You are Caught!!

Matoki Planet

Please comment and enjoy!

----------------

 

“Alright, is everyone ready?” Hyosung said.

“What is the plan again?” Sunhwa said.

“We are going to march in on the parade, we have your coffins with fake bodies besides Zelo who would took the batteries out.” Hyosung said.

“Jieun, you are going to go back to the palace, because you were suppose to be here the whole time. Jongup, please watch over her.” Hyosung said. Jongup saluted.

“Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, Sunhwa and myself, we are going to be at the head of the coffins.” Hyosung said.

“Zinger is going to announce that the last of Matoki Warriors are home and we will go straight to the chamber of heroes.” Hyosung said. Everyone nodded.

“Once we are inside, we can arrest Youngjae.” Hyosung said.

“Simple plan.” Himchan said.

“I will arrive at the Chamber of heroes too!” Jieun said.

“No, you are just going to be in the way.” Hyosung said.

“Yea, a distraction for Youngjae. I have to be there for Yongguk, besides Youngjae will try to do something anyways. And then you guys can spring into action.” Jieun said.

“I don’t know…” Hyosung said.

“I think it’s a good idea.” Yongguk said. Everyone looked at him. Did he just offer his fiancé to be the bounty?

“Well if he’s fine with it. Whatever.” Hyosung said.

“We are here.” A solider said. Everyone put their masks.

---------------------------

“I’m sorry, it must be uncomfortable for you.” Zinger said. Youngjae had been doing activities for a straight 2 hours.

“No, it’s fine. I just don’t remember doing THIS much stuff.” Youngjae said. He was getting anxious to find Jieun when he found the right time to slip away but Zinger had an eye for him all day.

“Ahhh, Hyosung is heading to the Chamber of Heroes.” A servant said. Zinger nodded.

“Well, we are off to the next event.” Zinger said. Youngjae stood still. Hyosung….

“Where are we going?” Youngjae said.

“The Chamber of Heroes. Hyosung brought everyone back. You were lucky to escape that explosion.” Zinger said. Youngjae looked at Zinger.

“She brought their bodies back?” Youngjae said. Zinger looked at him.

“I know it must be difficult but we had to bring our guys home… alright, let’s go to the chamber of heroes and you will talk in their names.” Zinger said, getting up. Youngjae nodded and followed her.

--------------

“Alright, let’s put these right here.” Hyosung said. Everyone was ready for Youngjae to come over. Hyosung went back outside. The Chamber of Heroes was a underground cave that honored the fallen heroes of Matoki.

“I’m going to go back outside. You guys just stay with your bodies.” Hyosung said. Hyosung came back in with Zinger and Youngjae.

“So, how does this work?” Youngjae said.

“These are your friends. Please say a couple words to them.” Zinger said, she gestured him to go look at the caskets. Hyosung signaled Zinger to slowly walk back out of the cave.

Youngjae slowly went to the first casket (Jongup). The body was unrecognizable.

Was the bomb that big?” Youngjae thought.

“These don’t really look like them.” Youngjae said, he turned around and saw Hyosung pointing a gun at him.

“Woah… what are you doing?” Youngjae said. He turned back and saw Jongup’s dead body open his eyes. (It wasn’t Jongup)

“You are under arrest by betraying a fellow Matokian.” Hyosung said. Everyone got their guns out and pointed them at Youngjae. Youngjae reached for his gun but remembered that Zinger took it right when he got off the ship.

“.” Youngjae said.

“Put your hands where I can see them.” Hyosung said. Youngjae did was he was told. Yongguk put the batteries back in Zelo.

“We got you, A!” Zelo screamed.

“So, you can talk now….” Youngjae said. Zelo nodded and stuck his tongue at him.

Himchan cuffed Youngjae.

“Let’s go.” Himchan said. Everyone walked out of the chamber. Zinger was standing there with a group of soldiers aiming their gun at the entrance.

“We got him.” Hyosung said. Zinger told the men to put their guns down.

“Don’t you think this is a little overkill?” Youngjae said.

“Shut up.” Hyosung said. She whacked him over the head.

“You will pay for what you did to my friends, my soldiers, you dumb .” Hyosung said. She directed Himchan to take him to prison. Jieun came running with Jongup behind her.

“Princess!” Youngjae screamed. Jieun looked at him but ran straight to Yongguk. Daehyun whacked Youngjae in the head.

“That’s what you get for hitting me.” Daehyun gestured.

“Why don’t you just die.” Youngjae said. He stared at Jieun before being dragged off by Himchan. Zinger and her soldiers followed them.

-----------------------

“I’m glad that is over.” Jongup said, taking off his disguise.

“So.......what are you going to do?” Sunhwa said.

“I’m going to sleep.” Jongup said. He started walking to his house.

“I’ll come with you.” Sunhwa said. Jongup looked at her and then at Daehyun. Daehyun shot a silent glare at him.

“You want to do what?” Jongup said. Sunhwa looked at Daehyun.

"I’m tired too, let’s go.” Sunhwa said, dragged Jongup along. Daehyun just sighed as he watched them leave. Hyosung walked over to him.

“Hey, let's go eat. I know you are hungry.” Hyosung said. Daehyun looked around and pointed at himself. Hyosung nodded.

“Home?”Daehyun gestured.

“Yes.” Hyosung said. Daehyun smiled.

“Let’s go, Daehyun.” Hyosung said. Daehyun looked back at Yongguk and Jieun, who were staring.

“Ice Cream.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung grabbed his hand and started walking. Daehyun shrugged and followed her. Yongguk and Jieun were watching with their mouths open.

“I think they are dating.” Yongguk said.

“IMPOSSIBLE!” Jieun said.

“Come on, how do you not see it?” Yongguk said.

“I think you are the crazy one. Sunhwa and Jongup are like partners!!” Jieun said.

“I’m talking about Daehyun and Hyosung? But Sunhwa and Jongup can be dating as well.” Yongguk said. Jieun snorted.

“You are unbelievable. You are retarded. Hyosung is the commander and Daehyun is the solider. They have a good relationship. SO WHAT?” Jieun said. Yongguk sighed at his slow fiancé.

“You guys are so noisy, go home,and  stop making so much noise!!” Zelo said. He was sitting right next to them.

“I should have never given you a voice.”Yongguk said.

“Technically, Daehyun gave it to me… but come on, it is so much easier when I can talk. You can stop nagging me about what I’m trying to say. I’m finally going to be able to get my revenge with Himchan. OMG, it’s going to be so f…..u…..n……. SHUT DOWN.” Zelo said. Yongguk took his batteries out while he was talking.

“He just talks too much now.” Yongguk said. Yongguk looked back at Jieun and kissed her forehead.

“Hey, Yongguk, so when are we going to have this wedding?” Jieun said. 

-------------

I dont know if anyone was hoping for an epic fight scene with Youngjae. hahaha. Youngjae is weak in my eyes, so.... that's what happened. hahaha. please comment!