Paperworks

You made me change for the better

 

Taemin opened his eyes and looked around, he was back in his room and sitting beside him was a worried looking Kibum.

“Taebaby! You’re awake! Are you hungry? Do you want anything to drink? Banana milk?” Key kept on throwing questions at Taemin and he was only able to nod at the last question which was banana milk. Key got up and went to the kitche, as he entered the kitchen, he saw Minho sitting at the table, with his head in his hands.

“Don’t beat yourself up, you ended up finding Taebaby and saved him from that ert! He would understand what you did for him and forgive you” Key placed his hand on Minho’s shoulder and gave him a small smile; he handed Minho the banana milk and motioned for him to bring it instead. Minho was so scared that he didn’t make it on time. When he saw Taemin standing outside the restaurant, he knew that Taemin had saw what had happened between him and the woman in front of him, but before he could go out to explain, Taemin had already started running away. Minho knew the area more than Taemin did and knew that if he continued to run in that direction, he would end up in the bad neighbourhood. He tried to stop him, but the more he called, the faster Taemin ran away. Minho started to panic when he lost sight of Taemin, he ran further and further into the neighbourhood and checked all the alleys just to make sure, and that was when he thought he felt Taemin near and crying for help. He didn’t know how or why, but he decided to run in the opposite direction and that was when he saw a man hovering over a boy and was ripping his clothes off. Minho ran forward and the man ran away, in fear of being caught. Minho bent down and saw Taemin closing his eyes but with a smile on his face, as if he knew that Minho was coming. Minho took off his jacket and wrapped it around Taemin’s small body before carrying him back home, giving death glares to people who tried to approach him and Taemin.

“Minnie? I’m coming in” Minho closed the door after going into the room and saw Taemin covering his head with the blanket and his back facing Minho.

“Minnie, please listen to me, it’s not what you think. There was nothing going on between us, if you could just let me explain!” Taemin threw the blanket away and looked at Minho with tears in his eyes.

“I’m listening now, explain then! What were you doing in the restaurant, hugging the woman? Was it because I said you can’t touch me for a week that you decided to find another outlet for you ual desires? Am I just a toy to you?! Someone you could use when you need ual release?” Taemin spatted out, by now Minho was shocked, he had never thought that Taemin thought that way. He thought he knew that Minho loved him and only him.

Jongkey

“What’s happening? I can’t hear anything through the door” Key whispered as he tried to press his ear even closer to the door. Jonghyun was beside him, trying to hear what Minho and Taemin were talking about.

“Is it alright like this, yeobo? Maybe you should sit down and rest, besides, isn’t it rude to eavesdrop of people talking?” Jonghyun wanted to pull Key away from the door but his arms were smacked away whenever he got near to Key.

“This is my baby that we’re talking about! As his umma, I have to care for him, even if that means eavesdropping!” Key pushed Jonghyun away and continued to press his ear against the door. Jonghyun decided that there was no point in trying to stop him, but he made it so Key was sitting down instead of standing up, doctor’s orders. Key pouted as his head barely reached the door handle, but his expression changed when he heard something.

“Do you think Taemin’s going to forgive him? Minho wasn’t cheating on him; he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I really hope they catch that ert!”Jonghyun really wanted to punch the wall, but stopped himself since that would give away their position. Key grabbed his hand and gave him a sympathetic look, both of them wanted what’s best for Taemin and they know that even if they report it to police, they wouldn’t do anything since nothing really happened to Taemin.

“I wonder if Minho brought the papers inside with him” Jonghyun thought to himself, but forgot that Key was sitting right beside him. Key turned towards him and gave him a sweet smile, Jonghyun eyed it suspiciously, Key never gives him that smile for no reason, either he was really happy at this moment which was impossible or he wants something from Jonghyun.

“Jongie, what kind of papers are you talking about? Is it something involving Taebaby? Should I know anything about it?” Key asked sweetly as he held onto Jonghyun’s hand, preventing him from escaping. Jonghyun promised Minho that he wouldn’t say a thing to anyone, and he knew that if he told Key right now, then Taemin would know the next second.

“I’m not sure, Key. I just heard Minho say something about papers an- I think I heard something!” Jonghyun pressed his ear to the door; distracting Key and making Key do the same thing.

“I don’t hear anything, are you sure you heard something?” Jonghyun nodded, he felt bad for lying to Key but its Minho’s job to tell it to Taemin, not Key. Jonghyun smiled to himself as he looked at Key and saw his head starting to droop, the pain medicine must be working. Key was complaining of the pain, asking Jonghyun to give him a pill, the side effect was drowsiness, and it came at the right time.

“Key, do you want to go back to bed?” Key shook his head, his head bobbing up and down, he still wanted to stay and hear some more. However, Jonghyun used this opportunity to carry Key back to his room, despite Key’s quiet complaints. Jonghyun laid Key on the bed and pulled the covers on him; he watched Key slowly drifting off the sleep and brushed Key’s face from his face.

“I didn’t mean to keep things from you, but I promised Minho and it’s probably the only thing that could cheer him up at this point. I’ll wait until you’re better and I’ll show you the exact same papers” Jonghyun bent down and kissed Key’s lips before he closed the door and walked out to the living room. It was almost time to prepare dinner, ever since Key got hurt, the responsibility went to him and he had improved quite a bit, it’s been a while since he had set the kitchen on fire.

2min

“Please let me explain, Minnie! Why would you even think that?! Didn’t you know that I have always loved you and only you?” Taemin shook his head; he didn’t know what to think anymore.

“I used to think that, now I don’t know! I don’t know if I’m just your toy. If you want to explain so much, please tell me that you were doing with the woman” Taemin wasn’t sure whether he would be able to handle what Minho was going to say. He sat down on the bed with his shoulders hunched over; he didn’t look like the happy Taemin anymore. Minho bent down and caressed Taemin’s bruised cheek, making him hiss in pain.

“Does it hurt?” Taemin nodded, he was still waiting for Minho’s answer.

“Minnie, the reason why I went to see the woman was because I went to do the adoption papers” Taemin looked up, what did Minho meant by adoption papers? It wasn’t that long ago when they were talking about adopting a little boy.

“If that’s your excuse, then it’s a really pathetic one. How do you expect me to believe you? Do you have the papers?” Minho nodded, he went to the drawer and took out a pack of papers, and he handed them to Taemin and let him read over it. Minho wasn’t lying, it was papers for adoption.

“I hope you wouldn’t mind I did it without your permission. I didn’t want to wait any longer to create our little family. I wanted you to feel the warmth of a family that you never had, when you saw me with her, she was giving me the papers and helping me filling it out. She was also asking us about our background and she didn’t even mind that we were a gay couple. She said as long as we will love the little boy, then we will make perfect parents” Minho wiped the tears running down Taemin’s cheeks. Taemin started to feel bad, he was accusing Minho of something that he didn’t do and it was something for him.

‘Could you ever forgive me? I should’ve listened to you before jumping to conclusion” Taemin cried as he hugged Minho, burying his face into Minho’s shoulder. Minho rubbed his back, carefully avoided his head since there was a bruise from the impact.

“I should’ve stopped you from running and explained myself back then, that way you wouldn’t have met that erted man and almost got . I was partly at fault for your injuries. Did he do anything to you?” Minho pulled Taemin and looked over his body, Taemin shook his head, he didn’t even let the man kiss him, and he was sure that Minho came to his rescue before the man was able to do anything.

“I cried your name in my head and hoped that you would be able to come save me. I was so happy when I saw someone running towards me, that was you, wasn’t it?” Minho smiled, he knew that he thought he had heard Taemin crying for him, no wonder Taemin was smiling when he got closer.

“From now on, please always trust me when I say I love you and only you. So, do you want to create a little family with me? I already signed mine, I’m not backing out no matter what happens, but I will understand if you want to wait a bit more” Taemin didn’t hesitate as he grabbed a pen and signed his name, he too was not going to back out. 

 

 

A/N 

Starting to write another story, pretty sure, going to be maybe 3-4 chapters maximum. Going to post the first chapter up by tonight. Give it a chance if you have time. It's called True scare to True love :)