The Culprit

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg6Oo-rAckI

----

 

Kris arrived at the hotel that Exo-M was lodging at. He burst into Lay’s room that he shared with Luhan.

Exo-M looked up. There were grave and grim expressions on their faces.

“Gege.” Tao whispered.

“So you found the one behind this?” Kris asked.

Luhan nodded, “Lay found about him just several hours ago.”

Kris turned to Lay, “Who is it?”

“Someone by the name of Cho.” He answered.

“Cho?” The name was unfamiliar to Kris.

“We have to go to Incheon Sea Port right now. I heard Cho’s gang is making a trade with another group at ten o’clock. We have to be there before they make the trade. We have to stop those bastards from gaining profit from the drugs we made.” Lay clenched his fist.

“Duizhang?” Xiumin called. Kris looked up. “It’s your call.” Xiumin shrugged, “What do we do now?”

All eyes were expectantly on him. *Of course I can’t let them down.* “Let’s go.” Kris said.

Lay and Luhan immediately pulled out their suitcases filled with weapons. Lay tossed the pistols and revolvers to Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Kris. Kris caught the pistol and stared at it for a long time. The feeling felt foreign to him. He hadn’t touched a gun in a while.

“Don’t tell me you forgot to use it, duizhang.” Xiumin smirked, but his eyes were full of concern.

Kris twirled the gun around his finger once then latched it behind his jacket. “Are you ready?”

“Are you?” Lay challenged.

Kris gave him a look then left without a word. The rest of Exo-M followed.

-----------

Zico parked in front of Jungah’s house. The rest of Block B had taken the cab to Jaehyo’s place to pick up his car. Zico turned the engine off and turned to Jungah. “I’m sorry we couldn’t stay to celebrate more. But you know…duty calls.” He clucked his tongue and bobbed his head once.

Jungah looked at him in worry, “It’s not anything…bad, is it?”

“Drugs are bad, and you know it, Jungah.” Zico gently reminded.

“I know!” Jungah snapped then softened, “But…will you be okay? There won’t be any gun fights…or knives drawn, right?”

Zico laughed heartily. Lightly, he pushed her head and shook his head, “Someone has been watching too many movies.”

“Whatever. Good night, Zico. Don’t get shot.” Jungah rolled her eyes and got out of the car.

Zico rolled down the window and called, “Hey Jungie Jungie!” She stopped and turned around with a raised eyebrow. “Congratulations again.” He warmly smiled.

Jungah softened. She gave him a small, warm smile and nodded, “Thanks for the dinner.”

Zico waved and drove off.

Jungah went into her apartment. She glanced at her phone and frowned in concern. *I wonder how Kris is doing with his parents. He hasn’t called yet. Maybe they’re not done meeting.*

--------

Exo-M was veiled securely behind the large cargo of imports. The shadows covered them, and they moved stealthily and covertly.

“Do you see anyone coming?” Xiumin whispered.

Tao, who nearly had raptor vision and a keen sense of hearing, shook his head.

“Damn. Where are they? Lay, are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter