Apology

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rj_V9RL5jo

-----

It was Saturday night. For the rest of the week, Kris had not come to school. He hadn’t even contacted her.

That just doubled her misery.

Jungah was alone in her apartment curled up on the sofa with her arms around her legs. She couldn’t face the courage to go see Zico. She was still upset that he had called her his sister in front of Kris. Yet, she was even more perturbed that she had told him that she hated him when it was the complete opposite.

With a depressed sigh, Jungh rested her chin on her knees and stared blankly ahead of her.

*Why did things have to turn out this way?*

In the midst of her thoughts, someone rang her doorbell.

Jungah snapped out of her thoughts and lifted her chin up. There was a gentle tap on the door. *Who can it be?* Jungah got up and lithely walked towards the door with caution. She peeked through the hole, and her eyes widened. *Zico?*

Zico knocked again, “I know you’re in there, Jungah. Do I have to use my extra key?”

Jungah began to panic. *! I didn’t know he was coming! How am I supposed to act around him now?!* First, she took a deep breath. Then with a calm, collective expression, she opened the door.

Zico slowly shifted his gaze to meet her eyes. A small, meek smile appeared on his face. “Hey.”

Jungah just blinked at him.

“May I come in?” He asked.

Jungah hesitated momentarily. A part of her wanted to slam the door in his face and never let him in again. However, the bigger, stronger part of her longed to see him again. With a heavy sigh, Jungah opened the door wider.

“Thanks.” Zico stepped inside.

Jungah shut the door and shuffled inside with a slight frown.

Zico looked around, “Did you eat dinner yet?”

*Do you think I can stuff my face with food after all that has happened this week?* Jungah thought.

“I knew you didn’t. That’s why…TA-DA!” Zico swung out a bag that he had hidden from your view. “I brought sushi for you!” He gleefully smiled.

Jungah dismally gazed at him. *How can you act so happy when I’m breaking like this?*

“You can leave it there.” She said.

“But I brought two packs!” Zico placed the bag on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter