Don't be scared

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxu5cYYmkXQ&feature=related

-----

Throughout the day, your half-brothers would check up on you.

Sungjong made you come to the greenhouse with him.

Hoya kept ‘secretly’ following you around.

L told you to stay at the dinner table until he could walk you upstairs.

It was a bit suffocating but you knew it was for the best.

Late at night, you went up to the attic alone. You sat by the window and gazed out at the darkness. You blew hot air on the window and began to trace random shapes on the glass. Someone appeared in front of you and you jumped.

But it was just Sungyeol. “So this is where you were. I was looking everywhere for you. I was worried something happened to you.” He sat down with his long legs next to yours.

‘Sorry’ you signed.

Sungyeol blew hot air on the glass and began to write something himself. He looked at you and you read the message ‘Are you scared?’

You nodded and wrote, ‘What if they come for me?’

‘We’ll be ready.’ He wrote back.

You sighed and signed, ‘I don’t want oppas to get hurt.’

Sungyeol gave you a small smirk, “We won’t. Do you have that little faith in us?”

You shook your head *But still…I don’t get good vibes from them.* Sungyeol felt the same way. To forget about the dark cloud looming ahead, he drew something on the window. Curious, you watched. Finished, Sungyeol leane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter