SUMMARIZING EVENTS

EXO RANDOM POST: MACROS, GIF AND MANY OTHER THINGS

tumblr_m68azsQw851rv8mpzo1_500.jpg

 

EXO-M @ Quan Li Yi Fu recording

this was credit from: EXO-M御姐辣妈团forever
and via: Planet_EXO on twitter

1.) At the beginning of the race, Kris carred Chen by the waist and dropped him by the starting line as if Chen was a kid.

2.)Kris gave Xiumin a hi-5, and turned to give Tao one, but was ignored. After Tao noticed Kris he used one hand to slap Kris’s hands together.

3.) When it was Tao’s turn, he turned around and said to his manager in Korean, “I will get to the finish line!”

4.) Kris threw a bottle of water at Tao. Tao caught it, drank from it, tossed it back to Kris and Kris caught it while the bottle was in mid-air.

5.) Luhan pretended to hit Kris with a bottle, but Kris didn’t see him, so he poked Kris in the waist with the bottle instead.

6.) As Luhan was running, Kris shouted into the mic:”Xiao Lu (baby deer), keep it up!”

next tweet was credit from : _WakeMeUp_ 
and via: Planet_EXO on twitter :)

 

[FAN ACC] EXO-M @ Quan Li Yi Fu recording:

1.)Tao kept looking at fans’ LED fan boards and wave to them. There’s a game where they to sit on a chair that will eject them into the water.

2.)Luhan was afraid while Lay got ejected into the water while holding his nose. Tao was totally unprepared when he was thrown into the water.

3.)After their recording ends, Luhan wore a singlet and waved at the fan who gave him a towel. The owner of Lay’s fan base got to talk to him.

and this is FAN ACC from another creditors~

1.) Because Kris was too tall and the mic can’t be attached to his collar, they had to CUT HIS SHIRT INTO A V NECK, exposing his chest. (cr:刘乐雨 via:Planet_EXO)

2.) EXO-M broke the show’s record. Luhan ran faster than the ex olympic champion and reached the finishing line w/o getting wet on his 1st try. (cr:会喵的兔子_MiMi via:Planet_EXO)

3.) Luhan got wet only because people kept cheering him to ‘get in the water’ so he ran back and jumped into the water  (cr:会喵的兔子_MiMi via:Planet_EXO)

4.) Everyone except Luhan dropped into the water while completing the obstacle. Because Luhan succeeded, Chen did not have to do the race. (cr:CHU_EXO-M中国后援会 via:Planet_EXO) 

5.) Kris, with a towel wrapped around his head, stared into the camera with all the charisma he has got. (that’s how the fan described it). (cr:CHU_EXO-M中国后援会 via:Planet_EXO) 

6.) While Tao, Xiumin Kris and Lay are testing the water’s temperature, Luhan pushed them. Kris carried Luhan and Chen by their waist. (cr:花花大爱萌鹿鹿和吴色色 via:Planet_EXO)

7.) Luhan was fooling around with Lay while Kris played with Chen Chen’s face.(cr:花花大爱萌鹿鹿和吴色色 via:Planet_EXO)

8.) After the recording, the fans waited for Exo-M at their hotel. They called Luhan softly because its late but he still heard it and smiled.(cr:花花大爱萌鹿鹿和吴色色 via:Planet_EXO)

9.)This fan lived in the room next to Exo-M’s room on the left. They wanted to go over but they did not want to disturb the tired boys. (cr:花花大爱萌鹿鹿和吴色色 via:Planet_EXO)

10.)Before the recording starts Exo-M was resting in the waiting room. TTS’s Twinkle started playing and everyone ESPECIALLY KRIS went high,Kris was really high dancing to TTS’s Twinkle with his hair pulled back by his hair band. (Cr: FourFace_溫馨小站 via:Planet_EXO)

source: EXO PLANET/xuanmin

my tumblr

 

BTW: LUHAN RUNNING LIKE A DEER

tumblr_m68674uHAz1r44taeo2_250.giftumblr_m68674uHAz1r44taeo1_250.gif