Chapter Ten

Can You Babysit My Heart?

 

Kibum stared at Minho for the longest time. Their four day break was over and now they were back working on Kibum’s and Jonghyun’s collaboration that was supposed to turn Korea upside down. It sounded like a good idea at first, but now, Minho wasn’t so sure.

He was looking through comments and they were divided. Some were good, some were rather… rude. He sighed angrily before snapping his head in Kibum’s direction, “Oh my god, what?!”

The diva was a bit shocked, but composed himself. He crossed his legs as he glanced over at Minho, “Have you talked to Taemin?”

“No,” Minho replied, annoyed. Why did Kibum have to do this to him now? Why at this moment. He groaned as he leaned back, “You should be going to music video shooting right now. Jonghyun is already there.”

Kibum sighed and got up from his seat, “Fine, fine, but Minho, listen to me. Do something before it is too late, alright? When someone decides to give up, they find the closest thing to what they wanted, so he’ll find a really tall, attractive senior at his school. They’ll go to the same college, get married, adopt little babies and you won’t have him or Yoogeun. Just me and Jonghyun and I want my own babies. See you,” he waved as he left the room.

Minho watched him leave for a moment before he leaned back in his chair. He tapped his fingers on the table for a moment before grabbing the phone, but right as he was about to dial a number, he gave up. He groaned as he dropped his head on his desk. He was pathetic.

 

 

After picking Yoogeun up from the school, the two were eating dinner quietly. Minho wasn’t sure why Yoogeun was so quiet. He was usually overly excited about something that happened at daycare, but the boy was silent.

“Yoogeunnie, are you alright?” Minho questioned, touching the boy’s forehead.

Yoogeun looked up at Minho and pouted, “I miss Taeminnie…”

Minho was slightly shocked when Yoogeun said that. He knew Yoogeun loved Taemin, but he didn’t think the other would notice, “Taemin is just next door-“

“I want to see Taeminnie,” Yoogeun said before jumping out of his chair and walking to his room. Minho sighed and rested his head in his hands. Now Yoogeun was acting up?

He got up and glanced at Yoogeun’s room before going to the front door. He walked next door and took a breath. He lifted his hand to knock on the door when Taemin came up. They stared at each for a moment.

“Hyung?”

Minho blushed slightly. He tilted his head as he scratched the back of his head, “Um… Yoogeun… asked for you… he seemed pretty upset… could you… come see him?”

Taemin looked at Minho for a moment, “Alright. Umma, I’m going to play with Yoogeun.”

They heard Taemin’s mother yell something before they returned back to Minho’s home, “Yoogeun, Taemin is here!”

Yoogeun came running into the room. He ran up to Taemin who picked him up. Both smiled as they went into the living room and started playing with Yoogeun’s toys. Minho watched them from the kitchen. Taemin was happy with Yoogen and Yoogeun was happy with Taemin.

Minho took a sip of his drink as he watched the two. Thinking about everything Kibum said and Taeyeon’s letters, not to mention Jinki’s and Sandeul’s relationship made him truly rethink things. Maybe he should stop fighting everything.

 

 

A few hours later, Yoogeun had fallen asleep on the floor with Taemin next to him, humming and playing with his hair. Minho smiled from his spot on the couch at them, “You don’t have to sleep on the floor with him.”

Taemin glanced up at the other for a moment and shook his head as he pulled Yoogeun close, closing his eyes. Minho smiled and he got up, laying down next to Yoogeun, looking at Taemin, who had opened his eyes again.

They stared at each other for a while before Taemin spoke up, “What are you thinking, hyung?”

“Me? About you,” Minho replied.

That comment made Taemin blush slightly, but he smiled anyways, “What about me?”

Minho reached forward, pushing Taemin’s hand behind his ear, “Everything…”

“Everything?” Taemin quipped as he watched Minho sit up. The older male leaned over Yoogeun and pressed a soft kiss to Taemin’s lips. His eyes widened and he shot up. “Hyung?”

“I… “ Minho froze and turned away, walking to his room, closing the door. He slipped down to the ground and cursed. Why did he do that? And then why did he run away. He was a mess.

 

Taemin stared at Minho’s door for a moment before looking down at Yoogeun, “Yoogeun?”

“Appa loves Taeminnie,” he mumbled before closing his eyes again, hugging Taemin. The teenager smiled and picked Yoogeun up and walking to the boy’s bedroom, “Mmm, Taeminnie loves appa too,” he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author’s Note

Super short chappppppppppppppppppppppter. :I

Remember to comment and subscribe! :)

©sungyo2012