I can't say yes right now

You made me change for the better

 

“Could you say it again, Minnie?” Minho asked as he stared at the boy underneath him. He looked into those eyes as he saw them starting to tear up.

“I love you, Minho hyung. Thank you for making me yours” Taemin whispered as he hugged Minho and buried his head on Minho’s shoulder. Taemin was embarrassed, Minho was still in him, but he was held down and was unable to move.

“Hyung, umm...c-could you pull out?” Taemin whimpered as he felt Minho shift and accidentally went deeper than he should have. The pain was starting to appear and with Minho in him, it was not helping at all. Minho apologized that immediately pulled out, making Taemin hiss in pain.

“Omo! I’m sorry, Minnie. I didn’t mean to pull out so fast, I just didn’t want you to feel any more pain” Taemin shook his head, he blushed as he felt Minho’s dripping out of him and running down his leg.

“Minho hyung, I want to take a shower. I feel s-sticky...” Taemin’s voice trailed off, he was now covered in Minho and his own . He covered his face when he looked up and saw Minho staring at him. They had made a mess on the table, it’s probably time to buy a new table, there’s no way they could eat at this table and not think about today. Minho bent down and picked Taemin up bridal style, despite Taemin’s protest, he carried him to the bathroom and placed him on the counter. Taemin started to get embarrassed as he saw Minho staring at him up and down, he got off the counter and pushed Minho out of the room.

“Why, Minnie? I saw everything I need to see!” Minho chuckled as he saw Taemin’s face get even redder.

“If you stay in here, you’ll want to stick it in me again. I need to be able to walk tomorrow, hyung” as Taemin closed the door. Minho smirked as he knew that Taemin was right, if he stared at that boy’s body any longer, he would get hard in a matter of seconds. Minho decided to get to the guest’s bathroom to clean himself up and then meet Taemin downstairs for their late lunch. After 15 minutes or so, Taemin went downstairs and decided to clean the dining room before cooking again. They had done it on the table and against the wall, he would need to clean and disinfect it before anything else. After Taemin was done, he went to finish making their lunch, he didn’t notice, but he was starving after their ‘exercise’ before lunch. After 10 minutes, Taemin was almost done when Minho came down, he appeared to be hiding something behind back, but Taemin was too preoccupied to notice anything different.

“Hyung, lunch is almost ready, do you mind helping me to set up the table? Don’t worry, I already cleaned it, if that’s what you’re thinking” Minho was hesitant; he wanted to give Taemin his surprise before he does anything else.

“Minnie, could you stop for a second, I want to talk to you about something?” Taemin looked up and saw Minho with a serious expression on his face; he dropped everything and walked to where Minho was standing.

“What’s wrong, hyung? I haven’t seen such a serious expression on your face, did something happen?” Minho nodded, Taemin’s eyes were filled with worry right now, and Minho felt bad for making him worried.

“Something did happen, Minnie. Sit down, you might need to prepare yourself” Taemin sat down at the dining table and looked as Minho knelt down in front him. He took Taemin’s hand and held it against his lips, his eyes closing as he took in Taemin’s scent. It was a scent he was never going to forget.

“Minho, what happened? Stop scaring me! Tell me now! Did something happen to Key umma?” Taemin was starting to get frantic, he didn’t want to lose his Key umma, and he’s the only thing he has left.

“Calm down, Minnie. Key’s fine, this has nothing to do with him. This is something that involves us. Ever since I lost you once before, I never want to lose you again. I realized that you mean so much more to me than I ever knew. So, Lee Taemin, I’m going to use this opportunity to ask you a very serious question. I understand if you say no, but I’m hoping that you will say yes and make me the happiest man alive. Lee Taemin, will you marry me?” Taemin gasped as Minho took a box from behind him and opened it. Inside was a ring, a simple silver band, with a small diamond in the middle.

“I knew that if I got a really big diamond, you will yell at me for wasting money, I saw this ring and instantly thought of you. You’re simple, but beautiful; very innocent and pure, just perfect. So Lee Taemin, what’s your answer?” Minho looked up at Taemin’s face and saw tears flowing down his face. He was shocked, did he do something wrong? He reached up and wiped the tears from Taemin’s face, he couldn’t help but caress his face, his skin was always so soft and smooth to the touch.

“I’m sorry...it’s just that it’s too sudden, it took me surprise” Taemin sniffled as he rubbed his nose which was turning red, making him look even cuter than he already was. Suddenly, Taemin bent forward and hugged Minho, pulling him close.

“I’m sorry, Minho. I can’t say yes right now”