Meeting parents and sharing bed (no idea what to put as title, sorry)

You made me change for the better

 

As Minho drove Taemin home, he was shivering after having water poured on him. Minho gave Taemin his jacket and a second after he put it on, he sneezed. Minho swore it was probably the cutest thing he had seen. Of course, he was worried that Taemin was getting sick, but he was just too adorable for his own good. They arrived to Taemin’s home, it was already 9:30, Minho was thinking of dropping off Taemin and going home until he heard his voice call him back.

“Umm... Hyung?” Minho turned back and saw Taemin walking down the stairs again.

“What’s wrong, Minnie?” Minho was afraid that Taemin was feeling unwell, his face full of concern.

“Jonghyun hyung and Umma’s occupied my bed, I have nowhere to sleep tonight” Taemin pouted, he imagined himself sleeping outside and he started to feel sad.

“Don’t worry, Minnie, I won’t let you sleep outside by yourself. Come on, if you want, you can sleep at my place tonight” Taemin blushed and nodded. After 10 minutes, they arrived at Minho’s house and Taemin was astonished at how big his house was. Taemin stared at the house as Minho pulled up the driveway.

“Hyung! You never told me you live in a mansion!” Minho chuckled at Taemin’s expression.

“Well, you never asked” Taemin giggled as Minho pinched his cheeks. That was true, Taemin had never really asked about Minho’s past or family. He got nervous, what if Minho’s parents doesn’t like him? Taemin was hesistant to step into the house. It seemed like Minho knew what he was worried about and took Taemin’s hand.

“My parents know about my ual preference, but today’s my first time bringing someone home. I’m 100% sure they will like it” Minho kissed Taemin’s hand and led him to the door as he unlocked it.

“Umma, appa, I’m home! Also there’s someone I want you to meet” Minho’s parent’s appeared and they looked nice enough.

“You’re back, son, and who’s this pretty little one?” his umma stepped forward to take a closer look at Taemin, who was still nervous tried to take a step back but Minho held onto his hand and reassured him that everything was fine.

“Umma, his name is Taemin, he’s my boyfriend” his umma literally squealed hugged Taemin tightly who didn’t know how to react; he just looked at Minho who can only smile while his dad walked over. When Minho’s mom released him, Taemin quickly bowed and introduced himself.

“Hello, I’m Taemin, sorry for coming announced. Hopefully I’m not intruding on anything” Minho’s umma giggled at Taemin’s adorableness but she just couldn’t help herself.

“No need to be so polite, you can follow Minho and call us umma and appa also” Minho’s umma held his hand and led him to the living room. Minho and his dad followed. It appeared as if Minho’s dad was proud of his son, it was the first time his son brought someone home, so this person must be very important to Minho. Of course, he always knew about Minho’s one night stands and such, so he was happy that his son had found someone to steady with and possibly spend his life with.

“You should’ve brought him home early, Minho. He is just so adorable, but why did he come here so late? Did something happen?” Minho didn’t know if Taemin wanted his parents to know so much about him yet so he just said that something happened to Taemin’s house so he just needed to sleep over for a night.

“Of course, Taemin, tonight you can sleep in Minho’s room” Minho’s umma smiled at him while Taemin looked surprise.

“Oh, it’s ok, I can sleep on the couch, I don’t want to both-“ Taemin must have caught a cold as he sneezed before he could finish his sentence.

“OMO! Taemin, are you sick? I just noticed but your hair and shirt’s wet, no wonder you caught a cold. Minho, bring him upstairs to take a warm bath and give him some new clothes to change into” his umma shooed them upstairs as Taemin sneezed again.

“Minnie, are you ok?” Taemin nodded and followed Minho upstairs and went into Minho’s room. His eyes widen at the size of Minho’s room. There was a TV, a huge walk in closet and his own personal bathroom.

“Strip” Minho said as he the water, he turned around and saw Taemin just staring at him, suddenly Taemin swayed and was about to fall over when Minho caught him.

“So you weren’t ok, why did you say so before?” Minho lifted Taemin’s head to stare at his face.

“I was ok, it’s just sometimes I felt a bit dizzy but after a few seconds, it went away. Maybe I’m just too tired” Taemin stood up and shook his head.

“See, it’s all gone. Umm...hyung, could you please wait outside? I’m not used to people seeing me taking a bath” Taemin blushed and Minho tried to a bit.

“What’s the matter? I already saw you last time, what’s left?” Taemin’s face went bright red as he pushed Minho out the bathroom and locked the door. Minho laughed, he was just too cute and even though Minho wanted to make sure Taemin didn’t faint in the bath tub, he had to respect his privacy. Since Taemin didn’t bring any clothes with him to change, Minho grabbed a t-shirt and sweats and left it on the bed for Taemin to wear. He then went to the kitchen since he barely ate anything at the restaurant; his parents already went to bed so he didn’t have to worry about waking them up since their bedroom was on the opposite side of the house.

As Minho made dinner for Taemin and himself, he heard someone walk down the stairs and turned around. It was Taemin in his clothes, the t-shirt was really long on him that it reached mid-thigh and the sweats that he wore was dragging on the ground. He looked so adorable; Taemin was already tiny but Minho’s clothes made him look even more petite.

“Since we barely ate anything at the restaurant, I just assumed you were going to be hungry, so I made some noodles for you too” Taemin immediately sat down and started eating. He took a bite and almost gagged, but since it was Minho that made it, Taemin forced himself to swallow it down with a smile.

“Delicious, thank you, hyung!” Minho took a bite and spit it back out.

“How can you say it’s delicious?! It tastes horrible! I must’ve mixed up the sugar as salt and then I added too much water. Minnie, stop eating, I’ll make you another one” as Minho dumped their noodles, Taemin offered to make dinner again.

“I’ve actually cooked for Key and myself a few times so I think I know what to do” Minho smiled as Taemin prepared the ingredients. This would be his first time eating Taemin’s cooking and he was looking forward to it. After 15 minutes or so, and Minho staring at Taemin’s face the whole time, he set down two bowl s of noodles and sat down to eat.

“Hopefully it tastes good, Hyung. It’s my first time cooking for someone other than umma so I was a little bit nervous” Minho took a bite and it was the best tasting noodles he had ever tasted. He could tell that Taemin cooked it with love and he ate every strand and even drank the soup.

“That was the best tasting noodles I have ever eaten, Minnie” as he ruffled Taemin’s hair. Taemin giggled as he gathered the dishes to wash. Taemin washed the dishes as Minho helped dry them, pretty soon, they finished washing all the pots and bowls and Minho could see that Taemin was starting to fall asleep.

“Come on, Minnie. Let’s get you to bed” Taemin just nodded and quietly followed Minho upstairs. Besides Minho’s room was a guest room and since Taemin was still a bit shy about sharing a bed with Minho, he volunteered to sleep in the guest room. Minho told him if he needed anything, he could just call his name and he would immediately appear. Taemin lightly nodded and crawled into bed. Minho kissed him on the forehead after he tucked him in and went back to his own room. It was around 2:00 in the morning when Minho was woken up by a noise. It sounded like crying and it was coming from Taemin’s room. Minho opened the door and saw Taemin having a bad dream; he was crying and thrashing around. Minho went over and tried to wake him up.

“Taemin? Wake up! It’s just a bad dream” Minho tried, but Taemin wouldn’t wake up. It seemed as if he couldn’t wake up.

“TAEMIN!! WAKE UP!! IT’S OK, I’M HERE! WAKE UP!!” Minho yelled as he tightly hugged Taemin. Suddenly he felt Taemin hugging him back and knew that he had finally woken up.

“It’s ok, Minnie. I’m here. Did you have a bad dream?” Minho rubbed his back as Taemin cried into his shoulder.

“Yeah, I dreamt that you left me like my parents did, and when I tried to run after you, you flung me away and said you didn’t love me anymore!” Taemin was crying even harder and his shoulders heaving up and down.

“Do you think I would ever leave you, Minnie? Don’t ever think that, I would never leave your side” Minho cupped Taemin’s face and tilted his face so he could look into his eyes. He slowly bent down and placed his lips on Taemin, the kiss deepened and Taemin moaned. It was the sweetest sound Minho had ever heard. Minho took the chance to slip his tongue into Taemin’s and he felt Taemin freeze. He thought he might have gone a bit too far when Taemin finally responded, he tried to imitate what Minho was doing and they finally parted when they ran out of breath.

“That was amazing, you’re the sweetest thing I have ever tasted” Taemin went bright red and covered his face. Minho pulled his hands away and told him that he should never cover his beautiful face. Minho felt that Taemin had calmed down and was about to leave when Taemin tugged on his shirt.

“Can you stay here tonight? I keep thinking that once you walk out the door, the dream is going to come back” as Taemin whimpered. Minho smiled and sat down on the bed.

“Of course, anything for you Minnie” Minho laid Taemin down on the bed and pulled the covers on the both of them. Taemin cuddled close to Minho’s chest and wrapped his arms around his waist. Minho kissed Taemin’s head and waited until he heard his soft, steady breathing. That was when Minho closed his eyes and fell asleep with Taemin in his embrace.

 

It was the start of the weekend when Minho’s umma decided to wake Minho up for breakfast; she opened his door and found his bed empty. Wondering where he went, she decided to check Taemin’s room and saw Taemin sleeping on Minho’s chest, she held back her squeal as her husband came looking for her, wondering what’s taking her so long. Both of Minho’s parents saw them on the bed and they decided to let them sleep a bit more. They went down to eat breakfast and that was when Minho’s umma asked her husband.

“Wasn’t that the cutest thing you have ever seen?!” she squealed as he covered his ears.

“It’s probably my first time seeing Minho in bed with someone else and fully clothed. I think he’s being serious with Taemin” his dad smiled and kissed his wife. At first, they were shocked when his son came out to them that he might be gay.

Flashback

“Umma? Appa? I have something to tell you” as Minho walked into the living room.

“What is it son? Girl trouble again?” his parents were used to Minho asking them to help him with girls that didn’t want to let go.

“Not really? It’s trouble, but its boy trouble. I think I might be biual” his parents were shocked. Never had their son told them about liking any boys, it was always girls that caught his attention.

“Are you sure it’s not just a phase?” his appa asked as he stared at his son, he was not mad at his son, it was just sudden news.

“Who is this boy that has caught your attention? Is it someone we know?” his umma was curious, she wanted to meet this boy.

‘He just transferred to our school a couple weeks ago, and I’m pretty sure it’s not a phase, appa. My heart beats faster when I see him and I miss him like crazy when I don’t. I like to see his smile, like to hear his laugh, and like to feel his touch. I always want to protect him and always want to be beside him no matter what happens” Minho stared at his parents after he finished his little speech.

“I believe our son is in love, yeobo” as his umma hugged Minho.

“You mean you’re not mad at me? I won’t be able to give you a grandson” his appa chuckled as he looked at Minho.

“Why would we be mad? Our son is finally grown up and decided to be more responsible and had to courage to confess to us. We would like to one day meet the boy who changed our son” Minho smiled and hugged his dad.

End of flashback

“Do you think Taemin was the boy Minho was talking about, yeobo?” his umma wouldn’t mind having Taemin as his son-in-law. He would be adorable to have around the house all the time.

“I hope so, Taemin seemed like a good boy and if he was the one that changed Minho, I wouldn’t mind if they did decide to marry when they graduate from school" Minho’s parents laughed and shared a kiss before his appa cleared the table and his umma went to wake up Minho and Taemin.