First Time

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRrgT1JEHeo

-----

 

Kris excused himself from the VIP room. He stood up, walked out the door, and shut it behind him. He was at Trance for business, and it was going pretty smoothly. All he had to do was act like he was interested in whatever bull they spewed, and he would get another contract signed with this dealer.

Kris headed past the dance floor and towards the restroom. He stopped when he saw someone coming out of the ladies’ room. *What is she doing here?*

After rinsing the lip gloss off her lip, Jungah dried her hands and left the ladies’ room. She looked towards the packed dance floor, however, she could not find U-Kwon and B-Bomb anywhere. *Where do I go now? I don’t want to go back to that room. Maybe I should go back home. Zico wouldn’t even know I was gone.*

Jungah looked up and halted. A recognizable person was standing in front of her.

*It’s him. The exchange student. What was his name again? Forget that. What the hell is he doing here?*

Kris stared back at her. He had never seen her in anything but her school uniform. Now, she was standing in front of him in a y, fitted black dress with heels and jewelry to match. He never noticed if girls were attractive or not, but this time, it was different. He knew Jungah was attractive. And it wasn’t just her stunning physique that struck him.

Slowly, he approached her. She boldly looked up at him with her almond-shaped eyes.

“What are you doing here? I thought minors weren’t allowed in clubs.” Kris stated.

Jungah crossed her arms and rotated her head to the side with an impudent look, “I could ask you the same thing. We’re in the same year. You’re in high school, too, or did you forget?”

His ears turned hot. *. I did forget.* Kris cleared his throat. “I snuck in. Isn’t that what you did, too?”

“You can say that.” Jungah said.

Kris eyed her in interest. Her expressions were hard to read, but he was able to guess that she was bored. *Why is she here if she’s not having a good time?* He turned his head and saw that some of his cohorts from the other gang were walking by. *! If they spot me, everything will be screwed! She’ll know that I’m not really a high school kid, and they’ll know that I’m staking out in Korea.*

Kris grew alarmed. His mind raced with different excuses and plans.

Finally, Kris grabbed Jungah and dragged her onto the crowded dance floor. “What the hell?! Let go!” She hissed, but he couldn’t hear her over the deafening music. They stopped right in the center.

Jungah yanked away, “What the is your problem?!”

Kris looked up and saw that some of the men were passing by their way. One of them looked up, and he quickly switched places with her so that his back was facing them. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “What’s wrong with you? Are you hiding from someone?” She tried to look over his shoulder.

Kris grabbed her waist and pressed her closely against him to keep her from looking. Jungah struggled violently, “You better release me before I beat your -“

“JUST KEEP STILL!” Kris snarled in her ear.

Jungah froze. She was never the type to be intimidated by a mere voice, but there was something about his voice that seemed so overpowering and compelling. A slight shiver ran down her spine, both in trepidation and fear. After several heartbeats, Jungah slightly pulled back. She looked up at him with perplexity. He gazed into her eyes for a few seconds then looked up. The men were still lingering around the dance floor.

Kris shifted his gaze back down to her. “Dance with me.”

Jungah’s expression flattened, “I don’t dance.”

“I don’t either.” He said.

“Then what the hell are we doing here?” She snapped.

*Keeping my secrets from being exposed.* The song changed to a slower song with a hypnotic beat.

“Dance.” Kris said. “I can’t!” Jungah hissed.

“Try.” He gritted his teeth. *For your life and mine.* She scowled and crossed her arms.

Kris knew it would be impossible to make such a stubborn girl dance. “Then just let me do everything.” He took her arms and encircled them around his neck. Her eyes rounded, “Yah, you crazy-“ She gasped and in her breath as he wrapped his long arms around her slender waist and pulled her closely against him. Her eyes widened at his lips just centimeters from her eyes.

Jungah swallowed hard. Her heat was throbbing madly. Her entire body fired up, and blood rushed through her veins. A million, random thoughts whizzed through her mind, and she couldn’t grasp ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter