don't be with him..

Unconditional Love

-Jun Hyung-

. Min Ji and Du Jun got closer together and were not taking Min Ji to her classroom anymore .

then she helps her classmates to get closer to me and Yo Seob because she wants us to find some girlfriends ..

in Min Ji's room ..

" Min JI .. please stop helping youre friends to get closer to us .." i said..

" yeah .. we didn' t like them either .." Yo Seob added ..

"but why oppa .. they are soo good to both of you .. ?" Min Ji asked ..

"BECAUSE WE'RE INLOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE" Yo Seob and I said at the same time, then we looked each other and smiled..

" Really! who is it ..???" Min Ji asked curiously ..

" We're not going to tell that to you .. because it's a secret" i said to her ..

" so you're keeping a secret to me ..? you're so selfish .." Min Ji said to us ..

' Don't worry Min Ji .. we will tell it to you next time .." Yo Seob said ..

" ok .then i will not force you to tell that to me anymore.." Min Ji said..

' Min Ji .. do you like Du Jun?" I said ..

i said that word came out from nowhere .. i didn't even mean to say that .. it just came to my mouth .

" oppa . what are you talking about ??" Min Ji looked so shocked ..

" ahh .. never mind .." i said then get out of the room ..

i went to my room and thinking of what i said .. i look like an idiot out there .. what am I doing? telling Min Ji i'm inlove with someone else even tough i'm not and asking her if she likes Du Jun .. ahh . i'm such a jerk..

-Min Ji-

i felt weird to my oppas today especially to Jun Hyung oppa .. what's wrong with him ..? is he okay ..?