The Girl With A Bad Temper

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFwQcp6d7KM

----

 

Monday came. Jungah came to school and sat in her seat with her ipod blasting in her ears as usual. Half an hour, she caught movement in the next desk and shifted her attention to it. Kris sat next to her and blew his bangs. He looked at her, and his lips curved into a smirk, “Better now that I’m here?”

Jungah didn’t reply and turned the volume on her ipod louder.

Kris snickered to himself.

“Omo! The badass couple is back!” The girls squealed. Jungah zipped with her eyes narrowed. The girls quickly scrambled to their seats. *So threatening. I’ve never met anyone as daunting as me. Now I’ve met my match.* Kris thought.

It was time for PE. Jungah changed into her gym clothes and tied her hair up into a tight ponytail. She went into the gymnasium and rotated her neck. The coach came out and blew his whistle, “Enough chit-chatting! Start stretching!” Jungah languidly stretched her arms. “Partner up for back stretches!” He barked.

Everyone scrambled to find partners. A shadow fell over Jungah. She looked up at the shadow’s owner.

Kris smirked, “Now you won’t be a loner.”

Jungah disregarded him and snapped her fingers, “Hey, you.” She pointed to a boy with red, spiky hair.

He stared at her with round eyes and pointed at himself, “M-me?!”

“Come here, and be my partner.” Jungah demanded.

Kris raised an eyebrow. *Really? You’ll choose someone else over me?*

“Oh. Okay.” The boy started to come over, but Kris shot him a look. The boy froze in fear. Kris’s eyes sent chills down his spine. *I don’t want to die.* “Er, no thanks.” The boy scampered off.

Jungah pointed accusingly at Kris, “What the hell did you do?! You scared my partner away!”

“I didn’t scare your partner away because he’s standing right in front of you.” He gazed down at her. She scowled. *This jerk.*

“HAN JUNGAH! DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO PARTNER UP?!” The coach growled.

Without a choice, Jungah and Kris pressed their backs against his each other. It was like a competition to see who could lift each other more. Finally, the coach blew his whistle. Jungah yanked away from Kris with a grimace. *Thank God that’s over!*

“Now with the same partner, prepare for sit-ups!” The coach announced.

*Aw, . I can’t catch a break with him.* Jungah groaned.

Kris shifted his gaze towards her and smirked. “You first or me?”

Jungah scowled, “You lie down first.” “So suggestive.” Kris sat on the mat.

“Shut your mouth.” She hissed and plopped down in front of him.

Kris bent his knees and lay his upper body down.

“Okay. You have five minutes. Go!” The coach blew his whistle.

Everyone began to do sit-ups. Kris glanced at Jungah, “You’re supposed to hold my legs down.”

“Like I care. Do it on your own.” She snorted.

“Jungah.” The coach eyed her, “Do you want another detention?”

Jungah sighed in exasperation. She met eyes with Kris, who nodded at his legs, “Are you going to hold me down or what?” Jungah narrowed her eyes. Annoyance flashed across her dark face. She scooted closer and pressed his white sneakers down.

“That’s it?” Kris arched an eyebrow. “What the hell do you expect me to do then?!” Jungah snapped.

Kris couldn’t take it anymore and sat up. He grasped her arms and wrapped them around his legs. Jungah’s eyes widened. Her s were practically squished against his legs, and her face heated up. *This lewd, sick ert-* “That’s how you hold onto me when I do sit-ups. Now don’t let go.” Kris went back down.

“Don’t tell me what to do-“ Jungah stopped breathing when Kris’s face was right in front of hers. For a moment, she forgot everything.

School. Other students. Zico.

All she could see was the man in front of her.

Kris glanced down at her lips then gazed back up into her eyes. “That’s one.” He whispered then went down.

Jungah’s heart began to palpitate. She prayed to God that he wouldn’t be able to feel her thumping heartbeat. Every time Kris came back up, his face seemed to come closer and closer. Jungah squirmed and looked away uncomfortably. Kris stopped and just gazed at her. The way she was trying so hard to avoid his eyes made his heart soften. *Cute.*

The coach blew his whistle, “Change!”

Jungah immediately let go of Kris. *That was the longest five minutes of my life.* She lay on the mat and deeply exhaled. *This is so freaking awkward. Time better go by fast!* Jungah felt long arms slip around her legs. Instantly, she shot up. “What the heck are you doing?!”

“Holding onto you.” Kris said.

Jungah pried his arms off her legs and settled his hands on top of her converses. “That’s how you hold onto me when I do sit-ups.” She gave him a warning look then lay down.

“Five minutes! Go!” The coach blew his whistle.

Another round of sit-ups began. Kris watched as Jungah came up halfway and lay back down. She was persistent, but slightly cheating by not coming all the way up. “You’re doing it wrong. You can’t just stop halfway. You have to come up all the way. Like this.” Kris grabbed her wrists and pulled her up. Jungah’s eyes rounded as she came face-to-face with him again. His eyes intent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter