Temptation

Before The Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSAbUzmh46g

-------

Dongwoo was walking down the hallway when he smelled something funny. He stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air. His sharp nose detected a familiar scent. A familiar scent that was very, very bad. It made his radar go up. *What is this familiar scent and why do I hate it?*

That’s when he remembered.

Poison.

Normal poisons wouldn’t make a bad shiver go down his spine.

This particular poison was one that killed even vampires.

*AW, !* Dongwoo rushed towards your room. He burst inside just as you took a long sip. “NO!” Dongwoo smacked the cup away. A black, thick substance spilled out and ruined the carpet.

“YOU IDIOT!” Dongwoo angrily snarled, “DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?” Once the poison spread, even Sungyeol couldn’t do anything about it. Especially not now since his hand wasn’t healed yet.

Your eyelids started to lower.

“!” Dongwoo screamed. He grabbed your waist and pulled you to him. Then Dongwoo sank his fangs into your throat. In your blood, he could taste the terrible toxin. *Oh please don’t let it spread too fast.* Dongwoo on your blood and spat it out into the cup.

The blood was blackish red.

*.* Dongwoo bit you again and some on some more of your blood.

You just lay limp in his arms with a tear falling down the corner of your eye. *No…don’t try to save me…just let me go.* You weakly tried to push him away.

Dongwoo grabbed your wrists and snarled, “STAY STILL!” More tears spilled down your face.

Now the cup was b with your tainted blood. When Dongwoo spat your blood out once more, it was nearly red again. *One more time.* Dongwoo put his lips to your throat. Now he could taste your blood.

Your sweet, delicious blood.

Dongwoo had only tasted your blood one other time and it was on accident. You had tripped when you were 6

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter