Missing IU

I Fell In Love With My Tutor

The next day, Wooyoung arrived at school, but IU nor Thunder did. He began to wonder if either of them were sick or if either of them were ditching school. In less than 40 minutes of school, he decided to ditch school and find out what was up with the two. He asked to be excused to the restroom.

"No, you may not. Thunder is not here today, so you have teacher supervision. And because all the teachers are teaching, you may not be excused to go to the restroom. Now, come up to the board. Let's see what your tutor has been teaching you," the teacher said, extending a white chalk. Wooyoung sighed. He went up, did the problem, and went back to his seat, dusting off the chalk on his hand. He didn't know if he got the answer correct, but he didn't care. He wanted to see IU.

While the teacher scanned around the problems, correcting the answers with a red chalk, Wooyoung doodled on his paper, thinking about IU. What's she doing? Is she sick? What should I get her when I visit her? Where is her house? Wooyoung thought, tapping his pencil on his notebook slowly, but in a steady beat.

"Well, the only person who got the problem right was.... Wooyoung!" the teacher exclaimed, shocked. The students were also shocked, turning around Wooyoung, who was patiently waiting for time to pass by.

"Wooyoung? Wooyoung?? WOOYOUNG?!?!" the teacher shouted, making Wooyoung fall off his seat.

"OOFFF~" Wooyoung shouted, as he quickly got up.

"Yes?" he asked, as the teacher frowned.

"Congratulation, you are the only person who got the problem correct," the teacher clapped. Wooyoung widened his eyes, covering his mouth. Then, he uncovered his mouth and screamed.

The next thing he knew, he was at home. On his bed. With the maids next to him. And his father.

"EH?!?!?!" Wooyoung shouted. It couldn't be... his father?!?!

"Oh, son, you're awake," his father said, as he looked up. Wooyoung looked around, panting.

"What am I doing here?" Wooyoung asked. His father smiled.

"You fainted when you heard you got something right on education. I'm proud of you! Who taught you to be smart?" his father asked. IU, Wooyoung thought.

"IU!" Wooyoung remembered, getting up. His butler pushed him back down on his bed.

"LET GO!" Wooyoung shouted, glaring at his butler.

"Sorry, son, but I told them you need to rest, so you have to be in bed all times. You'll have to wait until tomorrow. Now, who was the person? IU? What kind of name is IU?" Wooyoung's father asked. Wooyoung gulped/

"IU's real name is Lee Jieun, but we call her IU since she wants to be called IU. She's not very rich, nor is she poor. She's the most beautiful, innocent girl you can think of, abeoji! She's in the high-class at school, and she's a very social person! She wasn't scared of me since she didn't know I hit on girls, but she knows now, and she still loves me! Abeoji, you need to meet her! She's the best, beautiful girl you can..." Wooyoung kept blabbering about IU, about how wonderful she is and what she does. His father payed close attention to Wooyoung, as a smile grew even bigger when Wooyoung kept talking about her. IU or Jieun, thank you for trying to change Wooyoung from a playboy to a normal teenager. My wife would be pleased to meet you, Wooyoung's father thought, as a tear slipped from his eyes.