Memory Loss

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

Once Wooyoung and Thunder went down to the scene, they quickly ran to the police, asking exactly what happened and all the details. They saw the hopeless girl lying there, and luckily, it wasn't IU.

"Oh wait, there were two girls here," the police mentioned, taking a photo out. They had taken a photo of IU on the ground, covered with blood. She seemed to be in a worse condition than the girl who was on the ground. The boys gulped.

"She went to the hospital right now. It seemed that she had dived in to protect this girl," the police examined, while Wooyoung placed his hands on the police's shoulder.

"WHERE IS SHE?!?! WHICH HOSPITAL IS SHE IN?!?!?! ANSWER ME!!!!" Wooyoung cried. Thunder placed his shaky hand on Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Wooyoung, there is only one hospital in this place," Thunder pointed out.

"Where? Where?!" Wooyoung panicked. Thunder pointed at the tall towered building about 3 blocks away.

"There?" Thunder said quietly. Wooyoung decided to run to the hospital. He quickly dashed off towards the building; Thunder running behind him. 

Sweat trickled down the sides of Wooyoung's head, as he quickly wiped them away. His eyes began getting watery. The only thing in his mind was IU. Please let her be okay, PLEASE let her be okay! Wooyoung hope, as slowed down.

But what if she's not okay? What if something horrible happened to her? Then what am I supposed to do? Wooyoung thought as he began to walk. He walked hopelessly as Thunder finally caught up with him.

"Wooyoung, let's go! We need to see how IU is!" Thunder shouted. He stopped and widened his eyes as he saw Wooyoung getting on his knees. Suddenly, Wooyoung began to cry. 

He's crying, Thunder thought, He's actually really crying. The first time I see him crying. A player like him can actually cry. I can't believe it. And he's crying because of IU. So he really cares for IU. A lot. 

But why aren't I crying? Why aren't I crying because of IU? I'm her best friend, and I'm in love with her. I care for her a lot. But why aren't I crying? Shouldn't I be pouring out my heart out since IU is injured? Thunder wondered. He couldn't understand why he wasn't crying as much as Wooyoung was.

Wooyoung finally slowly got up, wiping his tears. He chuckled a bit, and shook his head. Thunder cleared his throat awkwardly, and patted Wooyoung's back.

"Sorry," Wooyoung said quietly, "I was being a baby, weren't I? Come on, let's go find out what happened to IU." That was it. That was all Wooyoung said. He ran the whole way. Thunder felt uncomfortable as he ran along behind Wooyoung.

When they finally arrived at the hospital, the first found out the room IU was in. They announced that IU had just came out of the emergency room, and is waiting at a room. 

They took the elevator, and once it opened, Wooyoung ran into the room first.

"IU!" he shouted, staring at IU. She was lying on the hospital bed with her head wrapped around a white bandage. One of her arm was in a cast, and she looked pale. She slowly looked up and saw an Wooyoung.

"You..." She started, but then Wooyoung ran towards her and held her non-cast hands with his two hands. They were cold, and Wooyoung decided to warm them up. He held her hands tighter and lightly smiled at her.

"Oh, IU, I'm so glad you're alright!" he whispered, as Thunder entered. Wooyoung leaned towards IU lips and brushed his lips softly on hers. IU quickly pushed him away, afraid. She was quiet. Wooyoung was quiet. Everyone was quiet.

"Excuse me, but you are...?" IU started. Wooyoung widened his eyes. Then, he laughed lightly.

"Ha, ha! Ah, IU, you must be joking. It's me, Wooyoung! Remember?" Wooyoung asked, smiling. IU looked up at Thunder and stared at him for a moment. IU smiled and leaned towards Wooyoung's ear.

"Excuse me, sir, but who's that cute guy over there?" IU giggled, smiling at Thunder. Wooyoung turned around and gulped. Thunder had heard what IU had whispered. He lightly blushed. The doctor came in and had a upset expression on his face.

"Who are you two?" the doctor asked.

"We're her students," Wooyoung said. Thunder smacked the back of Wooyoung's head.

"OW!" Wooyoung yelped.

"Well, we're her friends. At school, she volunteered to be our tutor, so we're her 'students'," Thunder explained. The doctor nodded and mouthed an "O" as he looked at his clipboard.

"We're sorry to announce this, but then... IU has a major memory loss."