Party (Part 2)

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

6 good looking guys and 1 little innocent girl went inside the club. IU freaked. Random people bumped into her, it was dark, it was loud, and the club smelled too bad.

"Can I go home? Hm? Please? Anyone just take me home!" IU cried, nudging Wooyoung. Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he eyed on some girls with really short dresses. Though, he wasn't interested in them. I've changed a lot, Wooyoung smirked quietly to himself. They finally found a spot as IU and Wooyoung sat in the center, their arms pressing each other. They blushed, thanking the dark room so that the others couldn't notice them blushing. 

Junho was the one who left the table first. Then Taecyeon and Junsu left. After 5 more minutes, Chansung went to drink at the bar at the lower floor. Nichkhun was calling his girlfriend as he went outside to meet her. It was only Wooyoung and IU on the table now. The two awkwardly looked away, wondering if they should say anything.

"So you're still on the bet, right?" Wooyoung asked. IU bit her lips, almost forgetting about the bet she did earlier.

"Er, of course I am!" IU said bravely, looking down. Wooyoung shrugged and got up, grabbing two girls with him and heading to the bathroom direction, as if he was going to make out with them. Though, Wooyoung wasn't really going to hit on the girls. After he thought that IU couldn't see him anymore, he ditched those girls and hid somewhere near IU. Yes, he was going to spy on her.

Aish... what am I supposed to do? I can't make out with random guys.... I can't drink.... and I can't party here, IU thought sadly. Just then, a drunken man slid next to her, smirking like a real idiot. IU widened her eyes, as she scooted away from him a bit. The guy just kept coming closer and closer.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME??" the guy shouted. Do you want me deaf!?!?! IU thought angrily. She glared at the guy, who wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She quickly pushed him away, getting up from her seat.

"None of our business, jerk!" IU snapped, sticking her tongue our and storming out of the seat. Gosh, these people are so scary! And their complete jerks, too, IU thought as she went down to the dance floor. She had no intention of dancing with strangers. She just had no where to go except to the floor. Wooyoung secretly followed behind her, watching her every move. His spying just blew it when a random, drunken girl stumbled towards him.

"OPPA~~~ LET'S GO AND MAKE OUT~" the girl shouted, as IU turned around. Wooyoung bit his lips and turned around, facing IU. IU raised an eyebrow, as Wooyoung shook his head to the random girl. Gross-o, IU thought, rolling her eyes and went to the bar area. Wooyoung groaned as he tried to push the drunken girl to continue following IU. Though, the girl continued to follow him and made lots of noises.

Finally, IU got annoyed with the girl and Wooyoung following her. She turned around angrily and pointed at Wooyoung.

"Are you still following me?" IU asked, annoyed.

"Um.... no?" Wooyoung replied, shrugging his shoulder. The drunken girl tried to smooch Wooyoung, but Wooyoung continued to pull back until he felt he couldn't go any lower. IU rolled her eyes as she sat down at the bar. Wooyoung smoothly sat next to her, staring at IU as IU looked away. Suddenly, someone hugged behind IU. IU gasped and pushed the random guy away, who stumbled towards the dance floor.

"Oh my gosh, I want to get out of here!" IU shrieked. Wooyoung smirked as he held IU's hand tightly. IU lightly blushed, her heart beating a bit faster.

"Then do you want to get out of here with me? I mean, the guys are probably busy," Wooyoung smiled. IU looked disgustingly at Wooyoung as she got up. She walked towards their seat and sat down. Luckily, that weird drunken guy was gone, but Wooyoung was still with her.

"So how many guys have you been hitting so far?" Wooyoung asked. 

"5," IU lied.

"Psh, liar. I was following you, and you haven't done anything but just walk around," Wooyoung accused.

"How about you?" IU asked, glaring at Wooyoung.

"10!" Wooyoung stated proudly, also lying.

"Liar! If you were following me, there would be no way you are able to hit girls," IU pointed out, sticking her tongue and crossing her arms. Wooyoung pouted as the Taecyeon, Junsu, Junho, Nichkhun, and Chansung came back. They were all drunk, and so IU and Wooyoung decided to go home.

"Nooooo~ me drive!" Taecyeon complained when Wooyoung was trying to drive. IU sat on the back, trying to get ahold of Junho, Junsu, and Chansung.

"Ya, IU! Help!" Wooyoung mumbled, as IU tried to put the seatbelt on the three boys. 

"I'm busy, Wooyoung! Get Nichkhun in the car!" IU groaned.

"Um.... Nichkhun left earlier with Victoria, remember?" Wooyoung reminded. IU sighed.

"Gosh, then just let Taecyeon drive! I need to get these guys focused-- YA!" IU shouted, once Junho tried to kiss her. Junho grinned, as Junsu and Chansung collapsed. 

"But he's drunk! You know that we can't let people drive when they're drunk! You told me!" Wooyoung pointed out. IU sighed.

"Well, fine! I got the three in the car. This car only holds 5 people. Victoria left with Nichkhun's car, and now there is only 3 of us... Oh boy, I need to sit on someone's lap," IU sighed, as she glanced at Wooyoung. Wooyoung grinned widely, as he went inside the car. He patted his lap, as IU rolled her eyes.

"Aw, come on! You can't walk to the forest," Wooyoung pointed out. IU sighed as she slowly sat on Wooyoung's lap. Wooyoung buckled the seatbelt around them as he hugged IU's waist. IU blushed deeply, as Taecyeon started the car. Why am I blushing so much today? I don't like Wooyoung, IU thought. Wooyoung placed his chin on IU's shoulder, as IU turned her head around.

"Mwoh?" IU asked, rolling her eyes.

"Come on, why do you hate me so much?" Wooyoung asked, nuzzling his nose on her neck. IU shivered, as she quickly faced forward.

"Cause you're a player," IU replied harshly. Wooyoung pouted.

"But I've changed!" Wooyoung protested. IU laughed.

"Yeah right! What happened to that girl earlier?" IU asked. For some reason, she felt... jealous. IU, how can you be jealous of a player? Stop thinking like that! IU thought.

"How about you with that guy?" Wooyoung snapped. 

"I refused to be with him. You didn't say anything," IU snapped back, crossing her arms. Wooyoung smirked as he hugged IU tighter.

"You're jealous, right?" Wooyoung asked, trying to kiss IU. IU faced away, avoiding Wooyoung's lips.

"Me?" she laughed, "Jealous of you? How about you? Aren't you jealous of me?" 

"I was jealous of you and Thunder when I fell in love with you," Wooyoung winked. Suddenly, the car swerved as cars honked and tried to avoid their car. IU and Wooyoung quickly stared at Taecyeon, who looked like he was driving carefully when he was drunk.

"Ya, Taecyeon-ah! You're on the wrong lane!" IU hissed, trying to take over.

"No~~~~~ ME. DRIVE," Taecyeon barked, glaring at IU and Wooyoung. The car swerved quickly again, as Wooyoung tightened his grip around IU. IU didn't care about him hugging her tighter. She was about to die because of Taecyeon.

"Taecyeon, let us drive!" IU pleaded, but Taecyeon pushed IU away.

"NO!" Taecyeon shouted, his hands not on the driving wheel, "I DRIVE ONLY! MY CAR! ME DRIVE!" Suddenly, the car began to turn in 360 degrees motion, as cars tried to move away from Taecyeon's car.

"TAECYEON! YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE OFF THE LANEEEE!!!" Wooyoung shouted, noticing that their car was tipping. Taecyeon laughed crazily, and then out. The car tumbled for a moment, right on the edge of the hill.

"Don't. Move," IU whispered. Suddenly, Junho, who was still awake, sat right up, squirming. The car tilted even more, and eventually it toppled over.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" IU and Wooyoung shouted.

"WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" the rest screamed happily, raising their arms. IU and Wooyoung hugged each other tighter. Suddenly, IU's brain began to pound her head. Clear memories began to appear quickly in her mind. She closed her eyes even tighter, hugging Wooyoung even more.

Memory #1:

"Stay," the same voice earlier said. Wooyoung wanted to protest, but then he had a major headache. He stood still, as he forced his eyes opened. There, a small, innocent girl was aiding Wooyoung, wiping the blood off.

"Are you the nurse?" Wooyoung asked, as he swallowed his saliva. Her beauty was stunning. The girl giggled, which made Wooyoung smile. 

"No, no! I'm too clumsy to become a nurse," the girl replied.

"I think you'd make a fine nurse," Wooyoung replied with a grin.

"Why, thank you. Now, stay still. Don't talk," the girl commanded, as she dabbed a cotton at Wooyoung's head.

 

Memory #2:

"Thunder oppa said that you're a player, so I should stay away from you. But I don't see you as a player. I see you more like... a non-player. You know, a normal kid," IU said truthfully, continuing to walk. 

 

Memory #3:

"Wooyoung oppa! I need to write down the problems!" IU mumbled, as she breathed heavily. Wooyoung took a quick glance on the board and smirked.

"You don't need numbers in math. In my world, there is one problem to solve: Me + You," Wooyoung whispered, as he continued to kiss IU. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The next thing IU knew, she was on the ground, out of the car. The car was on fire, as she quickly got up. Where's Wooyoung oppa? Wooyoung oppa, where are you? IU wondered, panicking. She found Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu, and Chansung lying on the ground, groaning and blacking out.

She finally found Wooyoung, who was lying unconscious. She quickly struggled towards Wooyoung. Once she approached in front of Wooyoung, she patted his cheeks. The side of his head was bleeding, and so was IU's. But she didn't care.

"Wooyoung oppa! Wooyoung oppa, wake up! Tell me that you're okay! Please! Wooyoung oppa, come on!" IU cried, tears pouring out from her eyes. She felt something move, and she looked up slowly. Wooyoung's eyes were barely opened, but in his eyes, it shown happiness.

"Wooyoung oppa! You're alive! Thank goodness!" IU exclaimed, hugging Wooyoung tightly. She lightly kissed him on his lips, as Wooyoung weakly kissed back. IU slowly pulled back, as Wooyoung tried to get up. He failed to, as he collapsed on the ground.

"Oppa, come on, get up! You can get up! Help me out with these guys!" IU whispered, pointing to the boys. Wooyoung chuckled.

"IU... if I can't make it... then let me tell you something," Wooyoung mumbled. He gestured his head for IU to lean closer. IU leaned her ears closer to Wooyoung's lips. She could feel Wooyoung breathed slowly.

"I.... love.... you," Wooyoung confessed, and then out.