The Truth About Kris

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0FnARAxQJ8

-----

“Remind me why I came with you again?” Jungah raised an eyebrow. She was sitting at the lobby café at Seoul Tower Hotel with her arms crossed in petulance.

“Because you’re supposed to convince the girl I like that I’m not a bad guy! She thinks I’m a player!” B-Bomb moaned.

“But you are a player.” Jungah pointed out.

“You are not helping!” B-Bomb snapped with angry eyes. Then he sighed and clasped his hands together in plead, “Jungah, you have to help me. I told Hyojin that I’d bring my sister out-“

“You’re lying to her. I’m not your damn sister any more than I am Zico’s.” Jungah muttered.

“Will you let me finish?!” B-Bomb sneered in frustration. Jungah sighed and sat up, “Fine. Spill.”

His face softened, “Look, I really like this girl. She’s different from any of the girls I met at clubs or parties. She’s a hotel management major. She’s very neat and organized. She’s smart. She’s independent. She’s like you except with brains.”

Jungah slammed her hands down on the arms of the chair and sat up, “I’m out of here-“

“NO, WAIT!” B-Bomb grabbed her wrist and practically begged, “PLEASE DON’T GO! STAY! I’LL GET ON MY KNEES IF YOU WANT ME TO! JUNGAH, DON’T LEAVE ME!”

*Holy ! What the hell is he doing?!* Jungah glanced around the café. People were whispering and staring at them. She covered her face in embarrassment.

“B-Bomb, get up!” Jungah hissed.

“If you promise not to leave me.” He promised. “I got it, so get up! People are staring, you !” She snapped.

B-Bomb released her and sat back in his seat. He casually straightened his black and yellow letterman jacket and fixed his hair. “Do I look all right?”

Jungah rolled her eyes. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

B-Bomb went into begging mode again. He reached forward and desperately clutched her hands, “Do this for me, and I’ll love you forever. I really like this girl. I think she’s the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.”

“You’re only 21. You don’t know that.” Jungah stated.

“You’re only 19, but don’t you think Wu Fan is the one for you?” B-Bomb turned the question on her. She turned quiet. *Yes, I do.*

Jungah looked up to see the fretfulness in his eyes. Her expression softened. “You’re in love, aren’t you, B-Bomb?”

He pulled away and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck with a shy expression. “I-I don’t know yet. I just know I can’t stay away from this girl.” B-Bomb put his hand down and gave her a pleading look, “Just convince her that I’m not the badass heartbreaker type that she thinks I am. You knew me a long time. How many girlfriends have I had?”

*None, but that’s because you feared commitment.* But Jungah bit her tongue. “Fine,” She sighed, “Just this one time.”

“Thank you so much!” B-Bomb leaned over and smacked a wet kiss on her cheek.

Jungah blinked in shock. Then she narrowed her eyes into dangerous slits and pointed at him, “You do something like that again, and I’ll kick your .”

“Okay, okay.” B-Bomb gleefully said. She was sure he hadn’t even heard her threat.

Jungah sighed and looked around, “When is she coming?”

“She’ll be on her break in about twenty minutes. I’m going to use the restroom then check up on her. I’ll be right back.” B-Bomb handed her a menu, “Order whatever you want. It’s on me.” He got up and left the café.

Jungah leaned back in her cushiony chair and looked through the menu. A few guys passed by her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter