I must love you

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiHy2zZSH2k 

-----

That night after you recovered, you went out to the balcony for some fresh air. You rested your arms on the railing and deeply inhaled.

“What are you doing out here? It’s cold.” A voice said.

You looked up.

Sungyeol rested his arms on the railing and looked out at the scenery. ‘I felt stuffy inside.’ You signed. He nodded in understanding.

‘What are you doing out here?’ You asked.

“Sundown is the only time I can come out. I want to take advantage of that.” Sungyeol shrugged.

You sympathized with him as well. You loved the outdoors. It was too bad the sun could kill you.

You sighed and rested your chin on your arms.

Sungyeol looked at you. He saw the bandage on your neck, “Is your neck…okay?”

You self-consciously touched it and nodded. ‘What happened to Moonjoo?’ You asked.

“Hoya and Dongwoo took care of him.” Sungyeol bitterly said.

You bit your lip. You didn’t want to ask for any more details.

Sungyeol looked at you, “You must have been scared.” You nodded. He furrowed his eyebrows, “Why didn’t you scream for help then? You know we would’ve come.” You looked at him, and signed, ‘Oppa, you know I don’t talk.’

“I know.” Sungyeol said, frustrated. He turned back to the view and lowered his head, “I just really wish you would stop being stubborn and speak. Especially in a situation like this.”

You looked away. There was an awkward atmosphere again. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter