'Husbands'

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRoXw_lOfRQ

--------

Dongwoo was deeply asleep buried in his bed, topless with a chain necklace around his neck. He felt something warm on his arm and furrowed his eyebrows. *Oh . It’s the sun. I’m going to burn like hell now.*

But he felt nothing.

*What?* Dongwoo opened his eyes. *Oh yeah. She’s here.* He had forgotten that you were asleep by his side in his arms.

You were curled on your side not facing him.

Your long eyelashes cascaded downwards and your breaths came out evenly.

Dongwoo softly smiled and sat up halfway. He gazed down at you. He felt immensely satisfied that you were by his side. Dongwoo wound his arms tighter around your slim waist and pulled you close. He waved his hand and the curtains closed. Dongwoo snuggled by your side and closed his eyes *Let’s just stay like this for a while…or maybe forever. I don’t care as long as you’re here with me.*

-----

You woke up at midday. You had a loud, happy breakfast with your half-brothers – or as they called themselves now: ‘husbands’.

You spent time with Sungjong in the garden. The both of you laughed and watered the flowers. The protective shading above was gone now. The sun streamed in and neither of you were hurt.

You stood out in the balcony. A pair of gentle arms came around your waist. You looked up. Woohyun smiled down at you. You smiled back, just as happy. He securely held you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter