Support Teen Top

•··•☁To You, From Heaven to the Paradise of the Hotness☁•··•

― to   you,   e v e r y t h i n g  about  the  hotness,  teen   o p f a c t s  &  n e w s  

[SUPPORT] How to help Teen Top achieve #1 on music shows

Contrary to popular belief, Music shows don’t only count physical album sales. They are actually a relatively small part of the scores. There’s actually a larger breakdown of scores and it includes digital sales, broadcast appearances, fan voting, and research. With that being said, this post will entail everything international fans can do to help raise Teen Top’s scores for these categories. 

Please reblog or link this post to spread the word.

 

Music Shows
» M! Countdown
◇Digital/Physical Sales: 50%
◇Online Votes: 30%
◇Professional Music Judges: 10%
◇Real-time SMS Votes: 10%
» KBS Music Bank
◇Digital Charts: 65%
◇Album Sales: 5%
◇Broadcast Appearances: 20%
◇Viewers Choice Charts: 10%
» SBS Inkigayo
◇Digital Charts: 63%
◇Album Sales: 5%
◇Online Votes: 2%
◇Research: 20%
◇Broadcast Appearances: 10%
credit to the shows’ respective wikipedias and official sites for this information

Physical Album Sales
Although physical album sales only count for a small portion of the score, they are still important. It not only helps generate publicity for Teen Top but they can also help them win at the GDAs (Golden Disk Awards) which is held at the end of the year. When you’re buying an album, make sure the site counts towards the Hanteo chart (one of the most important Korean music charts, if not most important).

several sites that count toward the charts
» kpopmart (hanteo)
» kpoptown (hanteo)
» kpoplife (hanteo)
» gmarket (check seller)
» yesasia (gaon & hanteo) 
» dvdheaven(MIAK & hanteo)

Remember that when you’re buying an album, you should buy it during their promotion period so that it helps on the charts. If everyone buys albums all at the same time, they will only reflect sales for that week making album sales. 

Digital Charts
There isn’t much international fans could do in this category. However, if you have a Soribada account, you can stream and download Teen Top’s albums.A tutorial on how to register for Soribada can be found here and a tutorial for purchasing songs here. Bugs also gives out a one day streaming pass that you can stream with using a proxy. A tutorial for that is found here

Broadcast Appearances
None of can do much for this. The more popularity they garner, the more shows they’ll be on so it’s basically through us buying albums and supporting them online that will get them on shows which in turn will help increase broadcast scores. You can try requesting them on radio shows on SBS/KBS’ websites but that in itself is a difficult process. However, if you’d like to try, please send fylj a message and we’ll redirect you to a tutorial for it. 

Fan Voting
Currently, M! Countdown is the only show that allows international fans to vote on their polls which you can find here. You can also try voting on MnetKR by using a proxy. SBS Inkigayo also has a voting poll but it’s closed off to international fans. If Teen Top are in the top 3 on MCD, you can text in your vote to +822566 or 00822566 with the word 틴탑 during a live show/allotted time. 
The following are also polls that you can vote on once a day.
» Sports Chosun (click 투표)
» Music Star (click 투표하기)
» Gom TV Chart (click 투표)

The last thing that is available for everyone to vote regardless of whether or not you have an account is the daum daily ranking. Go on Teen Top’s fancafe and click the pink ‘cheer’ (응원하기) button which can be found on the side of the page. It looks like this. While you’re at it, join the fancafe and level up! A tutorial on this can be found here.

Research
If for some reason, you are unable to help with the previous categories, please try to help with this category as it is easy and quick to do. By searching 틴탑 in various portals such as navernate and daumollehbugsmnetsoribada (look for the korean flag at the top and click where it says ‘if you are soribada korea member click here’ so you can be redirected to the korean version of the site) and melon. Make sure to search them on the korean versions of the sites. You can also stream the album on several of these sites. Even though they’re just 1 minute previews, they will count toward the charts. Also, if you have an account on any of the sites listed, log in before you start doing your “research”.

By doing these simple things, we can help Teen Top reach the top again. If you have any questions/comments, please send us a message ^^