FINAL CHAPTER - In which we learn that there are worse poems than Milk

말해줘 내게 What is Love?

 

"But it's really getting harder and harder each time." Sehun complained to his friends. He was slumped on the sofa in Jongin and Kyungsoo's dorm room.

"What is?" Chanyeol asked. He just arrived from training. "I don't know what's going anymore."

Jongin answered his friend. "Kyungsoo and Sehun have this half baked plan of making Luhan work for Sehun's heart, right? Excuse me awhile while I gag." And Jongin proceeded to gag exaggeratedly which earned him a throw pillow in the head from Kyungsoo. He just laughed and continued. "But as we all know, Sehun is such a sissy he can't take it anymore."

Then Jongin directed his gaze at Sehun. "You know you can't resist Luhan for long. So stop it already."

Kyungsoo went into Sehun's defense. "It's just been three days, Jongin. Don't you think Sehun should hold out for a week atleast?"

"But can't you see the poor boy?" Jongin said while pointing at Sehun. "He's dying!"

"Stop exaggerating!" Kyungsoo looked at Sehun. "Although, you're right. He looks like a whipped puppy."

"I feel like a whipped puppy." Sehun said. "Can you imagine yourself being wooed by Luhan? Those eyes... Tell me, can you honestly resist them?"

"Yeah, Luhan's eyes are pretty." Chanyeol nodded.

"But it's not about the eyes, is it? It's about Sehunnie being sure of Luhan's feelings for him. I just don't want him to get hurt again." Kyungsoo reasoned.

"Are you in love with Sehun?" Jongin asked Kyungsoo, looking serious all of a sudden.

"Are you crazy? Do you think I'm crazy?"

"Well..." Jongin shrugged. "You always drop everything else when Sehun calls."

"I do not." Kyungsoo said.

"So what do you plan to do now?" Chanyeol asked Sehun.

"I don't know." Sehun sighed.

"In any case, you don't have to call me everytime Luhan makes your knees weak. I have a life too, you know." Kyungsoo told Sehun.

"But its the only way I can fight it." Sehun explained.

"Kyungsoo's nagging turns me off, too." Jongin laughed.

"Yeah, well, no dinner for you. Again." Kyungsoo threatened.

"You already cooked dinner." Jongin said confidently.

"Chanyeol, you're hungry right?" Kyungsoo asked his friend. "I have pasta in the kitchen."

"You said it!" Chanyeol stood up from the sofa to eat.

"Don't you dare!" Jongin stood up quickly and raced with Chanyeol to the kitchen.

Sehun can hear the two men squabbling. He turned his attention to Kyungsoo. "I really am in trouble. Like what I tell you everytime I call you, I can't resist him for longer."

"It's still your decision." Kyungsoo answered. "Do you feel that Luhan really loves you? Do you feel he's sincere?"

"What I'm afraid of is it doesn't really matter to me. Even if it's just temporary, even if Luhan isn't true, I still love him."

"Well, just to be sure, let's give him one more chance to show his love for you. Then after that, it's your call." Kyungsoo smiled at him.

"Okay. I know I've been bothering you alot lately, thanks for helping me out." Sehun held onto Kyungsoo's hand. "Don't mind Jongin too much. After everything else, you're still his..."

"Housekeeper. I know." Kyungsoo said but Sehun can see him blush.

Sehun felt his cellphone vibrate. He got a message from Luhan:

Can I talk to you? will you come by the swings?

Sehun answered:

i'll be there in 10 minutes.

"It's Luhan. I have to go." Sehun got up to leave.

"Hurry up then." Kyungsoo encouraged. "Goodluck."

 

 

Sehun reached the park. He slowed his steps as he saw Luhan pace back and forth infront of the swings. He felt overwhelmed enough with the sight of Luhan waiting for him and that was before he saw Luhan look in his direction, spot him and smile in greeting.

"That was fast."

"I just came from Jongin's dorm." Sehun said.

"Oh." Luhan answered. Sehun's not too sure but he can feel that Luhan was nervous. "Thanks for coming."

"Uh, no problem." Sehun noticed Luhan fidget with a piece of paper.

"Can you sit here?" Luhan pointed at a swing. "I just need to tell you something..."

Sehun sat down and waited expectantly for Luhan to begin. His friend stood in front of him fidgeting some more. Sehun became a little nervous himself.

"Three weeks ago," Luhan began. "everything was perfect. I was casted as the main performer in the recital, the dean told me I'll be graduating with honors, and my bestfriend was always with me. But then, you told the whole world that you loved me and everything changed."

Sehun's heart beat painfully in his chest. Did Luhan change his mind?

"What you did was so outrageous." Luhan continued. "I couldn't believe you'd do that. I was shocked and I was confused. So I panicked and ran. I ran away from the best thing that happened to me."

"Not being with you made me realize how stupid my fears were. And I can never tell you how sorry I am. So I don't really expect you to forgive me so soon after what I did. I hope you'll try... But just in case... I made something for you. Remember in middle school when I told you to write a poem about something interesting or something you love?"

Sehun nodded.

"Well, it's your turn to laugh. Cause I wrote about something interesting and it's also something I love." Luhan unfolded the paper he's holding and started to read:

 

MY SEHUN

 

Sehun of my heart

Top grade Sehun

When you are with him

Everything is great

In the winter

He will keep you warm

Sehunnie’s smile

A thousand times better

Than any smile that exists

My Sehun with his 8g Fat

 

 

Luhan looked expectantly at Sehun who sat there transfixed. He already laid all his feelings for his bestfriend to see. He was rather disappointed when Sehun took out his cellphone and called someone again. Really? Who was so important that Sehun has to call him at this moment?

Still holding Luhan's gaze, Sehun spoke into his cellphone. "Kyungsoo? Jongin, please give the phone to Kyungsoo. Yes! It's important. Well, fine. Just tell him... Tell him I give up."

Luhan didn't have the time to further think about the conversation because Sehun stood up, pulled him into his arms and repeated, "I give up."

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked against Sehun's shoulder.

"It means I'm yours."

Luhan felt a a sudden prick of tears. "Really?"

"It also means you're mine, too." Sehun said. He pulled Luhan tighter against him. "I'm still young but you're wrong, you know. Because I grow more in love with you everyday. Every single day.  Now I'm not great in math but I know that today times tomorrow times forever is a whole lot of love right?"

"Yeah, alot." Luhan said with a small sob and he hugged Sehun tighter, too.

"Just imagine how much I'll love you fifty years from now!"

"Yes, but I'm three years older so I'll always love you more than you love me." Luhan joked, feeling a lot lighter and happier.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I'm taller than you!"

Luhan straightened up a bit from Sehun's embrace. "What does it have to do with anything?"

Sehun just shrugged. "I am taller."

Luhan laughed and did what he had been longing to do everyday that they were apart. He raised his right hand and flicked Sehun squarely on the nose. Sehun yelped but quieted soon as Luhan touched his cheek. "I love you."

Sehun leaned closer. "I love you, too."

Luhan stood on his tiptoes and put his arms around Sehun's neck. But just before their lips met, Sehun stopped. "I'm sorry, I just have to do this."

He took out his cellphone as Luhan stared in disbelief. "You're doing this now?"

Sehun was busy focusing his phone's camera for a good shot. "I'll do this quick, I promise."

Luhan let out a short, exasperated laugh. "Forget it." And he let go of Sehun and started walking away.

"Hey, wait!" Sehun ran after him, slid his arm against Luhan's so they can walk holding hands. Sehun started to speak but Luhan beat him to it.

"The answer is no. The moment passed." Luhan said trying to look aloof but not quite managing it.

"Then let's make another moment." Sehun insisted.

"Sehunnie, you just can't make a moment... It should be spontaneous, something unplanned. Moments just happen when..." But he was silenced when Sehun leaned down and placed his lips on Luhan's. Luhan felt weak kneed so he hang on to Sehun for dear life.

"Was that spontaneous enough?" Sehun said with a smile as he broke the kiss.

"Uh. yes." Luhan was speechless.

"How about this?" Sehun leaned down for another kiss.

"Uh, huh." Luhan found it hard to think.

"I think we should be spontaneous more often." Sehun said with a tender smile.

Finally he let go of Luhan and they continued on their way.

"I think you're growing old too fast." Luhan said with a resigned sigh and held on tighter to Sehun's hand as they walked home.

 

 

A/N: Too short? You think that it should be longer? No worries! Since Jongin and Kyungsoo stole so much screentime here, I've decided to give HunHan theirs on my next fic featuring Kaisoo!!!

I hope you liked this story..even a little..lol.. admittedly not my best but I still had fun writing it. I promise to make up for it on my next 2 fics with Kaisoo and Baekyeol (yes, you asked for it.. I'm making a sequel for INTO YOUR WORLD..Hooraaah!!!!)

But Thanks for taking the time to read my Hunhan fic!!! :)))