Love line

Secrets and lies [DaraGon Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I was really annoyed to CL. Why did he have to shout that thing? Did I look like I like her? *shook his head*

So I’ve decided to went out the room to have fresh air.. And since this is GD-hyung’s old school, I want to take a tour then since there are no students yet because it’s still early. Classes here starts at 9am.

First I went to the school canteen. I roam around and I noticed that the school is pretty big. The canteen alone can define it.

Next I went to the library. I browsed some of the books.

 

I read for about half an hour. After that I opened a computer. I just realized that what I opened is the librarian’s computer when I saw the folder file name ‘Logs Timeline’. I  think about GD hyung immeadiately. Just curious if he’s really going to library. I checked each school year’s logs. I started year 2005 going down to year 2000.

 

I checked year 2002, finally I read his name ‘Kwon Ji Yong’ and the book he borrowed is…. 

An ALMANAC. What the hell he has to borrow an almanac? Hahaahaha I laughed very hard that I almost forgot I’m in the library.. Good thing there are no students yet. I continued browsing and then finally I saw Onew-hyung’s name at the log.

 

Now I remembered, Onew and GD hyung are schoolmates before.

 

Meanwhile, at the shooting area, GD is thinking..

“What to do? Seungri likes Dara.. Should I set her free?” he keeps on asking himself.

“GD-ah.. are you alright?” director asked him

“Ye.” Gd answered while walking towards the area of the scene.

“Till what timearewe gonna shoot hyung?” He asked the director.

“Why? Do you have another appointment?” the director asked

“Ani hyung. I just want to know.. what’s the next scene?”

“Bigbang and 2NE1’s scene” the director answered

“Ne. Hyung” GD answered

 

After an hour, GD, Psy and Tablo finished filming.. next up are the Bigbang and 2ne1.

At the filming area, Bigbang and 2Ne1 are already there.

 

“Waaaaaah! Everyone is here.. Let’s do our best guys! Hwaiting!” Seungri encourages his co-YGEnt artists.

“Yah! Where have you been? We’ve been looking for you a while ago!” Daesung screamed

“Hyung.. be calm! I just strolled around the school” Seungri answered.

 

“Guys stop playing.. we’ll begin now.” Said the director

 

There will be a scene where the partners will hold their hands because they will make a simple performance..

GD and Dara as expected is… AWKWARD.

 

“Hold your partners now! Ready..” Cues the director

“TOP, Taeyang and Seungri.. star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter