first note

DEAD WOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello everyone!

 

Again, just want to say that I'm sorry for changing out "the years of our circus". I know many of you truly enjoyed it, and I really am grateful for your support. But, hope you're excited for "DEAD WOOD".

"DEAD WOOD" is a detective!au about a criminal profiler and a prosecutor, both with difficult pasts, who team up to resolve a mega-case that has traumatized them both, along with a few other individual cases. They're mostly going to be cold cases, hence the name "dead wood". 

The term "dead wood" actually refers to people/things that people now find unnecessary. To me, it signifies the many cold cases that pile up after years of no leads. The public forgets, but families don't. That's why you can see this fic is going to get real angsty.

Jaehyun/Seulgi are both the center focus here because I wanted to do a story where I could explore their complex, tormented characters properly. But the other four - Johnny, Wendy, Yuta and Jungwoo will be just as involved, and all in an interesting way. 

Ah! I'm so excited to get started, so I hope you're all excited as well. Will have the first chapter up soon. Please upvote and comment :> Thank you!!!

- C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter