Night at the Manor

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, you showered and dressed into different clothes. You sat at your dresser and brushed your long hair while looking at yourself in the mirror with empty eyes.

A knock came on the door.

You stood up and turned around.

The door opened and Woohyun came in.

Your eyes widened. You ran over and bowed. He raised an eyebrow, “You haven’t changed since I’ve seen you last year.”

‘Mianhae’ You signed.

*That habit hasn’t changed either.* Woohyun shook his head, “I didn’t say that for your apology.”

You bit your lip and looked around. You finally signed ‘What are you doing here?’

“Here.” Woohyun held a glass of blood out.

You stepped back.

“I don’t want you to faint again.” He whispered. You looked at him.

“It would wake everyone up and create a hassle again. You know Hoya doesn’t like annoying things and Sungyeol would lose his energy trying to help you again.” Woohyun made it seem like that was why he was taking care of you.

You paused then took the glass. He wouldn’t leave though.

You slowly put the glass to your lips. You squeezed your eyes shut and forced the blood down your throat.

Woohyun watched. He wouldn’t leave until every last drop was taken.

Done, you put the glass down and coughed. You touched your lips with the back of your hand *I hate blood.* It looked like you were about to cry.

“Go to bed.” Woohyun too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter