EXO M VIDEO & PICTURES

EXO RANDOM POST: MACROS, GIF AND MANY OTHER THINGS

EXO-m performing History at Tianjin Music High Guest

@3:35 Lay notices his pant ripped



 

[120619/NEWS] EXO-M First Show in TianJin packed with Fans
EXO-M first show in TianJin jam packed with fans + Member Tao sheds tears on stage

[IMG]

[IMG]
Thousands of fans supporting (EXO-M) at the program recording scene
E.north.cnOn June 18th, post 90s Asian pop group EXO-M guest appears on TJTV’s “音乐high客” (Music High). The site attracted thousands of fans supporting EXO-M, who in return performed for their fans. Member Tao was so moved by the fans and their encouragement that he shed a few tears.
[IMG]
Two months old Chinese Korean “mixed” group EXO-M’s bursting popularity
EXO-M is SM Entertainment’s new band consisting of ‘born in the 90s members’ creation, which debuted in April of 2012. The six member group EXO-M can be described as Chinese Korean “mix”. The group consists of Wu Yifan, Huang Zitao, Zhang Yixing, and Lu Han, who are from China, and Chen and Xiumin who are from Korea.
At TianJin, EXO-M performed their new songs including MAMA, Angel, and History. In front of thousands of fans, the six boys were very generous and calm.
[IMG]
During the Q&A segment, members reveal, “Most Afraid of” is still manager
Although host HongHai asked EXO-M to expose some secrets, the members protected each other. Kris revealed his own secrets first: I usually only make official comments about the group, everyone is pretty good! When asked who he is usually most afraid of, Kris murmured: “You guys know it.” The fans in the audience all helped him and screamed: “Manager-nim!”

Due to the hosts’ repeated questioning, member Lay came forward, sharing stories between the members: “Fellow members Chen, Lu Han sent me to the hospital when my back was hurt. Off stage, I talk to Lu Han the most”. Fans loved Lay’s stories! They all shouted together: “EXO-M WE ARE ONE!”
[IMG]
Tao says to fans: I will no longer walk the beaches alone, for I have you guys

On variety show “Happy Camp”, Tao gave an impression on his shy personality. At TianJin, Tao gave fans a completely new choreographed Wushu performance, causing the audience to scream and cheer! Tao generously replied to his fans: “Thank you guys, I love you guys! Having you guys, I won’t be walking alone on the beaches anymore.” His reply moved the fans, also letting everyone to think that Tao is very cute.
Although Tao is slightly shy, he is also extremely sensible. In reaction to his fans’ words of happiness (“Whether Tao takes a big step or a small step, they’re both a contribution to improvement!”) this big boy from Tsing, Tao started to “shed a few tears for TianJin city”.

Translation by : Jac♘@911007.net
Source : ENORTH.COM