I'll kiss away all your pain

You made me change for the better

 

Minho was strolling along the school ground looking for Taemin when he saw him lying on the grass with his eyes closed, Minho decided to play with Taemin so he approached him and bent down, keeping his face very close to Taemin’s. When he got really close, he saw Taemin’s eyes open and tried to back up, but not fast enough as Taemin sat up and accidentally smacked their heads together. Minho was able to deal with the pain but as he looked down at Taemin, he saw tears were falling down to his smooth, flawless cheeks. He heard Taemin whimper so Minho gripped his chin as he lifted Taemin’s face to see him better.

“Are you ok, Minnie?” asked Minho softly.  Taemin tried to jerk free from Minho’s grip but he kept holding on and continued to stare at Taemin until he answered.

“It still hurts, Key umma will yell at me for alway injuring myself” whimpered Taemin.

“I know what you make it feel better” whispered Minho. Before Taemin could ask what methods would help make the pain go away, he saw Minho inching closer until he felt Minho’s lips pressed to his forehead. Taemin felt his face get hotter and realized that he must be blushing. He backed away from Minho’s lips, even though he wanted to stay there for a few moments longer.

“Why did you do that?” asked Taemin, his eyes widening.

“I want to be by your side from now on and kiss you away all your pain. Would you be my boyfriend?” said Minho while staring into Taemin’s eyes. Taemin gasped and tried to break the eye contact but found that to be impossible as he continued to stare into those brown orbs.

Taemin’s heart was threatening to beat out of his chest and he was getting ready to give Minho his response.

“Ye-“ as Taemin was cut off when Key appeared out of nowhere.

“There you are, Taebaby, I’ve been loo- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOREHEAD?!!” screamed Key. He saw a red mark on Taemin’s forehead and Taemin tried to cover it up by saying he wasn’t looking where he was going and ended up walking into the door frame.

“You know how clumsy I am, I was spacing out and didn’t realize until it was too late” said Taemin as he giggled nervously. Minho’s eyes widen, this what his first time hearing Taemin’s laugh and it was the sweetest sound he ever heard.

Stop that! It’s just a laugh, Taemin is just a pawn in our game, I am suppose to use him, not develop feeling for hi-

HOLD ON!! Did I just say feelings?! What’s happening to me? He’s a guy and I’m a guy, a straight guy too!

Minho snapped out of it when he realized that Taemin and Key was nowhere in sight. He sighed and decided to go home. He couldn’t help but think that if he kissed a few inch lower, he would’ve been able to taste Taemin’s lips; his plump, pink, delicious lips. Minho sensed someone following him but when he turned around, there was no one in sight, Minho thought he was just tired and thought nothing of it. In reality, it was not a figment of his imagination but someone was actually spying on Taemin and Minho and saw everything that occurred.

Next day

It appeared to be a normal day for Taemin and Key, but realized something was wrong as soon as they stepped onto the school ground. Everyone was looking at them weirdly and it seems like everyone was avoiding them. As they got closer to their class room, they found out why. Pasted to the walls were posters with Taemin and Key’s pictures on them saying words like “” and “” and their cell phone number saying if they want a good time to call them.

“What the-?” as Key looked over the posters, he ran over to them and started ripping them off the wall. Clenching them in his fists, he turned around at the group of people that formed and screeched

“Confess right now and I’ll let you off easily or else I’ll skin you alive and feed you to the sharks!!”

Someone spoke up but it was not to confess, what he said only made matters worse.

“So it is true, you two are gay? DISGUSTING!! It’s so wrong!!” spat the boy.

Taemin flinched and he started to cry, his tears only made the comments harsher and more painful as Key tried to cover his ears but it did little to help. Key got up and tried to rip more of the posters off the wall when Taemin felt something wet hit his cheeks, he reached up and saw that it was a cracked egg and soon more things were being flung at Key and Taemin.

Few minutes ago

Minho and Jonghyun was walking to class when they heard a commotion nearby and they heard words such as “” and “” being said.

“Hyung, do you think it’s another cat fight?” smiled Minho, those were pretty common as girls would often fight over the two of them and sometimes it was quite entertaining to watch. Jonghyun only chuckled and only started to head to the direction of the crowd.

As soon as they got closer, they heard two girls saying something that made them stop in their tracks. The two girls were their stalkers, also known as Minjung and Eunjung, the crazy sisters. When they have their eyes on something, it was impossible to escape them.

“Those two fags were trying to seduce Minho and Jonghyun oppa, tainting them with their dirty bodies and touching them with their filthy hands, they deserve to be punished to know their places!” shouted the crazy sisters. Minho and Jonghyun were now more interested as they tried to find out who the two fags were but never would they have guessed who they saw.

It was Key and Taemin with their backs up against the wall, Taemin was cowering in fear and was silently crying as Key was trying to shield Taemin from everything that was thrown at them. Among all the garbage and rotten food that were thrown at them, Minjung decided to take it a step further and held up a brick, she aimed it at Key and flung it as hard as she could. Jonghyun spotted her and tried to warn Key but it was too late.

‘KEY, WATCH OUT!!” screamed Jonghyun. Key noticed it a second too late and decided to brace himself for the pain, but at the last second, Taemin threw himself in front of Key and the brick made contact with his head instead. Taemin collapsed on the ground and everyone went silent.