What kind of RELATIONSHIP ?!

You left me.

IU: Sulli, this is Taemin. Taemin this is Sulli, my bestfriend

 

SULLI POV *

IU sat besides Taemin while I sat besides her. 

Taemin: What is this IU ?!

IU: Oh ? What ? *confuse

Taemin: Haissh ! That girl is disturbing our relationship.

I opened my eyes widely. 'OUR RELATIONSHIP?!' Did Taemin really said that. 

IU: Our relationship? 

Even IU was confused. What is Taemin tried to say. Taemin got up.

Taemin: Yes ! Her ! *pointing at Sulli* She's disturbing us. I was trying to get a romantic day with you but you.. ! --

Taemin left. He became sulk. He was acting weird. I've never seen a guy like that before. He wasn't like that two years ago. 

Sulli: What kind of relationship between you and him, IU ?

IU: I- I didn't know what to say. I don't even understand what he was trying to say. I- I got to go. Bye Sulli! 

IU left. What ?! IU didn't even knew her relationship with Taemin?!  Grr, I really need to find out. Wait.. What? Find out ?! No- no!  I have Minhyuk ! Minhyuk Minhyuk Minhyuk !!! 

 

NOBODY POV *

The day end, naaah, didn't end yet. Sulli went home with Minhyuk. Minhyuk was hang out at Sulli's house since Sulli's mother told so. (Sulli's mother knew about their relationship) Sulli didn't know that Taemin was staying at Minho's house again. That night, Minho invited Sulli and her family to his house, to celebrate Minho's older sister birthday. So, Sulli went to Minho's house with Minhyuk and her family. (father, mother, sisters and brothers)

Sulli: Hello, Tiffany Unnie. Happy Birthday.

 

Tiffany: Heee, thank you. 

Tiffany invited many people. Some of them Sulli knew. Hwa Young and IU was there too. They were like dancing besides the pool. 

Minhyuk: Sulli, wanna dance ?

Sulli: Dance ?

Minhyuk: Yeah. Do you feel uncomfortable ?

Sulli: Aaah, no. It's the first time you ask me dance.

Minhyuk: You want to dance or not ?

Sulli: Of course my darling ~  How could I reject someone like you ~

They dance and dance. Finally, Minhyuk leaned his face towards Sulli and try to kiss her but then IU interrupt. IU pulled Sulli inside the guest room. Hwa Young was there.

Sulli: What is it ?! Can't you girls tell me tomorrow !

IU: No! It's about  I and Taemin's relationship.

Sulli: What is the relationship between you and him?

IU: He said that he likes me ! Aaahh ! I really like him too ~

Hwa Young: Yeah. 

Sulli: O-- oh, grea--at then. *Sulli acted cool.

They heard a "Fight fight fight fight" So, they went outside at the pool. Sulli saw Taemin punch Minhyuk in the pool.

Sulli: YAH ! Stop it Taemin!  *scream

The two of them stopped. They leaned their hand towards Sulli. (still in the pool)

Taemin: Help me get out of the pool Sulli.

Minhyuk: No, Sulli is my girlfriend, she should help me get out of the pool.

Sulli didn't know who to choose. In her mind "Taemin or Minhyuk? Minhyuk or Taemin? Sulli, make up your mind!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who will Sulli choose ? I didn't know it either. I have no idea. Taemin or Minhyuk? Which one is better ? Which one is awesome? Which one is more handsome? 

Thank you guys, saranghaeyooooo ~ Heee. Thank you new subscribers. Thank you for the comments. Many many thank you :D