I'm Sorry...?

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

It was Saturday, and there was no tutoring. Wooyoung was drinking some soda, thinking about IU. He hasn't been kissing anyone for the past few weeks, which surprised everyone, especially Thunder. He even began doing his homework and paid attention in school, which scared the teachers. They began slowly to trust him, but few teachers thought he was planning a trick. So, Thunder was still his watch guard.

Wooyoung began walking around the park, continuing to drink his soda. He smiled when he saw two kids playing together. When have I ever played like that when I was young? Wooyoung thought, throwing his soda away into the trashcan. Before he was able to, someone grabbed his wrist. He turned around and saw IU, frowning at him.

"Hey! Don't trash a soda can in the trash can! Throw it away into the recycling can!" IU informed, pointing to a green trashcan with arrows on it. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and threw his soda away into the recycling can. IU smiled and continued to walk with him silently and secretly. However, Wooyoung knew that IU was following him. A smile crept on his face, and he couldn't stop smiling no matter what. Wooyoung, focus! he reminded himself. He turned to IU and tilted his head.

"You're still here?" Wooyoung asked, pretending to not know that IU had stalked him. IU gasped and blushed deeply.

"I....I...," she started, but then she could't find the right words. She was embarrassed and nervous. Wooyoung laughed and walked towards IU.

"I wasn't planning for an answer," Wooyoung said with a wink. He leaned his face closer to IU, who began to blush even deeper. Cute! he thought, as he stared at her lips. IU stared at his lips, too, wondering if he was going to really kiss her. 

"I.....I....," she continued, but she was even more nervous and shy.  Wooyoung smiled and leaned back, causing IU too sigh in relief. 

"Anyways, I'm sorry what happened before," Wooyoung apologized. IU puffed her cheeks and placed her hands on her hips.

"That's what I was going to say! Or, at least I was going to say I was following you so you could apologize," IU lied. She forgot all about Wooyoung's insulting words. That day, her heart was deeply wounded, but she heard about Wooyoung being a player, so she understood him. Or at least, she still thinks she understood him.

"What ever," Wooyoung said, turning back to finish his walk. He walked for a few seconds, and then stopped. He turned to IU and cocked his head a little. IU threw him a confusing look, wondering why he wasn't walking.

"Aren't ya comin'?" he asked. IU bit her lower lips, looking at the ground. She was warned by Thunder not to spend too much time with Wooyoung, but she couldn't help refusing his invitation. She looked up at Wooyoung and gave him a sweet smile, nodding excitedly as she skipped next to Wooyoung. Wooyoung rolled his eyes and grinned, for he was glad that IU had decided to hand around with him.

"I like the park, do you?" Wooyoung began. IU nodded, smiling. Wooyoung smiled back as they continued to walk silently. Although Wooyoung usually liked being alone, he couldn't help but feel so happy walking with IU. He never actually asked anyone to walk with him, especially on a good day like today. 

"You're awfully quiet today, hm?" Wooyoung asked. IU bit her lower lips.

"I'm not really allowed to hang out with you," IU confessed. Wooyoung stopped walked and frowned.

"Why?" he asked.

"Thunder oppa said that you're a player, so I should stay away from you. But I don't see you as a player. I see you more like... a non-player. You know, a normal kid," IU said truthfully, continuing to walk. Wooyoung scowled, thinking of Thunder. He's a jerk who wants everyone to hate and stay away from me. He's another guy who wants to torture me so he can be the 'best of the best!' He's just another wannabe of being popular! He's only making my life miserable since everyone think I'm weaker than him, Wooyoung thought negatively. IU stopped walking, seeing Wooyoung's face darken.

"Wooyoung, are you alright?" IU asked. Wooyoung didn't reply. IU quickly walked up to Wooyoung and touched his forehead. Wooyoung jumped, shocked at what IU was doing. He wasn't sick at all. He wondered what had made IU think that he was sick.

"You're not sick.... is it because I called Thunder oppa 'oppa' and you not Wooyoung 'oppa'?" IU asked. Is he jealous? Awe! That'd be so nice! ^^ IU thought excitedly. Wooyoung blushed deeply, and IU saw this. She grinned widely.

"You are jealous! Keke~ I'm so happy! ^^ I mean, I am happy, but not that I like you or anything. Like, it's not I love you, either, I just said I'm happy cause I saw something. I thought well, it was proof that you're not a player, and --" IU took a deep breath, turning read. Wooyoung stared at her cluelessly. She's one wacky girl, he thought. IU brushed away her hair that was covering her face and smiled at Wooyoung.

"Okay, I'll call you Wooyoung oppa from now on, okay Wooyoung oppa?" IU said. Wooyoung widened his eyes, for he wasn't really listening to what IU had been saying. Why am I called oppa now?... Well, it does sound good in my name, I guess, Wooyoung thought with a grin. They two began to walk and talk to each other, getting closer to one another. But secretly, there was another boy who was hiding, watching IU spending so much time with Wooyoung, happily.

"Wooyoung 'oppa'? Tch... She's only supposed to say 'oppa' to me, not him! We'll see who can get her heart first. Then, she'll fully call one of us 'Oppa' instead of 'Wooyoung oppa' or 'Thunder oppa'," Thunder hissed.