Why?

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Wooyoung caught up with Thunder when they left IU's room. She was speechless. She refused to talk to anyone right then, and forced the boys to go out.

"Hey! Thunder! Why'd you do it, man?" Wooyoung asked, panting.

"What do you mean?" Thunder asked, his expression dark. 

"I mean, why'd you tell IU that I was her 'boyfriend?'" Wooyoung asked, putting his hand on Thunder's shoulder. Thunder shoved his hand away. Thunder had no clue why he said that. Suddenly, his heart was crushed. He was confused with his feelings. Some part s of him knew that he loved IU, while the other knew that he was supposed to move on.

"Dunno," Thunder said truthfully, pressing the 'down' button of the elevator. He looked up as the numbers began to increase. Wooyoung stood next to him, wanting to know why his enemy would say such a thing.

"Aw, come on! You said it, so you should know why," Wooyoung nudged.

"I felt sad for you, since you were bawling all over her. But then when I said it, I--" Thunder stopped himself. He wasn't going to confess to Wooyoung that Thunder was still in love with IU. Yet, at the same time, he wanted to say he regretted it.

"You what?" Wooyoung asked as they entered the elevator.

"Well, I thought that if she remembered you, she'd eventually remember me faster since I was her childhood friend," Thunder lied, as the door closed. Wooyoung raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Oh, well, okay. Thanks, bro!" Wooyoung grinned, holding up a playful fist. He lightly punched Thunder's shoulder, who showed no emotions. He was terribly upset by his decision. First I feel pity for Wooyoung and now I feel pity for myself. Great! Thunder thought upsettingly as he exited the hospital.

 

Meanwhile, with IU...

No, that's impossible! How can I be with such an annoying person? How could I fall in love with a player? Thunder oppa said he was a player, and I believe him. But how could I love a player and ignore my best friend? IU thought, frowning. There was a gently knock on the door.

"Come in," IU said, putting her book away.

"Here is your medicine, dear," the nurse said as she brought a cart towards her. The nurse grabbed a glass of water and two small pills. IU sighed as she took the glass. 

"I don't want to eat," IU whined as the nurse brought her some chicken soup. She was too sick to eat anything. Her thoughts began to trouble her, as a blurry memory came back. She groaned and touched her head, feeling a bit dizzy.

"Are you alright?" the nurse asked, worried.

"Y-Yes..... ugh, blurry memory again," IU said, giving the nurse a small smile. The nurse nodded as she handed IU the soup. IU took it gently and began to slurp the soup, thinking about what Thunder had said.

I don't want to be with Wooyoung! IU cried in her mind, once she finished her soup. The nurse left with the soup, leaving IU alone in the empty, white room. She curled herself into a ball, silent tears falling down.

I don't want to be with Wooyoung! I want to be with Thunder oppa! He's the only one who knows me so well! I feel like we should've been more than friends! Why did I ever fall in love with a player like Wooyoung? IU thought, shaking her head. Another blurry vision appeared in her mind. Once again, she groaned and called the nurse for some water.