Beginning pt 2

Unconditional Love

 . ah! .. the weekend is over ..

we need to go to school again .. as usual .

I woke up 5 o'clock in the morning.. so i went to Min Ji's room and wake her up too ..

"Minji.. wake up now. We're gonna got o school" I said while tapping her

'oppa .. I still want to sleep just give me 10 more minutes .. I promise i'll get up ..' Min Ji said

' Min Ji~ahh .. wake up and take a bath now .. or you just want me to bath you ..??? Yo Seob entered the room.

" ahh . noo oppa ..! please just let me sleep a little more ..

'no MinJi~ahh .. we're gonna be late if you don't get up there .. I said.

"alright..alright  i'm going to take a bath..' Min Ji replied ..

 . then Yoseob and I took a bath also .. and the three of us eat our breakfast ..

.. our family driver drove us to school ..

. while we're taking Min Ji to her classroom her friend I mean BESTFRIEND Dongwoon .. saw us walking ..

"Min Ji~ahh !!" he shouted ..

' ahh .. Dongwoon ..youre here ." Min Ji replied happily while running into him ..

" uhmm .. oppa . you can go to your classroom now .. I'll just go to the room with Dongwoon .."  Min Ji said to us ..

"Ok we will just wait for you at the School Garden after your classes .." I said ..

"ok .. see ya later ..!' Min Ji said .

"annyeong Minji.. take care of yourself arrasseo" Yoseob shouted while waving his hand

Minji nodded.. "you too oppa.. see you at Garden :))"

(well .. the three of us always hang out in our school garden...actually it's like we owned that place. coz were the only people who goes to that place .. that's kinda weird..)

"Min Ji~ahh .. how's you're weekeend ..?" Dongwoon asked ..

"well .. i have soo much fun .. me and my two oppa . went to the park .. and we went to a Magic Show!" Min Ji said happily..

"Really .. so what happened in the Magic Show ..??? " Dongwoon said excitedly.

" well .. I actually don't know because i fell asleep .^^' Min Ji..

"ahh .. Min Ji is that one of you're hobby ??.. sleeping a lot ??. you always do that even in our classes .." Du Jun ..

" haha . don't worry Dongwoon .. I'll fix it ..but hey! you're doing the same too.. your also sleeping in our class!" Min Ji replied ..

"haha ok .. now we're equal"Dongwoon said

 

.. After our classes .. we waited Min Ji in the garden .. but she went to the garden with Dongwoon ..

" Min Ji .. i need to go home now .. i'll just call you up when I got home .."Dongwoon.

"ok .. bye .. see you tommorrow .." Min Ji said ..

(i always felt weird when i'm seeing Min Ji with that Dongwoon .. i don't even know why .. i think it's just i don''t want her to be wtih that guy..co'z I feel like Dongwoon really likes Min Ji .. just look at the way Dongwoon looks at Min Ji..)

" oppa .. i'm here ..!!" Min Ji shouted..

"so .. how is it hanging out with your BESTFRIEND???" i said to Min Ji..

"oppa .. what do you mean ..??? "Min Ji said confusingly ..

"you're always with that guy .. so Min Ji be careful always .." Yo Seob said..

I guess Yoseob feels the same way too..you know.. feels weird if seeing Min Ji with Dongwoon ..

"oppa . what are you talking about .. he's my only bestfriend in our class .." Min Ji..

" only bestfrined.. why ..? you have plenty of friends right ??" Yo Seob..

" yeah .. but i really don't feel comfortable with my other friends .. i always feel that they just want to be friends with me because of the two of you .." Min Ji replied (while looking down)..

"because of the two of us ..???" I asked ..

"yeah .. didn't you notice it oppa ..every girl in this school like the two of  you .??? they just wanted to get closer to you.." Min Ji said ..

" then if you feel that to them .. just hang out with us every break time okay ..?" I said ..

" No need .. i can hang out with Dongwoon .." Min Ji said without hesitation ..

"ahh .. you're a girl .. how can that be soo easy for you to hang out with a boy ..??" Yo Seob said ..

" you're a boy too .. and i always hang out with you and i'm used to it.. besides,Dongwoon is really good to me, he's nice.." Min Ji explained..

" he's just good at you because he likes you !!" I said to Min Ji..

" no .. were just really close friends ..." Min Ji explained ..

.. ahh let's just stop talking about this okay .. let's just go home .. i'm getting tired now . Yo Seob said ..

.you're right . let's just go home .. I said while picking up our bags ..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter 2 ..i know it's still short .. hope you still wait for the coming chapters ..^^.  coz this story have a twist .. hehe .. :))