The Awesome Camp are getting Awesome

You left me.

Nobody's POV 

Next Week * In the morning

Sulli and Hwa Young were eating cup cake while watching TV, they are waiting for Taemin to pick up. They are really excited about the camp. *DING DONG* Sulli look at the window and saw Taemin outside. She opened the door and took her bags out. Hwa Young locked the door.

Taemin; Okay, let's go.

Sulli; Wait wait, why are we going with a van?

Hwa Young; Yeah, it's not like were five or ten. We're three dude.

Taemin; No we're not. We're eight. Let me put the bags in the van boot.

Hwa Young; Thank you.

Sulli opened the van's door and saw four boys/men.

Sulli; Woah woah, what is this Taemin?

Taemin; Hmmph, these are my brothers, and a cousin.

Minho; Hey Sulli and Hwa Young.

Sulli & Hwa Young; Heeey ~

Taemin; Go inside.

The van seats are opposite to each other. Sulli seat besides Taemin and Hwa Young seat besides her. 

Taemin; So, this is Onew *pointing*

Onew winked at Sulli, Sulli smile.

Onew; Hello Sulli's friend and Sulli. We meet again Sulli.

Hwa Young; Well hello, i have a name actually. 

Sulli; Hello Onew ~

Sulli thought "Aww ~ His cute"

Taemin; Well, next is him. You know him right? (Minho) So, next to Minho is Jonghyun.

Jonghyun; Well, hello. Nice to finally meet you, Sulli. Taemin--

Taemin got up and cover his mouth. 

Taemin; Shut up. Next is Key.

Key didn't even look at Sulli. He sat like a boss and ignore Sulli and Hwa Young.

Taemin; Key hyung ! Behave or I call you Omma !

Key; Whatever.

Taemin;  Grrr -,- Okay guys, this is Sulli and next to her is Hwa Young.

They smile except for Key. The driver turn on the radio. *Secret - Shy boy* Key starts to sing. It was funny. They had fun and know each other well. Several hours later, they arrived at the camp. There are a lot of people. They register and went to separate way. Hwa Young and Sulli are sharing room with three girls. 

Girl 1; Well hello ! 

Sulli; Hey !

Girl 1; My name is Lizzy.

Sulli; Mine is Sulli.

Hwa Young; I'm Hwa Young.

Lizzy; Nice to see you. This is Uee

Sulli; Hello, nice to see you Uee.

Uee; Hee (-: Hello

Hwa Young; And thatt is ?

Lizzy; Oh, that is Nana 

Uee; So, how old are you?

Sulli; I'm 18 years old

Hwa Young; 17.

Lizzy; Woah ~ You girls are younger. Should we call you dongsaeng?

Sulli; Err, sure. How old are you? You look younger.

Uee; 23

Lizzy; 20

Uee; You should call us Unnie ! Haha.

They heard an annoucment, "All of you, please come to the stage right now"

Nana got out first.

Hwa Young; What is wrong with her? Why so angry? *whisper

Lizzy & Uee; We don't know.

They sat on the chair in front of the stage. 

Taemin and his brothers came with Minho to them. They sat besides Sulli and the others. 

Taemin; New friends?

Sulli; Yeah. Guys, this is Nana, Lizzy and Uee. Girls, this is Taemin, Minho, Onew, Jonghyun and Key.

Guys; Hello.

Girls; Hello.

 

Two people got on the stage. 

P Myung Soo; Hello girls and boys 

All; Hello !

P Kyung Lim; Hmmph. So... we are going to have so much fun about music, dancing, playing, and all. We also have a special prizes for y'all ! Are you excited ?

People; Yeahh *cheers.

P Myung Soo; Who's going to sing first?

Everybody were like raising hands.

P Myung Soo; Sorry y'all. Today, we have a special performance from Infinite.

People; *Cheers and screams*

P Kyung Lim; Shussh, quiet please ~ You can get autographs from them later. 

P Myung Soo; Now, let's gave them a thunderous applause.

They had so much fun with Infinite. Seven hours with them are totally tiring. They ate dinner and shower. It's time for them to sleep. Sulli and her friends are about to sleep but then they heard an annoucement "Girls and Boys, please get out of your rooms now, we got a huge tsunami" They all screams and scared.

P Kyung Lim; Be calm be calm, it's a lie. 

P Myung Soo; It's not the time for sleep yet.

P Kyung Lim; Now, quickly find a group. 10 people in a group. 

Sulli quickly find Taemin. Glad that Taemin's group were five and they were ffive.

They sat in front of a fire pit. It was cold that night. After all of the people got their groups, they sat in front of their fire pit. There were a box of marshmallow and some sticks. Infinite were still there wearing pajamas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------