Come With Me

*---Come-With-Me---*

 

 
*---Come-With-Me---*
 
It was a sunny day in Seoul, South Korea. There were no clouds out and it was beyond 20 degrees out, hitting mid thirties. No cars roamed the streets as everyone had decided to walk around and enjoy the fresh air that the summer had to bring. Young children were seen to be running around parks, flying their kites or just playing a simple game of tag. Small birds sang happily and brightened up the day even more.
 
Everybody was happy.
 
Well... almost everyone.
 
Sat on a park bench under the shade of a big oak tree was a boy no older than 16. His brown hair was the only thing you could see of his head as his face was buried in his knees that had been pulled up to fit on to the bench. His arms were wrapped securely around them. 
 
The young boy lifted his head up to look at all the happy people around him and tear streaks could be clearly shown down his soft cheeks. He sighed and looked down, his round single-lidded eyes half open. He bit his lip and tightened his grip on his knees. His eyes welled up with tears again and he squeezed them shut hoping to get rid of them. 
 
'It happened again...'
 
A soft giggle from a girl could be heard and he looked up, just to see a couple happily in love, having a ball with each other. The boy had his arm hooked round her waist and she was leant on him whilst they were walking passed him. In her hands was a medium sized toy bear and a baby pink balloon. On the boy's wrist was the strap of the camera he was now swingly gently by his side. They both looked at the boy on the bench and smiled at him sweetly, being polite as he was staring at them. The brunette smiled back a small smile returning their good manners.
 
After they had walked passed and was vaguely out of sight he sighed once more and looked down again.
 
'When will it happen to me? When will I be able to fall in love and have a relationship as happy as theirs?'
 
Hyukjae, the boy's name, had just been dumped for the nth time and he was feeling rather self-conscious about himself, and naturally, he was upset also. He'd fallen for the other boy so quickly and confessed to him his feelings. The older boy had accepted him and told him he liked him back so why did he cheat and break up with him?
 
Surely it couldn't have been his looks. He was a handsome boy, standing tall at 5"10. He had plump red, kissable lips that any girl would die for and his fair complexion gave him innocence that guys loved. His eyes were round and cute, but at the same time they were deep and held strong emotions. They were a beautiful brown but Hyukjae hated them. Everyone said they were ugly so that's what he's been believing for the last couple of years. He was slim and toned, had a suggestion of a six-pack but he was still lithe and girl-like. But none of those could have beaten his gummy smile; it was beyond beautiful- angelic, even- and it made the whole place and his face light up. He glowed when he smiled, honestly.
 
His personality shouldn't have been a problem either. He was kind, considerate, always tried to help out. He never drank, smoked or did drugs. He was funny, witty and charming and brought smiles to everyone he met. Sure he could be a bit of a retard but his friends liked that about him and put up with him. He sometimes acted cold and harsh - which made him look pretty hot, just to mention - but why should that be a problem? He only acted like to people he didn't like or didn't know well. He was sulky about sharing his food with others (due to his OCDness) and stuff but... and he could be oblivious to certain things...
 
After walking in and witnessing his partner and some girl he'd never seen before ing like no tomorrow he'd ask why'd he done it. 
 
"It's not me, Hyukkie, it's you. I have ual frustrations that you just can't fufil. You're too innocent for me. Sorry it had to come to this...but goodbye."
 
'Just because I wouldn't put out? I would've if he asked for it... wouldn't I? Would I really want to lose my ity to a douche like him? Probably not...'
 
He sighed one more time when he saw a pair of shoes in front of him. He blinked and looked up slowly. There stood his bestest friend in the whole wide world.
 
"Donghae...?" his voice was hoarse due to his constant tears and Donghae knew that. He stood in front of Hyukjae silently, taking in his flushed cheeks and tear-stains and sighed inwardly. His face showed no emotions but on the inside he was fuming. Someone had broken up with him again and got him into a state. 
 
Abruptly, he pulled up Hyukjae's arm and wrapped him into an embrace. He buried his face in Hyukjae's neck and blew hot air onto it. Hyukjae shivered and blushed. Donghae inhaled and sighed in contentment- he smelled like strawberries and vanilla, like he remembered. 
 
"D-Donghae?" Hyukjae questioned. Why was his best friend acting like his lover? 
 
"Hyukjae..." Donghae whispered, tightening his grip. "I have something to confess to you..." 
 
Hyukjae blinked twice, "What? What is it?" 
 
He circled his arms under Donghae's and around his strong back. He took a small step back, enough so that he could his friend's face. Their eyes met each other's and what shocked Hyukjae the most was the amount of love he could see. He blushed just thinking about it and then shook his head mentally. There's absolutely no way Donghae would lov-
 
"I love you."
 
...Oh. Oh, um, okay... Maybe he does love Hyukjae... 
 
Hyukjae's eyes widened and his breath hitched and suddenly his heart started to beat faster than ever. Butterflies made their way into his stomach and started fluttering about sending tingles all over his body. He shivered at the sensation.
 
"Y-Y-You what?" Hyukjae stuttered nervously. 
 
To be completely honest, he had no idea what he felt for the other but friendship. Of course, there had always been that little thought in his mind that told him Donghae was a total hottie with his silky brown locks and his stunning charcoal coloured eyes, his thin lips that reminded him of a fish but the same ones he'd thought about kissing a few times, his soft skin... Or he always subconsciously noted how ripped he was whenever he would stretch or how lean his body was when he did P.E... But that didn't mean he liked him!
 
...Did it?
 
"I love you, Hyukjae. I have since I first met you 6 years ago. I'm sick of seeing you hurt because of some wankers that can't see what perfection is. I love you for you. I don't care whether or not you'll have with me. -coughthoughI'mhopingyouwillcough- I don't care if you don't cling to me like those other es do. I don't care whether you're smart or stupid, whether you're ugly or beautiful, I'd still love you for you. You, Hyukjae, are beautiful and I wish you would see that. You're not some ragdoll to be tossed around. Give me a chance and I'll show you everything you've been missing out on. I'll love you even after we both die, for eternity. So please... take a chance on me." he told Hyukjae with so much love. Love he's been holding in for 6 years.
 
The emotions that he'd held in for the past years were being released and he couldn't hold it back anymore. He had to tell him now. He couldn't just let Hyukjae go to another who's just going to hurt him and use him and abuse him. He was sick of it. He wanted him in his arms, safe and warm. He wanted him to be treat (A/N: or treated. I don't know whether 'treat' can be used as a past tense word, but here in Yorkshire we use it as a past tense word frequently. Tret :P) right, and if Hyukjae accepted him, he would show him how a relationship's supposed to be like.
 
"...Eh..." Hyukjae didn't know what to say. What SHOULD he say? He's only just thought about the idea of maybe liking his best friend more than a friend and he's supposed to answer a love confession from said friend? Damn it.
 
"Come with me and I'll take you on an adventure." Donghae smiled and as they parted from their embrace he held his hand out for Hyukjae to take.
 
"...Really?" Hyukjae asked sarcastically, not believing him at all, but still nervously.
 
"Yeah, really. Come on, we have the whole world to explore, Hyukkie." Donghae said, grinning, his hand still stretched out.
 
"...Only because it's you..." Hyukjae mumbled, fumbling with his shirt before clasping Donghae's hand locking their fingers together neatly. The latter smirked and pulled him closer.
 
"Yep, because it's me. I love you, Lee Hyukjae. I'll wait forever for you. I love you." he said again, taking Hyukjae's chin in his fingers, leaning down to his eye level.
 
"Whatever." 
 
And with that Hyukjae closed his eyes, leaned up and kissed Donghae chastely. 
 
Who knows, maybe going on an adventure with Donghae won't be so bad. Maybe it'll be the best thing he's ever done.
 
*---Come-With-Me---*
 
Gah... word vomit >  < This is such a fail one-shot. I just wanted to do one though, and get it out the way ^  ^ Hopefully, you'll like it~? Tell me in the comments! :) Is there anything to improve on, if so tell me! Don't be afraid, I won't bite! *rawr* or will I? Haha :) (I guess this is Haehyuk, right? Or would you class it as Eunhae because it was Hyukjae kissed Donghae...? Ah, it~ I'll tag as both xD)

EDIT: This has now been proof-read by moi and what I guess you'd call beta'd. Hopefully, now, there are NO typos~ Why I did this instead of just leaving it? I'm planning on sending it in to review soon after I get a poster made (NOT BY ME! I'm rubbish at photoshop and stuff...) ~ See, for people like me, I need to make sure it's perfect before sending it in ;P LOL~ I hope this doesn't like, pop up in your updated stories or something TT_TT ASDJDBSBFBGSKFH Anyway, yeah, byeeeeeee ^ ^ <3