Is this a dream?

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R8z5BZ4TvY&feature=related

----------

The next morning, you startled awake. You looked at the clock and sighed in relief. It was a Saturday so there was no school. You showered, wore a pink dress, and went downstairs.

Mr. Woo wasn’t there but your half-brothers were already eating.

You sat by Sungjong. You tugged on his sweater and signed, ‘Where’s father?’

“He went to a meeting.” He replied. “Eat your food.” Sungjong put the napkin on your lap and snapped his fingers. The maid came and put the food down.

You looked around at your 7 half-brothers. For some reason, the atmosphere seemed lighter. Their faces appeared relaxed and comfortable. *Did something good happen?* You wondered *Or are they all being cautious around me because of what happened last night?* You thoughtfully took a bite of your food.

Your half-brothers finished and left the table. All except L. You felt self-conscious as he watched. ‘Why aren’t you leaving?’

“Because you’re not done.” L sat on Sungjong’s seat.

‘It’s okay. You can go.’ You signed.

He shook his head, “I don’t want you to be alone.” You softened. He had never done something like this before.

You carefully finished your food.

“You have something here.” L said. You touched the left corner of your lips. “No, here.” He reached for your face and gently the crumb off the right corner of your mouth. You jumped at the electricity that shot through you at his touch. You looked into his eyes and he stared right back.

“Miss, may I take this away?” The maid asked. You snapped out of your daze and nodded. You bowed to L and ran upstairs. You glanced back and sighed in relief *That was strange.* You bumped into someone and looked up. Your eyes widened. Hoya gazed down at you. You stepped back and signed, “Oppa, mianhae-“ *I forgot. He doesn’t like sign language.* You bowed.

“It’s okay.” Hoya softly spoke. You stared at him, dumbfounded *What?*

Hoya reached out and you flinched. He just softly patted your head and left.

You blinked *What…just happened?* Still dazed, you went to your room.

After studying, reading, and just being bor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter