Mates?!

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_7qmfkpU9Q

--------

“NO!” You sat up awake with wide eyes.

7 pairs of eyes looked at you.

You looked around. You were in your room with your half-brothers.

Sungjong was sitting on your dresser reading a book. Hoya and Dongwoo were by the windows. L was tossing and catching the pink ball. Woohyun and Sunggyu were reading by the door. Sungyeol was sitting on a chair by your bedside, also reading.

You sighed in relief *So the nightmare really did end.*

Sungyeol sat on the bed, “What’s wrong? Did you have a nightmare?” You nodded. He curled your hair behind your ear, “Don’t worry. We’re here. You’re safe. Go back to sleep.” Before you could, the door opened.

“Is she awake?!” Mr. Woo asked. Your half-brothers stood up and nodded. He rushed over and caught you in a tight embrace, “Do you know how worried I was?! It had been a week and you hadn’t woken up!”

Your eyes widened *A week?!* “I’m sorry, father. I didn’t-“

He gasped and pulled back, “Y-you talk now?” Your half-brothers smiled *Yes, she does.*

You nodded. “That’s a miracle!” Mr. Woo beamed. “So you feel all better now?” “Yes.” You replied.

“So you’ll be able to go to the party this weekend!” He said excitedly. “P-party?” You were stunned.

“Yes! This is an important one since it holds your future!” Mr. Woo grinned. “My friend owns Cube Academy. He has 6 sons who are all in need of a fiancé! You can meet them at the party and pick one to marry!”

You gaw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter