Will you dance with me?

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xyh2iTd8CE&feature=related

--------------

Sungyeol kept true to his word.

The change in your half-brothers wasn’t temporary. They were very warm and caring towards you. You were puzzled but very happy and heart-warmed by their actions.

One Saturday evening, there was a big party with all the big vampire elites.

Most of the students of Woolim High and their wealthy families would be there.

The ball was held at a large, white palace made purely out of marble that was right by the beach. The stars twinkled in the sky. Limos pulled right up and servants opened the doors. Those who were able to teleport popped up in random places.

Mr. Woo and his sons were already there, playing good guests.

Woohyun sipped some blood and came by Sunggyu’s side, “Is ~~~~~~ here?” He shook his head, “I haven’t seen her all night.”

“Maybe she’s not coming.” Sungjong popped up.

“But she came last year.” Woohyun said.

“You know her.” Sunggyu said, “If she could, she would skip out. She doesn’t like parties.” *She doesn’t like any events.* They thought.

“Presenting Miss ~~~~~~ of Woolim Academy.” A voice said.

*What? She came?* Your half-brothers looked up. Their eyes popped out and jaws fell open.

You looked like a radiant angel sent directly from heaven above. You practically glowed in your beautiful black tiered dress. Your hair was done in lovely waves. All eyes were on you now. You met eyes with your half-brothers and gave them a small smile. They swallowed hard *She’s…beautiful.*

You walked towards them. With every step you took, their hearts went ba-bump.

“Welcome!” Mr. Woo beamed, “Let me introduce you to my friends.”

To their dismay, you were taken away.

After you were introduced to many business partners, you finally sat down. You touched your sore ankles. Your feet hurt in the fancy black heels. The lights dimmed for ballroom dancing.

Mr. Woo forced your half-brothers to ask his business cooperation’s’ daughters to dance. Dismally, they did as told. But one of them couldn’t find a dance partner and didn’t want to anyways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter