The reason

You left me.

Sulli was like "What the hell?".

 

Sulli's POV *

What is wrong with this boy? 

Sulli: Are you okay, Taemin ?

I pushed Taemin away from the door and guess what ? I saw the lovely Minhyuk with a lot of y girls. Dancing around and singing. He lied to me. 

Sulli: You all go.

Taemin: But Sull--

Sulli: Go ! and have fun ! 

They went to the karaoke room. I saw a door with a sign "Staff Only". I enter and saw many y clothes. I decided to wear one. So,  I wore a red dress. I put some make up on. I looked really different. I enter Minhyuk's karaoke room, there were a lot of y girls, Minhyuk probably didn't recognize me. They were dancing, so I sat and only looked at Minhyuk. He was having fun dancing with the girls and almost kiss a girl. Finally, he sat. I was besides him, he was drinking alcohol. He didn't knew I was besides him, I didn't looked at him. 

Sulli: Wow ~ This is my first time seeing you with the y girls.

Minhyuk looked at me and stopped the music. 

Minhyuk: Sull-- Sulli ?

I turn left to look at him.

Sulli: Hello.

Minhyuk: God ! Sulli, I can explain!

Sulli: Explain what ?! You lie to me ! 

The girls look at us.

Minhyuk: Get out girls ! GET OUT !

Sulli: Having dinner with the bands ? With the familys ? 

Minhyuk: I am so sorry Sulli ! I didn't want to break up with you.

Sulli: You didn't want to break up with me ?! But why did you do this ing things ?! Your not a kid Minhyuk ! You didn't even know that I won the first place ~  *sigh

I got up, I was crying. I was about to walk but Minhyuk hold my hand. Minhyuk also cry. 

Minhyuk: I'm sorry Sulli, after this, I'm going to change. I promise you, just give me a chance. 

I turned around and saw his poor face.

Sulli: I'm sorry Minhyuk, but no.

I kiss his forehead and leave him. I ran, I was in the mall. Everyone saw me, ugh ! What is happening to me ? This y dress making me uncomfortable. I went to the COEX Park. It was dark and no one was around. I sat and cry. Someone put a coat around me. I looked back and saw a man with a handsome face.

Stranger: Are you okay? 

Sulli: Yes.

Stranger: No, your not okay. I'm Taemin's brother. My name is Onew.

Sulli: Oh, nice to see you Onew.

Onew: Now tell me, why are you crying ?

Sulli: Wait wait, I've never met you before but how do you--

Onew: Taemin talk about you a lot. He even show a picture of you.

Sulli: Really?

Onew: Yes, and he loves you, Sulli. 

Sulli: But he left me.

Onew: You should know the reason now. Actually, before Taemin come to Korea, he has a fiance.

Sulli: A fiance ?! He loves me but he has a fiance ?!

Onew: Shut up ! and listen !

Sulli: Sorry ~

Onew: He didn't want to marry that girl, he was force by my dad. So, he ran to Korea, he decided to stay at Korea forever. He stay at Minho's house for a while. Then he knew you. He was really in love with you. Then for a few months you guys were dating, he heard that my dad sick and worried about him so he went to America again. My dad was really disappointed at him. Taemin said that he loves you, and he wanted to marry you. My dad said if Taemin didn't want to marry that girl, Taemin has to bring you, and meet my dad. Then Taemin went back here, he thought that he could bring you back, but he was wrong and now, he can't go back to America to see his father. If he wants to go back to America and stay there, he has to marry that girl. The end.

I can't say anything, I cry.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of busy, well you know ~ Next week is EXAM !