How about A Kiss

Exo Oneshots

you were in your room looking at the mirror doing your hair then you look into the mirror and noticed someone was standing at the room.

"sehun-ahh, what are you doing behind there??" you saw him.

"nothing, just looking at you, noona" he came to you and hugged you.

"aigoo, what's wrong with you??" you asked.

"gaja, let's go"

"go where noona??"

"i want to go library" you told him as you took your bag, put your laptop, iphone charger, the laptop charger in and grabbed his hands. "because is so boring here, i want to read books" you took sehun's hand and went to the library.

after reaching to the library, you saw not many people in the library, the two of you walked in and looked for any books to read, but sehun don't know what book to read so he just followed you around wherever you go. later then you stopped, you saw a book and took it

"oh, sehun-ahh, you scared me, why you are standing behind me??" you were shocked.

"mianhae noona, i just want to followed you only"

"araso araso, let's sit down" you took out your laptop from your bag and switch it on then he saw your desktop wallpaper putting you taking photo with him on it.

"noona noona i want to watch movie" he suddenly request.

"what movie??" you asked.

"erm.......love rain, yoona from snsd and jang geuk suk acted"

"wait arx...." you searched on the internet. "ahh there episode 1" you took out your iphone earphone, played the video and the two of you started to watch

while watching, you also read your book that you took. 

later an hour, as you read the book, you started to fall asleep, sehun just continue to watch the movie, then later he just noticed you aready sleeping because he was watching the movie so serious.

"noona noona" he called you out but you didn't respond. later then you finally woke up, saw sehun was missing, you wanted to called out but you can't, because in the library need to be quiet, so you just walk around and look for him.

"sehun-ahh sehun-ahh, where are you??" you called him out very softly.

then suddenly you felt someone was hugging you behind, you turned and look, is was sehun who was hugging you

"yah, you scared me"

"mianhae" he apologized but then he suddenly turned you hardly around and kissed your lips.

"why did you suddenly kissed me??" you looked into his eyes.

"because i love you noona" he confess you.

"oh, you love me?? really love me???" you asked.

"nae noona" he replied.

"aigoo, you ae sooooo cute" you pinched his cheek and he smiled.

"hehes........." he laughed cutely.

later then you pack all your stuff in your bag, and hold onto sehun's hand, went out the library.

as you and sehun walked out of the library, you started to like kiss him back, do you kiss his lips back again and hugged him too