Graduation

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NlqmxQlHw

-----

At last, it was graduation.

Jungah and Kris were sitting amongst the graduation seniors. Block B was in the crowd somewhere.

Her shoulders felt light and free. Her stomach churned with unexpected excitement.

It felt good to accomplish the imposible. She was finally graduating high school.

*Thank God.* She was done and over with the immaturity level of high school. She was ready for something more.

What that ‘more’ was, she didn’t know yet.

All she knew was that she wanted Kris to be included in her future plans

. Jungah turned her head and looked at Kris beside her. Her lips curved into a small, affectionate smile. Kris turned his head and gazed at her with the same adoration. He slipped his hand into hers and gave her a tight, comforting squeeze. *Thank you for being by my side.* Jungah thought as she stared into his eyes.

The names were beginning to get called. Jungah turned her attention away from Kris and looked through the crowd for Block B. *Why are there so many people? Most of them are students from other high schools. I’ll definitely hear Zico and the others when I go up on stage*

“Han Jungah.” The principal called. She got up from her seat and walked over.

As suspected, Block B went crazy.

“GO JUNGAH!” “YEAH, BULL! WAY TO GO!” “THAT’S OUR DONGSAENG!”

*Those crazy idiots.* Jungah shook her red face. She accepted her diploma and came down the stairs.

Kris was called up, and he received his diploma also. *It feels strange getting this. I don’t know if I need it…or even deserve it at all.*

“GO WU FAN!” A voice yelled.

Kris looked up in surprise.

“YEAH!” Taeil hollered along with P.O. Jaehyo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms sullenly. *Why are they cheering so loudly for him?*

“LOSER MADE IT!” U-Kwon shot loudly in a good-natured way.

Kris shook his head with a cracking smile as he came down the stairs.

“Embarrassing, huh?” Jungah asked. Kris laughed.

Together, they walked back to their seats.

The graduation ceremony ended. Jungah and Kris left the crowded auditorium. “Where are your parents? Did they come?” She asked. “No. They’re busy.” He fibbed. “Oh.” Jungah searched for Block B. Kris sighed heavily. *I don’t know for how much longer I can lie to her.*

“Yo, Jungah!” B-Bomb called. Jungah turned around. She was surrounded by Block B.

“CONGRATULATIONS, JUNGAH!” P.O. swept her up in a tight hug. Jungah responded with an awkward pat on the shoulder, “Thanks…”

“You’re suffocating the graduation girl.” Kyung lightly slapped his back. P.O. pulled back with a beam. Kyung held an arm out with a lop-sided grin, “You did it, Jungah. You graduated high school.” “I know. It’s a miracle.” Jungah sarcastically bit. Yet, she gave him a little squeeze.

U-Kwon came over and gave her a bouquet of roses, “Congrats, Jungah! I never thought I would see the day you graduate! Although I did foresee that you would go to prison…” He tapped his lips.

Jungah raised her diploma to smash his head in. He ducked just in time.

B-Bomb chuckled as he handed Jungah another bouquet, “Let’s be nice to her for just this day, U-Kwon.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter