First Impressions, not always the best ones

You made me change for the better

 

Kim Jonghyun and Choi Minho, also known as the two top players at St. Juliette, no one dared to cross them or even look straight at them in fear that they would make their lives miserable for the whole school year. While everyone was rushing to class, the two boys were just slowly strolling along the hallway with no intention to get to class on time. Little did they know, two other boys were heading towards them without paying attention, scared that they would be late on their first day after transferring to St. Juliette. The two boys ran smack into the two players, and while Jonghyun and Minho were able to stay standing, the two new students were not so lucky. The older boy fell on his bottom while Minho, out of pure reflex caught the younger boy and held him close to his body.  

Few Minutes Ago

 “Hurry up Taebaby, or we’re going to be late!” Key panted while running to their first class. Behind Key, was a cute, innocent boy named Taemin. He was tagging along right behind Key since they were both going to the same class.

“Yes, Umma!” Taemin answered.

SMACK!

Key fell down after hitting a short dino looking boy who looked unfazed after what happened and maybe even looked annoyed. As Key quickly got up while rubbing his bottom, he starting yelling at dino aka Jonghyun.

 “YAH! Look where you are walking, now you made us late for class!” Screamed Key.

Taemin was a bit luckier, he realized that someone held onto him and saved him from the pain of falling onto the ground. He looked at his saviour who quickly released him and saw that he was pretty good looking. Little Taemin found himself somewhat attracted to his saviour and before he could ask for his name, his Umma was already dragging him off to class.

Little did all four boys know, the incident happened just outside their classroom which caused their teacher to open the door and yelled at them for disrupting the class by coming late. As they entered the classroom, Jonghyun and Minho walked to their seat while Key and Taemin stood at the front to introduce themselves.

“Hello, my name is Kim Kibum, you can call me Key and do not get on my bad side or I will slap you! Thank you!” Key bowed as the whole class stared at him.

“Hello, my name is Lee Taemin, please look after me!” Taemin also bowed and the class was in awe at his adorableness.

The teacher assigned them their seats, Key sitting beside Kim Jonghyun and Lee Taemin to sit beside Choi Minho. Taemin pouted since he would not be sitting with his umma but was thrilled when he found out the boy’s name was Choi Minho. 

 

“Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum, please stay when class is over” asked Mr. Lee

“Since Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum are new transfer students, I expect you two to show them around the school to get them familiarized with the classes and the school grounds” ordered Mr. Lee.

No matter how unwilling Jonghyun and Minho were, Mr. Lee was not a pushover and his demands were always met. As the four boys left the class room, they decided to split up and go in pairs, Minho with Taemin and Jongkyun with Key.

 

Key POV

As Dino was showing him around, his mind kept on going back to the incident when they collided with each other, Key didn’t get to have a good look at Jonghyun before, but now that he did, he realized that Dino was pretty good looking. Jonghyun was well built and even though Key thought he looked like a dino, he also looked like a puppy, therefore Key decided to give him the nickname puppysaurus. As Jonghyun was trying to quickly get through the tour, clearly hinting that he had better things to do, Key decided to a little bit.

“Yah, Dino! You didn’t even apologize for crashing into me earlier today, and now you want to get rid of me? Not going to be that easy!” Smirked Key.

 “How did you know?” Jonghyun stuttered. Now that really pissed Key off, he smacked Jonghyun in the back of the head and walked away, wondering whether his little Taebaby would be fine with froggy.

 

Taemin POV

Taemin was getting nervous, it had been a while since he was separated from his Key umma and being with Choi Minho didn’t make it any better.

“Are you ok, Taemin?” asked Minho. Taemin was surprised as to how Minho knew is name, then he remembered he introduced himself not too long ago.

“I’m fine, it’s just I haven’t been away from my Key umma and this is my first time being alone” Taemin said quietly while pouting.

They were both walking quietly with Minho pointing out buildings and their names once in a while, Taemin felt a little awkward. Little did Minho know, Taemin was secretly glancing over at Minho to look at his features and he found Minho to be really good looking. Since Taemin was gay and was proud to be, this would be his first time being attracted to another boy.

This must be what liking someone feels like.

Taemin continued with the tour as he quietly smiled to himself.

 

Jonghyun POV

Jonghyun groaned when he heard what Mr. Lee had to say, he had better things to do and girls to bang! As both of them walked around and Jonghyun sped through the tour, he would once in a while glance over at Key’s direction and run his eyes over Key’s features. He realized that Key was really pretty, even for a boy. His feline eyes, plump lips and that NICE !! Suddenly Jonghyun heard Key yell at him. Thinking he was caught checking him out, Jonghyun stopped in his tracks. Being rich did not necessarily also mean being smart, as Jonghyun stupidly admitted that he had better things to do than giving a tour, which rewarded him with a smacked in the head.

“You didn’t have to be that honest about it.” Key muttered as he rolled his eyes as he sped up.

“Feisty, I like it! I wouldn’t mind tapping that, just another game.” Jonghyun chuckled as he kept staring at Key’s .

WAIT! Did I really just say that? Usually it’s a girl’s body that makes me feel this way, what’s happening to me?

 

Minho POV

Minho had no idea why he was feeling somewhat happy that he got to spend more time with Taemin. Taemin was not rich and was not a girl so Taemin would not benefit Minho in any way, financially or ually. As they were strolling along the school grounds, Minho would occasionally catch Taemin checking him out and he found that pretty cute. Minho pretended that he knew nothing and continued with the tour. Every once in a while, Minho found himself looking at Taemin’s features and realized that Taemin might be prettier than any girl in the entire school. Minho was straight so he did not know why he would check out a boy but he just could not help himself, especially when he saw Taemin’s lips curl up into a smile.  

I want to taste his lips and feel the touch of his skin, even for a second.

It was Minho’s first time feeling this way for a boy but for Minho, this was a game to him, another way for him to release his ual frustration, even if it was for a boy.

First time for everything, especially for an exciting game like him. He’s just a pawn that I can use to satisfy me needs.