Escape

Matoki Planet

Anyone fans with Matoki on facebook?? They have pictures of BAP X MATOKI bunnies. I recently updated the foreword photo. It's a pretty accurate description of the characters except Daehyun, who idk if his bunny is a girl or boy. 

ANYWAYS!! Please comment and enjoy!! 

----------------------------------

 

“Ah, my communicator!” Daehyun thought, taking it out of his pocket.

“DAEHYUN!” Hyosung screamed.

“Hey, how did you get a signal?” Daehyun gestured. He looked at everyone who was trying to look at the small screen. Himchan took his communicator out.

“She didn’t call me.” Himchan said.

“You should just be demoted to a soldier.” Yongguk said. Daehyun gave his communicator to Jongup who put it up on the screen.

“Daehyun, are you ok?” Hyosung said. Daehyun held up an ok signal. Hyosung composed herself.

“Alright, we are about 4 hours out and counting, can you guys hold to your position til then.” Hyosung asked.

“YES MADAME!” Everyone said. Hyosung smiled and called out.

-----------------------

“So who do you think it is?” Sunhwa asked. Youngjae motioned her to get closer.

“Come over here.” Youngjae said. Sunhwa crept closer. Youngjae grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to him.

“Get the key…. And unlock this door.” Youngjae said, squeezing tighter.

“Youngjae…” Sunhwa whispered.

“Do it!” Youngjae said. She tried to grab her gun but Youngjae took it first. He placed the trigger at her head.

“Just do it and no one gets hurt.” Youngjae said.

 “You wouldn’t…” Sunhwa said. Youngjae smirked. He aimed at her leg and shot it. Sunhwa bit her lip as the tears started forming. Youngjae grabbed her closer so he can whisper into her ear.

“Just do what I say before I kill you, take the key from your back pocket… I am a solider I am not afraid of killing another.” Youngjae said. Sunhwa closed her eyes and reached for the keys. She unlocked the door. Youngjae kicked it open and she fell onto the ground.

“Now, we are going to have a nice little walk.” Youngjae said, cuffing Sunhwa and pulling her along with him.

“Where are we going?” Sunhwa screamed.

“Wouldn’t you want to know.” Youngjae said, pulling her forward.

----------------------------

“So have any of you guys seen my sister?” Daehyun gestured. Everyone had been sitting around doing nothing but waiting for Hyosung.

“Now that you mention it…” Himchan looked over to Yongguk.

“Zelo! Go find Sunhwa.” Yongguk said.

“Zelo! Find!” Zelo screamed and started running.

“Is it ok for him to go on his own.” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk sighed.

“Uhh, Jongup and Himchan why don’t you check up on Youngjae.” Yongguk said.

“Yes SIR!” Both of them said and ran off. Yongguk sighed and sat next to Daehyun.

‘So…” Yongguk said. Daehyun was sitting next to his communicator.

“Yes....” Daehyun gestured.

“I was curious what you were talking to Hyosung about?” Yongguk said.

“Your wedding…” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk lifted his hands together and made a heart. Daehyun coughed and smacked his hand down.

“What?” Daehyun gestured, not looking at Yongguk. Yongguk smirked.

“No one saw but me.” Yongguk said. He and Himchan were the only ones rewatching the video but while Himchan was focused on the conversation he did not see the little heart Daehyun made for Hyosung.

“Come on, come on, you gotta tell me.” Yongguk said. Daehyun sighed.

“ZElo!”Zelo screamed coming back to the command room.

“What? Where is Sunhwa?” Yongguk said.

“Sunhwa! Youngjae! Bang! Bang!” Zelo screamed.

“I really wished he could talk.” Daehyun said.

“He works perfectly fine.” Yongguk said. Zelo opened his stomach and revealed 3 bombs, enough to destroy the ship.

“Bang!” Zelo screamed. Daehyun and Yongguk both looked at it. It was going to explode in 5 minutes.

------------------------

Youngjae had packed everything up in the small escape pod when Jongup and Himchan followed the blood trail to him.

“Stop where you are!” Jongup screamed. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Youngjae.

“Why are we fighting? Didn’t we just defeat a planet?” Youngjae said, putting the last of his bags into the space pod. He was holding up a gun as well.

“What did you do with Sunhwa?” HImchan screamed.

“She is over there.” Youngjae said. He pointed to the opposite escape pod across the room.

“Sunhwa!”Himchan screamed.

“Now, you can attack me or you can save her. I already set the course to Carrilands.” Youngjae said.

“You wouldn’t.” Himchan said. Youngjae smirked. Carrilands was one of Matoki’s enemies.

“Jongup… let’s go get Sunhwa.” Himchan said, he and Jongup slowly backed up to Sunhwa’s escape pod. Youngjae walked into his.

“Crap.” Himchan said. Himchan took one shot at Youngjae before running towards Sunhwa.

“We need to tell Yongguk.” Jongup said.

“I know.” Himchan said.

---------

“What do we do? What do we do?” Yongguk said. Zelo raised his arms up. Daehyun was trying to figure out how to disarm it.

“I don’t know.” Daehyun gestured. He threw it to Yongguk and he threw it to Zelo.

“Throw it outside.” Yongguk screamed. Zelo grabbed it and ran to the window and threw it out.

“How far did he throw it?” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk looked outside and saw Zelo only threw it about 500 meters away.

“Crap, we should run. I mean now, run!” Yongguk said, he grabbed Daehyun and Zelo and started running to the other side of the ship.

-----------

“Hmm…. Let’s go.” Youngjae said, he started his escape pod. He looked back at the ship. His friends, his life, his home was now gone. He headed for Matoki to get one last thing, the princess.

BAMMM!!!!!!! He heard the ship explode.

----------

“Yongguk. Yongguk.” Zelo called out. He was on top of Yongguk. Zelo lifted a piece of the ship off of Yongguk. Yongguk blinked a couple times and looked around. The ship was in pieces.

“Crap….” Yongguk said, getting up. He felt it, his back was bruised, nothing broken. Yongguk looked up and saw Daehyun on the side.