Explain Yourself!

Matoki Planet

The story continues! i'm surprised I am actually continuing but... I feel like there is some lingering questions and i just didnt want to stop writing. 

Please comment and enjoy! 

-----------------------

 

Himchan and Jongup walked into the small room. Youngjae was chained onto the chair. Daehyun, Yongguk, and Hyosung were standing on the other side watching from a two sided mirror.

“What do you guys want?” Youngjae said. Himchan and Jongup sat down.

“We are the least biased out of the group, so we are here to ask you a couple of questions.” Himchan said.

“What do you want to know?” Youngjae said.

“Why? Why do any of this?” Jongup said.

“What’s the usual, lust, love, a girl.” Youngjae said. Himchan gave him a blank stare.

“Don’t look at me like that. I know you had a crush on Hyosung.” Youngjae said. Hyosung coughed. Daehyun looked at Hyosung.

“I didn’t know.” Hyosung said. Himchan coughed.

“Yea, but I love her because she is my commander.” Himchan said.

“Smart answer.” Daehyun gestured.

“Well, I love her and not because of her title but the person.”Youngjae said.

“Whom are we talking about?” Jongup said. He wanted to get straight to the point.

“I’m talking about the princess, Jieun.” Youngjae said.

“Don’t you know she is engaged to Yongguk, your general, fellow comrade.” Himchan said.

“Yea, I do now, I walked in right after he asked her. I knew. I didn’t want to believe it. But yea, I knew.” Youngjae said.

“We know you were part of her personal body guards.” Jongup said.

“That is true. I became her bodyguard 10 years ago, of course she didn’t notice. We had to wear these ugly masks.” Youngjae said.

“So you also knew when she started dating Yongguk.” Jongup said.

“I knew, but I didn’t think she would end up with him. I thought it was just a fling, a short term thing. But that clearly didn’t happen. I don’t know why she likes him. He’s no good.” Youngjae said.

“Psh… and he thinks he’s any better.” Yongguk said. Daehyun shrugged.

“So you waited these 10 years to get back at Yongguk?” Himchan said.

“Waited, I took every opportunity. It’s hard, when obstacles get in the way...” Youngjae said.

“What do you mean?” Himchan said. Youngjae smirked.

“I was the one that got Daehyun…” Youngjae said. He stared at the mirror and put his hands on his throat.

“…. To become a mute… by accident though.” Youngjae continued. Daehyun gripped his hands.

“What do you mean? Everyone involved in Daehyun’s case died.” Jongup said.

“I know, those dumb terrorists, rather die then be captured. However, that day was not what I wanted. I only wanted to hurt Yongguk. But it totally didn’t happen, that guy, what was his name, Sungwho? Sungyoo?” Youngjae said.

“Its’ Sungwoo….” Jongup said.

“Yea, that guy, oh man, 3 shots to the chest, he died on the spot.” Youngjae said. 

“So we were right, he was the one that ordered that attack.” Yongguk said. Daehyun gripped tighter to the point where he was digging into his own hand.

“Daehyun, calm down.” Hyosung said, pulling his hands away from each other.

“He did it!” Daehyun gestured.

“I’m sorry.” Hyosung said. She gave Daehyun a light hug.

“You know what I’m surprised with Daehyun the most.” Youngjae said. Himchan and Jongup looked at Youngjae.

“After Daehyun became a mute, I thought he would leave Yongguk. You know, since it was his fault, even if he didn’t know it. He protected Yongguk and lost his voice. Never to have it back again, or so I heard. I took the opportunity to get closer to Yongguk since they were both gone. But then Yongguk went ahead and got himself that stupid robot.” Youngjae said.

“Zelo.” Yongguk said.

“What’s worst is Daehyun came back…. He came back when he was placed as a void to the draft. He freaking came back.” Youngjae said. Daehyun stood up and wanted to march in there. Yongguk held him back.

“I will go in there.” Hyosung said. She walked inside. Yongguk and Daehyun stared at her.

“Hello, Youngjae.” Hyosung said.

“Well isn’t it the commander.” Youngjae said. Hyosung smirked. She got her electric baton out.

“That’s right I am the commander.” Hyosung said. She gave a death glare at Himchan and Jongup who immediately stood up and walked out.

“Since it’s just me and you, let’s just get some things straight.” Hyosung said.

“You think you can scare me?” Youngjae said. Hyosung smirked again.

“You would think?….You should be scared of me. Don’t you think there is a reason why I’m THE commander? You think Yongguk is strong, what a pathetic conclusion… he is nothing compared to me. You think you know anything about me? Yongguk? You don’t. You think you deserve to love? And Jieun to be exact? You must be kidding me.” Hyosung said. Youngjae just stared at her.

“Damn, she is brutal.” Jongup said. Yongguk gulped. He knew she was strong but he never seen her mad. 

“You seem upset a little too much. You are a 3rd party in this.” Youngjae said. Hyosung got up and approached Youngjae.

“Oh, this is personal, when you hurt the people I care for, you are dead to me. Since you already admitted it, then I don’t have a problem killing you. But is that enough? I don’t think so. I like the saying “ an eye for an eye” Hyosung said, getting closer to Youngjae.

“Come closer, there is something I want to say?” Youngjae said, looking at the mirror. Daehyun and Yongguk stared intently. Hyosung prepared her baton and got closer.

“Something tells me that Daehyun is more then a solider to you?” Youngjae whispered. Hyosung didn’t react but she crept closer to Youngjae, only for him to hear.

“What makes you say that?” Hyosung said.

“Because I have been only talking about him.” Youngjae said, smirking. Hyosung smirked.

“Yea, he is. But since you know, I guess, I have to….” Hyosung said, in a swift movement, she pulled out her knife and made a clean slit through his throat. Youngjae coughed blood out but since he was tied down, he couldn’t do anything with the blood gushing out. Himchan and Jongup ran back in and pulled him out of the chair.

“Make sure he survives the surgery.” Hyosung said. She cleaned her knife and walked back into the room.

“Hyosung… we still needed to get information from him?” Yongguk said. Hyosung took a deep breath and the devil inside her disappeared.

“We can still do that. Don’t you know the technology of Matoki is great. He can become part robot if he wants to talk again.” Hyosung said. She smiled at him. Yongguk gulped. Hyosung shot a glare at him.

“Don’t you trust me?” Hyosung said.

“NO, no, no, I trust you.” Yongguk said. 

---------------------------

Another chapter!! Yay! 

PREVIEW: Hyosung's and Daehyun's relationship revealed!! AH OH!