Decisions

The Story of Her & Them

 

 (Hyuna sitting on bed crying – phone rings)

Hyuna = Hello? (Picks up phone)

Nichkhun = Hey baby, I’m sorry. It was a joke, Okay?

Hyuna = YOU JERK!! (Starts wailing and howling)

Nichkhun = Awww…. Come on, we already did it already, why are you so upset?

Hyuna = because me and Taecyeon-oppa…..Ahh!

Nichkhun = Fine, I’ll go bash him again! (Shouts)

Hyuna = He’s in the hospital did you forget??

Nichkhun = WHATEVER! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET OVER HIM OKAY? I DON’T WANT A GIRLFRIEND WHO CONSTANLY OFFERS TO LET SOMEONE STICK THEIR UP HER ! (Hangs up in anger)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE ENDS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Next Day~

(Taecyeon is lying in the hospital bed, NICHKHUN  bangs door open angrily)

Taecyeon = what are you doing here? (Annoyed)

Nichkhun  = to bash you up of course

Taecyeon = WHAT!?! Confused)

Nichkhun = What did you expect as sincere apology? Et real! (spits on Taecyeon’s face)

Taecyeon = JUST BALME ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR LOVE LIFE ON ME WHY DON’T YOU!( Mega pissed, wipes the spit off his face)

Nichkhun  = I might actually just take you up on that offer…..

(Nichkhun  runs over, lifts his arm and punches Taecyeon in the face, Hyuna appears just In time and runs in between Nichkhun ’s fist and Taecyeons face)

Hyuna = Oppa! No!

(Nichkhun looks over, to see Hyuna face down on the floor, with a fist mark on her face)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE ENDS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon = YOU HIT HER! WHAT ARE YOU BLIND?? (Swear under his breath)

(Nichkhun is in shock, he immediately falls on his knees and lifts her, half hugging half kissing her, whilst muttering an apology, tears are on the brink of rushing down her face)

Taecyeon = what have you done to her?? LEAVE!! (Angry) You dare appear in front of her or me again and you’ll have me to deal with!! (Pissed, and angry)

(Nichkhun  leaves and Taecyeon cries with Hyuna – who fainted in his hands)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE ENDS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~One random day~

Hyuna = you know what? You guys are both not worth it! I’m an heiress to a million dollar company, I could have anyone Iw anted and yet…. Here I am, wasting my time for you people. Three years! I’ve wasted three years of my life with you bastards, I’m about to graduate and yet I haven’t even had a proper date or a steady boyfriend for more than 2 months!

Taecyeon = Looks at the floor in defeat.

Nichkhun= Darling… what’s wrong? (Reaches out a hand to Hyuna – Hyuna continues talking)

Taecyeon = DON’T CALL HER DARLING! SHE’S MINE! (Demands) Right, babe? (Turns to Hyuna)

Nichkhun = YOU! HOW DARE YOU! SHE IS MINE! (Shouts, pulls Hyuna into his lap)

Taecyeon = like you deserve her, look at you, you’re a ing bastard.

NICHKHUN  = WHAT! HOW DARE YOU OFFEND ME!

Taecyeon = what are you going to do about it huh? (Teasing)

Hyuna = Here you go again… (Mutters)

Taecyeon = Darling, don’t worry, I will get rid of this barbaric thing!

Nichkhun = YOU! (Annoyed and offended)

Taecyeon = What?

Nichkhun  = YOU! (Gets an adrenaline rush)

Hyuna = you know what? (Angry)

Taecyeon = (Kisses Hyuna)

(Hyuna struggles to pull away from Taecyeon, when she does, Nichkhunpunches him)

Taecyeon = YOU! (Punches back, with a bleeding lip)

Hyuna = STOOOP! (Screams)

(Everyone stops, NICHKHUN  was about to punch Taecyeon)

Hyuna = you two are both not worth my time, GO AWAY! I never want to see you again!

Taecyeon = Babe… (Whispers)

(Nichkhun  pushes Taecyeon into the wall, and rushes towards Hyuna who is walking away. Taecyeon’s head hits the wall, and begins bleeding. Everyone walks away without realising)

(15 minutes later, someone walks past and finds Taecyeon. He goes to hospital)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCENE ENDS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------