Be My Boyfriend?

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Thunder crept into the room. He realized that IU was sleeping just then. He smiled to himself and crept slowly up to her, being as quiet as a mouse. He stopped when he noticed that Wooyoung was sleeping, too.

Wooyoung's head as on IU's lap, and a smile crept on his face. Thunder's expression darkened completely seeing the two smiling and sleeping.

I better go, Thunder thought, turning around. There was no--and he means no way-- he was ever going to let IU go. If IU loved him right now and right then, he was going to hold onto her and not let her go. Even though it meant that she received her memories again.

"Oppa?" a small, gentle voice called. Thunder stopped and turned around. IU was awake! She opened her eyes slowly and looked around her surroundings. She grabbed her head with one hand for a second, trying to beat the pain. Her brain began to pound on her head, making IU dizzier. She groaned, as Thunder ran towards her.

"Kwenchana?" Thunder asked in a worried tone.

"Water!" she groaned once more, gripping her head even more tighter. Thunder gulped and ran to bring a nurse. IU continued to groan and suddenly curled up into a ball. Wooyoung's head fell on the bed, which woke him up.

"Huh?" he mumbled, rubbing his head.

"AH!" IU yelled, grabbing her head with more force. She felt like she was going to explode any minute now. Blurry visions began to haunt her mind, but IU wanted to erase all those visions. Wooyoung was alerted and quickly got up.

"IU! Are you okay?" he asked nervously. Suddenly, a nurse came in with a familiar man behind her. Wooyoung squinted his eyes, and then narrowed them into an evil glare. It was Thunder, who was a pit pale. His face wrote fear and worry, as he stared at IU. The nurse quickly gave her a glass of water and some pills. IU took them with her shaky hands. After a few minutes, IU's headache began to disappear. She sighed in relief, and so did Thunder.

"What happened?" Wooyoung asked. Thunder glared at him.

"Well, why you were sleeping with IU, I noticed that IU was awake. When she woke up, she had a huge headache. I can't believe you didn't even notice! You should've at least called the nurse if you really cared for her! What were you doing while I was getting the nurse? Oh, sleeping?" Thunder scoffed. Wooyoung felt bad, and he gazed away from IU and Thunder. Thunder rolled his eyes, as IU stared at awe to Thunder.

"T-Thank you," IU stuttered, blushing lightly. Thunder kneeled down and caressed IU's cheek with his thumb. IU blushed even deeper, and in her mind, she was squealing. He looks SOO CUTE!!!! ^^ , IU thought as she slightly smiled to herself. Wooyoung pouted. He didn't like to see Thunder touch his IU.

"Okay, well, you can leave me alone with my girlfriend here," Wooyoung said, boldly stating 'girlfriend.' IU turned at Wooyoung swiftly and frowned at him.

"Who said I would ever want to be your girlfriend?" IU snapped, hugging Thunder. Thunder widened his eyes, and he began to turn deep red. 

"Uh, you did," Wooyoung reminded, rolling his eyes.

"No, the old me did. The new me says I'm not your girlfriend," IU stated. Wooyoung dropped his mouth opened and stared at Thunder, hoping he could help out. Unfortunately, Thunder was in his own 'dream world,' thinking about IU. Okay, say something back! Say something that can't change her mind about being my girlfriend, Wooyoung thought. 

He thought of nothing. He didn't say anything. His mind was blank. IU smirked and turned to Thunder.

"Thunder oppa, do you want to be my boyfriend?" IU asked, her eyes twinkling. Wooyoung gasped and glared at Thunder. Thunder stared into IU's eyes for a moment. His mouth was opened, but no words came out. He was speechless. This is an honor! To be IU's girlfriend! Dang, why is it such a hard choice? Thunder thought happily.

"I-I-I-I..." Thunder stuttered, not sure if he should agree or not.

"You what?" IU asked, giggling. Thunder's heart fluttered happily. Oh, her giggling was bright and inspiring! Thunder thought. Wooyoung bit his lower lips, hoping that Thunder wouldn't say yes. He clenched his fist, nervously.

"I-I... I need more time to think about it?" Thunder said. His statement was like a question. He wasn't sure what to say. He knew if he asked for more time, he would have time to think. IU slowly nodded in disappointment. She was hoping that Thunder would automatically say 'Yes.'

"Oh, um, sure... I'll see you tomorrow?" IU asked. Thunder nodded slowly and left the room. Wooyoung sighed in relief, and ran to find Thunder. But when he went out, he couldn't have Thunder. He disappeared. That was fast, Wooyoung thought, going home.

However, Thunder was hiding. His heart was beating 10 times faster than before, and he was nervous. He was getting sweaty. He gulped slowly, and slowly smiled to himself. I'm going to be IU's boyfriend tomorrow! ^^ Thunder thought happily as he went home.