and finally found the waterfall.

The boys starts to jump in and have fun. P Kyung Lim took out her radio and put into loudly volume. 

P Kyung Lim; People ! Remember, this camp is about music and dancing.

P Myung Soo; Tomorrow, is our last day together right?

People; Yeah ~

P Myung Soo; We want all of you to show you're talent tomorrow. Everybody, you can try everything you want to do on the stage. You can do with you're group or solo.

 

After the Jungle Trekking end, they were really tired and went to sleep. It's not even night yet. 

That night, they'll have a BBQ Party. They all sit down in one group. Jonghyun from CN Purple bring he's guitar together. While sitting, he played the guitar and the others sing a part. Minhyuk feels okay. He didn't sad anymore, he is happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring chapter right? I am so boring! It's a boring day !  Boring boring boring and boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go out. Mom got work to do, I wanna go home !